Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

LC I took my final Norethisterone on Wednesday and got AF yesterday - I guess you should expect it any time over the next few days.

Started the new higher dosage of Clomid today, was already feeling crappy from the Norethisterone so it's like a double whammy!

I hope so, I have been feeling like AF is coming all morning so hopefully soon.
I will start clomid at 50MG what mg are you on now? I haven't takin it in so long I don't remember how bad it made me feel but I do remember the hot flashes it gave me :dohh:

If my AF would ever hurry up we could be VERY close this cycle :happydance: :hugs:

I know, would be great to have someone taking it at the same time! 😊 I'm now on 100mg CD2-6, really hoping it makes me O this time, but ridiculously, I already feel like it's not going to work. I think it's just because I'm feeling low and negative about everything 😔

Yes it would be great, I super spot symptoms and sometime they might just be in my head lol so if we are close this cycle we can compare symptoms so maybe I will not symptom spot so many in my head symptoms lol. I have been feeling the same way about the clomid but I keep trying to tell my self its going to work and one day we will have our sweet little babies in our arms and this long crazy journey will all be worth it. I have my down days and lately I have had more down then up because I cant even get AF to come so I can even attempt the clomid. :cry:

Yesterday I had my ultrasound and got my ovidrel shot. Increasing the length of time I took the Femara didn't do anything. I just had one follicle. Oh well. I had the IUI today. DH provided two samples in one cup, one after another, if you know what I mean. There were 123 million motile sperm, which is not much higher than the usual count. Maybe a bunch of them died from the first sample? I read that if the man does it twice within one hour, the quality of the second sample may be better and could increase chances of conceiving. Who knows? We'll see. Had a full bladder too, which was not fun! I had to pee like 10 times in the REs office because I drank too much and kept letting a little more out. Then almost peed myself on the way home I had to go so badly! Now I will be lying on my back all day. Oh the things we do to get pregnant...

Oh yes I know that all too well- a couple of weeks ago I woke up with a sore throat and I was like oh my god this is it, I'm pregnant 😂
Really hope I get some O symptoms in the next couple of weeks, I don't care how horrible they are! Just need some kind of sign that it will all be worth it in the end. My AF the four times I have taken the Norethisterone has been basically non existent, which is just another way I can torture myself and think that even if the Clomid works, I probably couldn't sustain a pregnancy.

Oh Lar, that does not sound fun. I hate the feeling of bursting to go to the loo, must be even worse when someone is fiddling around down there too! Sending lots of luck your way 😊

FX for you LAR! Do you know what the count was after the wash? Do you know what your next step plan is? Hopefully this will be your month!

OPK was almost positive this morning...I'm sure it will be positive when I get home. I've had INSANE amounts of ewcm for a week! I'm guessing the antibiotics increased it?

One of my friends and co-workers who is also 34 just told me she is 10 weeks pregnant with her 3rd and they "weren't even trying". She knows I've been trying over a year and am doing IUI. I pretended to be happy for her and said "wish it were that easy for me". Ugh! AND my 93 year old grandmother said to me yesterday, "so you aren't planing to have a baby right away?" I told her we are trying but haven't gotten lucky yet. :(

Hi Ask... the 123 mil was the post wash count. I am meeting with my RE tomorrow to discuss next steps if this doesn't work. Although she was the one doing my US yesterday and she mentioned that since my insurance only covers 4 IUIS that it's best to go for IVF after this. I figured that would be the plan but I am not fully on board yet until I can get more of my questions answered. Looks like you, me, and Nor are all are the same spot in our cycle. I was told to test on the 23rd.

Took my last Provera Saturday now I'm on CD 65... still no AF :shrug: but my back hurts and my BB's are sore. Hopefully AF will show soon.

Awww Ask I would have been caught off guard also , I wouldn't have known what to say. I can never respond when people say things like that to me , I just get sad and stop talking.

Earth how are you? Has AF arrived yet?

Im impatiently waiting. CD109. Last Provera was 5 days ago. No AF.

