Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

This was before I took clomid. He said my lining was probably thin because of the lack of hormones hence no ovulation. When I had my scan 6 days after last clomid pill it was 6 but he said it should increase in the next few days.

Try not to let that stress you out, I got pregnant with a 5mm lining :)

I am on cd15 today, and go in for an ultrasound this morning to see if the clomid did its job! I sooo hope so!

Just stay positive! You'll be fine!

Thanks MsBee. As you probably know, the longer you wait the less you confident you are about it happening! I know 10 months isn't long compared to some but still feels like a long time for someone who has 3 children and never had to try too hard before. I was positive at the start as I didn't think it would take this long. Oh well, you appreciate things more when tou have to work for them :)

MummyDonz...I totally understand you. For me I've never been pregnant before and for me it's been longer than 10mnths. I just say stay positive because that's what others tell me, and the docs say when you're more relaxed and less worrisome it happens sooner than you think or when you least expect it. I have those days of worrying, stressed, sad, depressed because I'm doing everything right and some that doesn't deserve kids end of having them w/out even trying. At times I want to give up, but I don't because I feel eventually my time will come. That's why I'm on here, talking to others going through what I'm going through helps me and encourages me, because you all understand and feel the same way. I know we'll get it sooner than later we just have to relax! Good luck!

So I had a 34mmx27mm follicle and a 26x21mm one also. TOO FREAKING HUGE!! Ugh, I think I overstimulated.

Well he gave me the trigger to use tonight anyway....so I will just pray!

Well if you were given trigger then you still have a chance. Although, with those sizes I don't think you needed a trigger. Good luck! FX for you :)

I'm cd26 today. 4dpo no symptoms yet. Only strange thing I've had this cycles was some pink spotting. On 3 different occasions around O time. Hoping this means the fertilaid is working. I Oed earlier this month than when I was taking Clomid. Also I started reading this book on infertility just to lighten my mood and make me laugh, it's called 999 reasons to laugh at infertility. Id highly recommend it. Its made me feel better about my behavior thoughts and feelings during this long haul of ttc. This next sat, Sept 7 is officially our 1 year mark of ttc so I'm trying to stay positive keep my head up and pray more. I'm trying to not rely so much on the medical stuff and just have faith that one day I will get pregnant and become a mom. Sorry for the long rant this morning just felt like letting it out. Take care everyone. Fx'ed for us all to get our bfps soon!!

Hi guys my name is Aarya I am new here trying to find some buddies for support as I ttc my first baby. How are you guys ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->