Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

The FRERs are total bfn... others have faint evap looking lines but not the one dh used!

Sounds promising Ask! Guess you'll have to check again tomorrow

yea.. i definitely don't think you are out either. why else would you get a faint line and dh didn't? maybe the frers aren't sensitive enough. it may just take a few more days. good luck!

Fingers crossed for you Ask! :)

Here it is not going the right way, haha.. Spotting started yesterday, PMS started too, feeling AF on her way, again... We are getting a bit frustrated now.. And we kind of wanted to do another IUI next cycle, but we will be away during next o ... so sigh.. getting tired of this sh*&.. Today hubby will hand in his resignation (unless he chckens out and wait until Monday). He told me of one of his colleagues who just got pregnant. they didnt even know each other when we started TTC!! grrrrr.. haha :)

Yup- emotional mess is the general feeling these days..

Nore I can completely relate. I feel like a complete emotional wreck. Deciding to do IUI next cycle makes me excited but profoundly sad at the same time. I really do worry that I might never get pregnant. I am so tired of waiting and tired of trying, I can't imagine going another year or more. I haven't even ovulated yet and already feel as though I'm out. I'm just very emotional today :( All I want to do is cry. I want to blame it on the femara but my last pill was 3 days ago. I just feel broken

I'm really sorry you started to spot :( I really do want all of us to have babies.

Hi ladies. Mind if I join in?

I'm on my first month of clomid cycle days 2-6 and today I am cd 17. Pretty sure I ovulated on Tuesday CD14 and have been cramping ever since. Is this a normal symptom of the clomid or is it a good sign?

Me and DH have been TTC #2 since January 2016 and these past few months since being under the fertility clinic, I seem to be more in tune with my body.

It took 11 months to get pregnant with my son and I had a mc and a chemical pregnancy during that time. I only found out last summer that I have PCOS and was referred to the fertility clinic in December 2016. I've got my blood test on Monday to find out if I ovulated.

Hope it's ok for me to join in with you and I'm sending lots of baby dust to you all :flower:

Welcome, Bella!

Great news that you think you ovulated, as far as the cramping goes, I'm not entirely sure but I think anything and everything can be a side effect with the Clomid. If the cramping gets really bad I would obviously suggest contacting the clinic. Hope the blood results are positive :)

This cycle was my first with Clomid too, CD2-6. Just this second got off the phone with the clinic and I didn't ovulate so waiting for a call back from the doctor to see what I do next.

Welcome, Bella!

Great news that you think you ovulated, as far as the cramping goes, I'm not entirely sure but I think anything and everything can be a side effect with the Clomid. If the cramping gets really bad I would obviously suggest contacting the clinic. Hope the blood results are positive :)

This cycle was my first with Clomid too, CD2-6. Just this second got off the phone with the clinic and I didn't ovulate so waiting for a call back from the doctor to see what I do next.

Thanks Steph. I'm so new to all of this and just feel a bit lost. None of my friends have ever experienced fertility problems so I find it difficult to talk to them about it. The cramps just feel like they do when AF is due. I'm not 100% sure I ovulated but il be shocked if I didn't because of the way I have been feeling.

So sorry that you didn't OV this month :( how are you finding the clomid?
:hugs:

Yes I have exactly that problem, nobody has gone through any of this and so of course they don't quite understand how difficult and all-consuming it can be. These forums are great to vent and everyone is so supportive. Plus, there will always be someone who has been there done that and can help you know what to expect etc.

I didn't fine the Clomid too bad, a few night sweats during the five days I was taking it. I also have to take Norethisterone to kick start AF beforehand and both that and the Clomid can have side effects of bloating, weight gain, low mood etc. So I am already dreading the next cycle and having to go through constantly feeling like crap again :(

Yes I have exactly that problem, nobody has gone through any of this and so of course they don't quite understand how difficult and all-consuming it can be. These forums are great to vent and everyone is so supportive. Plus, there will always be someone who has been there done that and can help you know what to expect etc.

