Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

I think I am going to go ahead and make an appt, but schedule it for the next cycle. So at least if this new cycle also ends in a BFN I will already have the next step in place.

Sorry Lucy, AF is such a drag. I think it's smart to book an appt to the RE.

I had another night sweat last night. Those are just all kinds of awful. I think the femara has plummeted my estrogen into the pits.

Eurgh, I had night sweats a few times when I was on the 5 days of Clomid. Really grim aren't they.

They're just gross. The strange thing is, I never get the night sweats while I'm actually taking the pills! I've been getting them about once a week and they're a bit more frequent in the TWW before AF

Oh! That is strange.. I'm the opposite, only seemed to have them when taking them, but I've been off 16 days and nothing since. Do they give you any other side effects?

My first cycle taking them I struggled with dizziness and nausea, but I really haven't had any other SE since that first cycle, aside from all the night sweats. My E2 levels were borderline in the summer (they were in the normal range but only with 1-2 points to spare), so I wonder if the femara has dropped my E2 overall to the point where now I'm having night sweats even when not on the pills. And if my E2 is low it makes me think that my lining is probably hooped as well lol. I'm really looking forward to having that monitored cycle next month.

Isn't is just so much fun when you take a drug to improve one thing, but it ends up creating yet another issue! Yes, monitoring next cycle will definitely only be a good thing, Belle.

hmm, i guess most people take Crinone twice a day? I was going to start with 1 and see how my numbers look at my p4 test.

E2 levels?

Crinone, is that progesterone? I take mine once a day, at bedtime. Yesterday I took it after dinner and by 9pm I was asleep! gosh! I was told it would make me sleepy but I didn't realise how bad until I took it too early at 8! :)

We are starting slowly to prepare for the move back to Europe.. But before that we managed to fit in a little vacation next month to Koh Lipe island :) Hubby kind of wants to do another iui before leaving, but after my calculations we might be away up until CD13 which will make it difficult to monitor.. sigh. have to start looking into treatment in France now.. (I speak and read French, so it's not too bad).

E2 levels?

Crinone, is that progesterone? I take mine once a day, at bedtime. Yesterday I took it after dinner and by 9pm I was asleep! gosh! I was told it would make me sleepy but I didn't realise how bad until I took it too early at 8! :)

We are starting slowly to prepare for the move back to Europe.. But before that we managed to fit in a little vacation next month to Koh Lipe island :) Hubby kind of wants to do another iui before leaving, but after my calculations we might be away up until CD13 which will make it difficult to monitor.. sigh. have to start looking into treatment in France now.. (I speak and read French, so it's not too bad).

e2 is estrogen checked CD3

yep its Progesterone.

I take plain "progesterone" (the bottle says it's the same as prometrium). RE instructed to use as a suppository twice a day, so that's 200mg twice a day. I'm 12dpo and NO spotting. Didn't test this morning but temp was down a bit (FF did not include my last 3 temps as I marked them as fevers). I am glad the progesterone is holding my lining up...sometimes I start spotting 5 days before AF! I think I'm supposed to take through 14dpo and test and if it's negative stop...might wait until 15dpo just to be safe. A lot of women get AF before they stop but some won't until stopping.

Night sweats are the worst! I get them when I take the pills but they seem to go away after that.

Ask its good to know that the progesterone seems to be holding your lining in place. I'll have to ask my RE about that, I always spot before AF

I'm feeling inpatient and frustrated today. I just want to be fricken pregnant. Come on body cooperate with me here!

I've been feeling sooo impatient lately. This morning I told DH I want to go straight to IVF because I can't take this anymore! If only I had a crystal ball that could tell me if IUI would lead to a viable pregnancy.

With you both on the frustration side of things.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and a bit sneezy, and with my mind taken over by thoughts of TTC my first thoughts were "oh wow, aren't flu-like symptoms a sign of pregnancy"... Then I remembered that four days ago I spent the day with my nephew and sister in law, both of whom have bad colds :(

Ask IUI might not work the first shot for you, but I do have high hopes that it will work within 3 cycles for you!

Steph sorry to hear about the cold developing!

Well I'm CD 10 today so O should happen in 4 days based on history from the last couple cycles. Woke up with ewcm. Here we go again. Not going to lie the effort feels futile at this point.

Yeah I thought the same Steph...but unfortunately I'm 13dpo and BFN. Uhgggg. I hate this. Thanks for the encouragement Belle! I need it!

Belle I know it feels that way, but don't give up, none of us know when we are going to get lucky ♡

Rubbish isn't it Ask, I feel so crazy being thankful that I feel ill. Ridiculous.

Just phoned the clinic and my CD21 blood test results are in but they haven't been looked at by a doctor yet so I need to phone back tomorrow. Already given up hope this cycle I think. Just dreading going through it again and again.

Belle I know it feels that way, but don't give up, none of us know when we are going to get lucky ♡

Rubbish isn't it Ask, I feel so crazy being thankful that I feel ill. Ridiculous.

Just phoned the clinic and my CD21 blood test results are in but they haven't been looked at by a doctor yet so I need to phone back tomorrow. Already given up hope this cycle I think. Just dreading going through it again and again.

I have given up so many times but Nita ( here in the group) is like a little cheerleader! :yipee:

I'm going nuts. I keep getting these super faint lines on all different tests except FRERs. Finally I decided to have DH take one as a comparison and it's stark white. Am I having another cp? I'd think FRERS would pick it up?

I'm going nuts. I keep getting these super faint lines on all different tests except FRERs. Finally I decided to have DH take one as a comparison and it's stark white. Am I having another cp? I'd think FRERS would pick it up?

The FRER arent as sensitive as they once were. Are the rest darker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->