Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

Hey Nor, sorry about AF and not getting a baby in 2017. :( I too was hoping for a baby by the end of 2017, but that is looking extremely unlikely now. When I made that goal a few months ago I realized it was a longshot, so I also made a secondary goal: to become pregnant before the end of 2017. That seems somewhat realistic, but who knows? If I get to 2018 and am still not pregnant that is going to feel like a new low. Fx we all get pregnant before then!

So sorry Nor :hugs: I was pretty upset when I realized I wouldn't have a baby before I turn 35 (in October)...and now knowing another Christmas will pass without a baby is pretty depressing...but like LAR said, hopefully we will all be pregnant by the end of the year. If I'm not that will mean IVF failed and I can't even imagine that so I'm not going to entertain that idea as a possibility!

I stopped progesterone yesterday. Only did my morning dose. So I've missed 2 doses now and no sign of AF yet. BFN on a wondfo. I wonder if I don't need 200mg/2x a day...maybe once a day would be enough.

Yeah, I guess being pregnant before 2018 would be fantastic.. We are actually just passing our 1.5 year ttc.. sigh.. even though the first few months weren't super "intensive" and we didn't track o or anything... sigh. It is a bit scary thinking about starting over in France, I have heard about 2 free IVFs but have no clue as to how to make it happen, who to contact, where to find info and if there will be a delay in getting there..

Hubby is going to hand his resignation if his manager is in today.. Not sure what he'll do if he is absent again like on Friday..

Nore - when will you move? I hope you finally get your BFP in France! Who knows...maybe a change of scenery will be good!

I got my blood results back this eve - hcg was 0.8 (anything under 5 is considered negative) so I'm definitely not pregnant. Made the right decision to stop the progesterone. I guess it's normal to have some hcg in your system even when you're not pregnant?

Nore - when will you move? I hope you finally get your BFP in France! Who knows...maybe a change of scenery will be good!

I got my blood results back this eve - hcg was 0.8 (anything under 5 is considered negative) so I'm definitely not pregnant. Made the right decision to stop the progesterone. I guess it's normal to have some hcg in your system even when you're not pregnant?

It will be fairly quick: By end of May / beginning of June.. :plane:

I never did a blood test for pregnancy (well, I did, haha, but they didn't test it..). I suppose it could be some in your system still from last month? Or did you get any trigger or something that could leave a tiny trace of hcg?

Fingers crossed for next month. In a way a start of 2018 baby wouldn't be so bad :) At least they would be able to start school earlier in Europe :dohh:

Morning girls, I'm up for a January 2018 baby too!

Any CM experts got any thoughts on watery CM?! Been like that for a couple of days, but I'm thinking it might just be because the Clomid is well and truly out my system and that can dry it up...

Steph - I usually get watery cm during my fertile period and only a day (if that) of ewcm. I also get watery cm right before AF starts.

Nore - you've got a lot to keep you busy with the move! I'm not sure about the hcg...I read it's normal for both men and women to have up to 0.8 in the blood...but last cycle the nurse told me I could start clomid if my blood hcg was "back to 0" (it went from 6 to 2 in 2 days).

Thanks Ask. It's not something that I've ever monitored before so I have nothing to compare it to really. I don't think I've ever had EWCM, but again if I've never looked out for it then I may have just missed it.

I still have ever so slight cramping this morning and we did BD last night so hopefully if my ovaries are finally waking up we would have caught it. Today is CD 27 and I stopped Clomid on CD6.

I'm honestly not too sure if I ever really get watery cm. I mark it down when it feels wet but there is no ewcm. I always seem to get several days of ewcm... A lot of good that does me. I honestly had so much ewcm this cycle that it was actually pretty gross to deal with lol

I'm never sure if I should count November or December as our start date for TTC. In November we ntnp and then started actively trying in December. Either way we are on our 19th good cycle, 20th cycle counting ntnp and 21st cycle if I count the one cycle I didn't O last year. So we are pretty much at that 18 month time too. I haven't calculated what my due date would be if I conceived this cycle. I'm assuming January. I really really really hope I end up pregnant in 2017. If not then we'll start IVF.

Well should either O today or tomorrow. Temps are still low

Glad you got your provera onerth. Hope AF arrives quickly!

Ugh... this morning was so not good. I woke up in a half-awake stupor and pulled a test out of box that had ovulation tests and pregnancy tests.... you can see where this is going, right? I totally thought I was pregnant because I saw my first ever faint but clear line on the "pregnancy test." I even showed DH! :dohh: He wouldn't notice the difference by looking at the tests, so he figured I was pregnant too. Then as I was taking pictures of it and becoming more awake, I realized it said "LH" on the test. Before I noticed that it was an ovulation test, I wasted a FRER and tested with the same urine. ](*,) BFN. Then tested with a cheapie. BFN. :nope: False alarm. If AF doesn't come I will keep testing, but I really feel like this isn't my month, so I am anxious for AF to arrive so I can start preparing for IUI #4.

Oh my, we have all done that!!

Im going to take Provera at night to offset side effects

Ooh LAR that's torturous. I'm sorry! But you aren't out! All those evaps messed with my head so much this cycle that I don't think I'll ever test early again (easier said than done).

I'm now 17dpo, cd37 and still no AF. Literally the longest cycle of my life. Come onnnn AF.

DH and I are thinking we might do a natural cycle this month then start up with IUI again in June when I'm done with school.

that's funny.. we're all hoping for AF over here in a TTC forum. go figure.

Ask, will you take clomid since you aren't doing IUI?

No - but probably vitex. I conceived last cycle and was taking vitex and evening primrose oil for the first time. And I'll do progesterone after O but maybe only half (once a day) because AF seems to have gone into hibernation on the dose I was on!

maybe I should try the evening primose oil too. when are you supposed to take that?

Up until O (it supposedly can cause uterine contractions so you aren't supposed to take it after O). I think it helped give me more ewcm and maybe helped in other ways too. Here's a link about it: https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-evening-primrose-oil.html

Ya I took EPO before O for a few months, but stopped as I became worried that it interacts with femara. Maybe make sure it doesn't interact with clomid before taking it? i'll say that I didn't notice any obvious differences taking it for me. Its supposed to help with ewcm, but I already get lots of that, so I guess it was a bit redundant.

I think it makes sense not to take clomid for your natural cycle Ask, clomid/femara on their own don't do anything for unexplained.

Lar your story literally made my heart hurt for you. How awful! If that had happened to me I would have just sat down and cried and cried. I'm so sorry!

Ladies I'm going through another angry spell... I thought I was past this... guess I just reverted into denial/numbness for a few months. The anger is back again. I literally screamed at the radio show host in my car after she said giving birth was on her bucket list (didn't help that she's pregnant). I was just like F YOU!! LOL.

Belle - sorry you are feeling so angry. I can't say I've been any better. I think I may have been certifiably insane last cycle. I really think clomid seriously messes with my mood.

AF started today. Yay! First time I've been kinda happy to see her. No spotting whatsoever - flow started today and nothing before that. I guess that's good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->