I hope so, I have been feeling like AF is coming all morning so hopefully soon.
I will start clomid at 50MG what mg are you on now? I haven't takin it in so long I don't remember how bad it made me feel but I do remember the hot flashes it gave me :dohh:

If my AF would ever hurry up we could be VERY close this cycle :happydance: :hugs:

Ill be on 50mg Clomid too.

LAR - that sounds like a stellar count! Last month DH's post wash count was 15 million and the nurse said they like to see 5-10 million so we had a little "extra".

Earth - hope AF shows up soon!

Wow Lar that's a fantastic count! Too bad the extra days of femara didn't do too much. I have my fingers crossed so tightly for you this cycle!!!!

CD 1 today and this is the first cycle in forever where AF started mid day. Lots of mild cramping today. Baseline ultrasound booked for Wednesday! They get them done early in the AM, which is super nice!! Hopefully I won't have to be late for work!

LAR - that sounds like a stellar count! Last month DH's post wash count was 15 million and the nurse said they like to see 5-10 million so we had a little "extra".

Earth - hope AF shows up soon!

I hope but id be surprised honestly. IF she doesnt, it would take 3-4wks for estrogen to arrive and then id take that for about 10days and then ANOTHER round of Provera-- thus pushing me into July or so until AF finally arrives.....:cry:

Oh no Earth... I don't think I've ever hoped for AF to show for someone before! I also don't think I've ever heard of provera not working. Sorry all of this seems to be happening!

Lar, same thing happened to me during my iui, haha, I normally have to use the bathroom rather frequently when drinking anything, so when I had to go before the iui they first wouldn't let me. So in total I went 7-8 times while waiting and they kept making me drink..

I don't really have a fever but a little higher day temps than usual with sore throat and blocked nose. It's getting in the way of my temping haha, what kind of problem is that?! Haha.

We will hopefully be able to bd tonight too, but obviously hubby went to play soccer with my friends (yes haha, my friends from the shelter) and he hurt his ankle..

I've read somewhere that in France you get 6 iui and 2 ivfs. But it will take a few months to get into the system, as I've already been into it when studying I hope it won't be too long and hard..

Oh no Earth... I don't think I've ever hoped for AF to show for someone before! I also don't think I've ever heard of provera not working. Sorry all of this seems to be happening!

Its rare for it to not work ( its due to no lining OR a blockage usually) but it does happen.

Nor, I am glad I am not the only one! I also think I pee way too often throughout the day. My re's office doesn't recommend that I drink water before my IUI; I was just doing it on my own. Plus I wasn't drinking much water when I was in their office, but I drank a lot of water at home and before I went in. So I felt really embarrassed because I was going to the bathroom every few minutes and they were probably wondering what the heck was wrong with me. Oh well. I am just glad that is over. If I did an IUI again, I would NOT do that again. Maybe I'd drink some water, but nothing like that. I hate the feeling of having to pee really badly and needing to hold it. I rather have menstrual cramps. And that's saying a lot.

I have an overactive bladder, i cant imagine drinking that much, i would literally pee!

--------------------
Question:

IF i dont have a lining or much of one, wouldnt I spot or have tinged CM? I mean you have a lining of some sort right? Its just not thick?

It builds up, then comes off... but when i had AF back in Jan and nothing since, SOME sort of lining should be in there right?? :shrug:

Someone needs to come out with a out of pocket Ultrasound place!! :haha:

Earth I'm afraid I have literally no idea- my 'AF' started Sunday, with just kind of really dark red clotting, barely anything yesterday other than a tiny amount of browny coloured discharge, and nothing so far today. I still remember during my ultrasound in January, the consultant said 'the lining looks good' so all these stupid AFs I've had since then have baffled me. Why oh why can our bodies just not work as they're supposed to!

Earth I'm afraid I have literally no idea- my 'AF' started Sunday, with just kind of really dark red clotting, barely anything yesterday other than a tiny amount of browny coloured discharge, and nothing so far today. I still remember during my ultrasound in January, the consultant said 'the lining looks good' so all these stupid AFs I've had since then have baffled me. Why oh why can our bodies just not work as they're supposed to!

Im glad you had a sign of something, so that is good!!

Yeah, at least it was something. It is concerning to me though - the doctor says that I count that as day 1 so I did start the Clomid yesterday but it just makes me convinced it's not going to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->