Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

And my cervix is closed. So I'm wondering if my body tried to ovulate but didn't or could have but just no big rise yet?! CONFUSED & kinda mad at thought of not O

Maybe your temp tomorrow will show a rise. Mine has been climbing as a rise for the past 3 months. It doesn't just shoot up like others do. Maybe it will be higher tomorrow. Sometimes your body can gear to ovulate and don't and then ovulate later on.

Barbie...That's whats confusing. Opk was positive one day, next it wasn't. Day of positive opk my cervix was open, now it's closed. Did another opk this morning negative again. So I just don't know what to think. The pain/cramps are gone too, the most my temp was cd15 97.13 cd16 97.46 (day of positive) cd17 97.60 and today cd18 97.59 so I'm just wondering and confused...

Barbie...That's whats confusing. Opk was positive one day, next it wasn't. Day of positive opk my cervix was open, now it's closed. Did another opk this morning negative again. So I just don't know what to think. The pain/cramps are gone too, the most my temp was cd15 97.13 cd16 97.46 (day of positive) cd17 97.60 and today cd18 97.59 so I'm just wondering and confused...

Tomorrow's temp should tell you more. FX that you still get your BFP. Sometime sleeping habits affect temp as well.

Thanks Barbie...I'm hoping tomorrow is higher because I'm worn out BD, my cervix has closed and now I'm getting -OPKs. Good luck to you as well...

my ovulation rise was slow at first and then skyrocketed. Maybe that's what's happening to you.

NDTaber9211...Thanks! I reallyyyyy hope so. How's things going for you?

Going ok, not having any symptoms at all. I'm not feeling very confident in this cycle

NDTaber9211...Don't give up, keep the faith. You never know what may happen, atleast you ovulated and have a chance, as to me I don't know if I ovulated or not and stressed because I feel I did just no major temp rise. FX are crossed for you, I pray for women like us every night.

I was worried at first too with mine. Little temp rise and then a fall back, I freaked! Then it shot up and I was so relieved.

NDTaber9211...Thanks for that, makes me feel better because I know my cervix was open Tuesday now it's closed so hopefully I did O. Also, you just keep the faith! FX!

I don't temp so sorry I'm no help. Good luck ladies! I'm 1dpo according to fertility friend.

Hi ladies, can I join? I've just finished my first round of 50mg clomid. I had terrible ovary pain for a few days, at the same time I got positive opk's but I'm still getting them. That's 4 days in a row..anybody else had this?

I had a scan which showed a 19mm follicle on one side and 26mm on the other. This was on Tuesday and since then my temp has started to creep up, hopefully higher tomo. Please take a look at my chart :)

Welcome MummyDonz...With those sizes I think you did O, but to be sure you need 3 high temps to confirm, so just see what happens in the next few days, strange you're still getting positives so on the other hand maybe you didn't. Good luck! Sorry I'm not much help!

Also, how long ago did you take clomid? I ask because you have to wait atleast 3 days after to start testing

Thanks Ellie Bean! I really need that, especially thinking I haven't O'd. I had all the signs, just no temp rise yet! Good luck in the tww! :)

Also, how long ago did you take clomid? I ask because you have to wait atleast 3 days after to start testing

Hi, thanks for your reply. I had my last pill 8 days ago so not too early to do opk's. hopefully rooms temp will go up more and then I'll get crosshairs for the first time in 10 months :)

MummyDonz...Well I think you O'd then. Just give it a few more days! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->