Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

So sorry to hear about your sister in law, Ask, and also about all the other stuff happening :/ cancer is really horrible..

The same for you Belle, not receiving support from your mother is hard even if you "knew" she would not be that supportive..

We are on our way back from holidays, my temps are as usual jumping up and down.. And I used a clear blue stick this morning which turned out negative (low).(cd13). At least hubby won't be travelling during o this or next cycle as he has handed in his resignation.. We are officially moving from Thailand to France in June this year. I guess we are both sad about it, haha, but too late now. We both thought we wanted to go.. Ah well, they have a rescue center for animals in the city we are going to, so hopefully I can find some friends by volunteering there.. And I'll adopt my little (old and fat, deaf and almost blind) Charlie and bring him to France :)

Thanks Nore, it does make me sad even though I knew it would be that way. My mom was pregnant with me at 16, married at 17 and and had my brother shortly after. I don't think it was the life she wanted and given the choice she wouldn't have been a mother. She told me once that she regretted having children.

But my goodness, you must be so sad to be leaving Bangkok! Moving to France will be another kind of adventure too! I think volunteering is a great way to make friends with like minded interests! Goodness your life seems so exotic to me haha. Glad DH won't be away during O. Are you pursing any treatment these next 2 cycles, or going natural cycles until after the move?

Goodness, I have to take a pregnancy test tomorrow (11/12 dpo) and I'm pretty nervous. It's my brothers wedding tomorrow so testing will be the responsible thing to do. I just hate negatives SO MUCH, and I have no reason to believe it won't be negative yet again. I honestly don't remember the last time I tested because of this. Well if it is negative at least I will be able to drink and have a good time, and we'll be starting IUI and cycle monitoring a few days afterwards. So hopefully we'll get some answers as to what the heck is going on! I truly hope all of this has been caused by a thin lining which will respond to treatment. I guess we'll find out.... what, with my luck the lining will be friggen "borderline" thin LOL

Good luck Belle! Hoping for some good news tomorrow! How many DPO are you now?

I'm 10/11 dpo today, but I think 10 dpo is most likely. I've been having off and on cramps/twinges all week, bbs just started hurting a bit yesterday but it's pretty mild. I'm really not holding my breath. I might die of shock if I got a positive tomorrow.

Thanks Nore. I'm glad you are going to adopt Charlie. He's a lucky kitty for that. I hope all goes smoothly with the move.

Hope you get a surprise Belle, but if not I hope you drink it up and have fun tomorrow.

Finally heard back from my RE's office - nurse said my RE does not recommend additional testing at this time (regarding the tissue I passed) but does recommend that I double my clomid dose next cycle to 100mg. Yay I didn't even have to ask!

LAR - how many dpo are you? How are you doing?

3d post Provera. Waiting...

I did order some more cloth pads for AF. I needed liners and super/heavy.
------
Its a rainy, cold weekend here. Nothing exciting planned.

ask, i have an ultrasound scheduled for sunday (cd12) to see how my follicles and lining look. if all goes well, I will get the ovidrel shot that day and will do the iui on Monday. i am curious to see how the ultrasound goes since i took the femara for 8 days instead of 5 (w/o telling the RE's office). glad you get to increase your clomid... hopefully you get an extra egg or two to work with!

Belle, it will be natural for the next few months until we get into the French system again.. I have nooo idea how it works, but I'll make sure to get all the paperwork from the hospital and the clinic that I have been visiting to prove that we have tried for more than a year... hopefully we won't have to wait too long to get help..

Ask, thanks :) I think it will be a stressful month but trying to enjoy the last month in Asia :) And so happy to bring my Charlie, we'll find him a french friend once we are settled in :)

I actually do have 5 clomid tablets that I got from the hospital, and I have some natural progesterone.. I don't think I will be using the progesterone this cycle since the temps have been all over the place again.. and I only have for one cycle.. I might do some research though, if I can buy it in France then I will go for it either now or next cycle when still in Thailand.

Well BFN this morning on FRER. I'm 11/12 dpo and about 80% of POS tests show up by now. Can't say I'm surprised. Looks like it's IUI for me.

Uhg sorry Belle. It's still early but I know what you mean. Hope you have fun at the wedding tonight.

I got super pissed last night when DH and I went out for drinks and we were talking to the bartender and somehow the topic of kids came up (I think I said something about having 2 teens in the house - DH's sons). She made the comment, "So I'm assuming you don't want kids?" Ummm...why would you make that assumption? 1. I do not look like I'm too old to have children and 2. You have no idea what my story is. People can be so clueless!

Sorry, Belle :(

Ask, what did you say to her when she said that to you? I feel like I would just want to tell the person the truth... "well actually I am going through fertility treatment right now because I am having difficulty getting pregnant on my own"... I feel like that oughta shut the person up and make her think twice about what comments she makes to other people. Then again, I might just want to shut down and not say anything since it's none of the person's business anyway.

Just went to Olive Garden for dinner and the waitress made sure to point out i was pregnant.

#NOTPregnant.......:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

erth, wow! she must have been pretty embarrassed when you told her you weren't pregnant! people really need to be more careful about what they say.

Ugh sorry Earth! Stupid people...

LAR - yeah I should have had a good come back but was caught off guard and just said "I do want children and we're working on it".

Oh Ask, that must have been infuriating. Why can people engage their brains before the speak. For some reason, I seem to be going through a phase at work where people's answer to me for everything comes down to the fact I don't have children:

'Oh you can do star jumps without weeing yourself? Yeah, that's because you don't have children'

'Oh you think that baby's cute? Well that's because you don't know what they can really be like'

'You look nice in that dress'
Another person: 'oh she should just wait until she has children'

I won't be held responsible if I snap soon!!!

In other news, AF arrived this morning so looks like I'll be starting Clomid again tomorrow.

I finally got a peak on clearblue on CD16.. Guess bd tonight, and tomorrow or day after..

Since yesterday I'm brewing something, sore throat, headache and blocked nose. Guess milk and honey will be on my menu today..

Eh, I'm supposed to stop Vitex after ovulation.. or?

Nore I think you can take vitex throughout your cycle. But maybe someone else knows better? I've never taken vitex before.

Well I've been spotting since Saturday, I'm expecting AF to show tomorrow. When it does I'll be calling the clinic to set up the IUI cycle. DH was disappointed again this cycle. Somehow he always thinks I'm pregnant. Poor guy.

Aww Belle,..sorry that ur getting signs of AF. That is sweet that dh continues to remain hopeful and convinced each cycle, but that must be rough on him. Good luck with ur IUI cycle if AF does show. How was the wedding?

Took my last Provera Saturday now I'm on CD 65... still no AF :shrug: but my back hurts and my BB's are sore. Hopefully AF will show soon.

Awww Ask I would have been caught off guard also , I wouldn't have known what to say. I can never respond when people say things like that to me , I just get sad and stop talking.

Earth how are you? Has AF arrived yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->