I didn't fine the Clomid too bad, a few night sweats during the five days I was taking it. I also have to take Norethisterone to kick start AF beforehand and both that and the Clomid can have side effects of bloating, weight gain, low mood etc. So I am already dreading the next cycle and having to go through constantly feeling like crap again :(

Aw yes, someone on another thread told me about this one so I thought I'd join in :)

Sorry that the clomid have made you feel crappy. My consultant warned me of the symptoms when he gave them to be so I was a bit worried about taking them. I've had a few mood swings and that was about it until the cramping started. I usually get cramping around OV time but not every month (not sure if I OV every month though) I don't recall the cramping being as bad in previous months though.

Calling RE for a blood test today. I think I'm going mad. Got a faint line on an FRER this morning right away but it didn't really seem to have color and kinda faded as it dried. Faint line on a blue dye but I don't really trust those. I'll post a pic of my FRER in pregnancy test forum if you want to take a look.

Will respond to everyone's posts later - rushing off to work!

Provera will be here in about 4d!!! Of course i wont start AF that day i take it but hot dog!! Ill be on cd96 then. :cry:

Then its on to 50mg clomid! :happydance:

-------
Ask, i looked, im not sure but im glad you got a bloodtest.
----
Welcome to the group Bella.
---
As for support, my BFFs sister had IF for years but thats it.

Welcome Bella :)

I am supposed to go in to do a blood test tomorrow morning, but got a feeling AF will show during the night.. sneaky.. Kinda feel a bit humiliating going in for a blood test when absolutely everything points towards a BFN (temp, experience from previous months, spotting, pms, light period pain and a bnf this morning too).

Luckily I have discovered that I have a few friends here struggeling too, I also have two friends who adopted / waiting to get their adoptive baby. One who has done 4 cycles of iui already, and two others.. so in a sense lucky as can talk to someone about it.. But now it seems like we will be moving, and then I will have 0 friends :(

Not out until AF arrives though Nor, fingers still crossed for you.

Got my CD21 results today- didn't O with the Clomid. Waiting for a call from the consultant on Monday to see if I have to up the dosage or what. Lovely start to the weekend.

Not out until AF arrives though Nor, fingers still crossed for you.

Got my CD21 results today- didn't O with the Clomid. Waiting for a call from the consultant on Monday to see if I have to up the dosage or what. Lovely start to the weekend.

What does of clomid were you on? some people here have ovulated and gotten bfps after getting a higher dose!:hugs:

I was 50mg CD2-6 so they might tell me to try again on that dose, or up it to 100 I guess

Welcome Bella, I get ovulation cramps when taking femara. They can be surprisingly painful!

Ask those tests sound promising. I'm rooting for you!

Nore sorry that AF seems imminent :( and it sounds like next cycle will be a natural one due to moving?

Steph sorry you didn't O. It can take a couple tries to get the dosing right. I'm sure once you do start O'ing you'll conceive right away. That seems to be the pattern here.

CD 11 today, O is still a couple days away. OPK might be positive tomorrow afternoon. I still feel pretty checked out.

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

I'm counting myself out. Going to stop progesterone. Took a FRER after work after a long 8 hour hold (teachers have bladders of steel!) and BFN. Got a blood test but won't know the results until Monday but I know I'm not pregnant. The only reason AF hasn't showed is because I'm on progesterone and I don't want to delay it even longer. Plus once I run out of this prescription my insurance won't cover it and it's $300/30 days. The nurse told me to stay on it but that's because I said I had a possible faint positive this morning which obviously was some kind of evap because it disappeared and the one I just took was BFN along with a wondfo. I just want to move on to the next cycle. And have a glass of wine.

ask, it sounds like you planning to stop the progesterone before you get the blood results?

Yeah...I figure if I'm getting a bfn on FRER at 14dpo there's not much chance? Do you think that's a bad idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->