Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Still no symptoms for me. I was hot sweats last night but probably nothing. Not buying any tests this cycle. Unless I'm actually late. Glad everyone else is doing ok

I started spotting so I am out this cycle. Onto the next round of clomid.

CD 9 or 11 today!!! AF is due 9/8/13. So 5 more days. Been having headaches, but other than that no symptoms. I have my follow up appt with my Doc at 8:45 am so going to ask him about other options as far as a trigger shot!!! I mean I am already ovulating so would it be necessary??? I just want to be ablt to time my ovulation for sure!!!!

Barbie...If you're already O a trigger isn't really necessary, even with the trigger some dont ovulate until sometimes 2-3 days later. Last time I got a trigger is because it was further in my cycle and if it gets so far they give it to you to speed up the process of your follicles growth, but it isn't necessary, also with it you can't really use opk because it'll automatically be positive due to whats used in the trigger. So I triggered last cycle, still bfn! So it's up to you but it isn't necessary.

Barbie...If you're already O a trigger isn't really necessary, even with the trigger some dont ovulate until sometimes 2-3 days later. Last time I got a trigger is because it was further in my cycle and if it gets so far they give it to you to speed up the process of your follicles growth, but it isn't necessary, also with it you can't really use opk because it'll automatically be positive due to whats used in the trigger. So I triggered last cycle, still bfn! So it's up to you but it isn't necessary.

Thanks Ms. Bee. I'm thinking if it doesn't work this month, I will change to fertilaid. Did you take that for a whole month or just certain CDs?

Barbie....I started it after I ovulated on clomid last cycle and through this entire cycle. Ok also on ovaboost it helps with egg quality. I did O this month on it, in the tww now!

Also, if you have a regular period then they say it isn't good for you as it can mess up your cycle. Some women say it some don't. My periods are never the same length every month so it works just fine for me so far.

So these wondfos are driving me crazy...thot I'd already Oed but then this morning I had this show up. To me it looks like the test line is darker than the control line...idk what's going on. Congrats Barbie you looked beautiful!

Attachments

• 2013-09-03 07.28.03.jpg
    2013-09-03 07.28.03.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Well I got the first positive aug 27 and I've been using opks since and I've gotten 3 different tests that have appeared positive so Idk what to think...

1DPO today, of course so symptoms :) Ahh TWW, I am not your friend! So impatient lol

I'd go with the first positive. Some times alot of women still get positives afterwards. Which is why I temp up until O was confirmed and now I'm just waiting.

MrsAmk...That's good! Atleast you O. I'm either 6 or 7dpo and no symptoms

Hi I have a qn for you ladies, I have pcos and im going to my first app with the fs on tues 10.09.13, if he puts me on clomid, would opks be any good to me?? Dh and I ttc for 2 and half years and not 1nce did I ever get a pos opk because of my pcos I have extreemly long iggergular cycles. Any advice would be good.

sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Hi topkittykat...Pcos doesn't affect the OPKs, well the clearblue ones I know for sure. So since you haven't got a positive you may need that clomid boost, which is what helped me ovulate after not ovulating at all. But you have to wait atleast 3 days after your last pill to do opk or you could get a false positive. Also, since you going to FS which I did they'll run all kind of tests and when your next AF starts that's when you'll start clomid. Good luck!

Also, fertilaid helps with regulating your cycles because mine aren't regular, but it's either that or clomid not both. I did clomid a few cycles, now using fertilaid (which you order online) for probably two-three months and if no success maybe one more round of clomid and if that continues to thin my lining then they'll start me on femara/letrozole. Clomid helps most but it also thins alot of women uterine lining which isn't good.

Also, fertilaid helps with regulating your cycles because mine aren't regular, but it's either that or clomid not both. I did clomid a few cycles, now using fertilaid (which you order online) for probably two-three months and if no success maybe one more round of clomid and if that continues to thin my lining then they'll start me on femara/letrozole. Clomid helps most but it also thins alot of women uterine lining which isn't good.

MrsBee your very helpful and pretty, I like that :thumbup: although the two are not related. Your always quick to respond to ppls questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->