Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

Hey ask, glad you don't have an infection! How is everything else going?

This is the place where I am thinking of doing mini IVF: https://www.newhopefertility.com/ivf/mini-ivf/ According to them, it has a really high success rate but somehow I find that hard to believe. I have seen lower numbers other places so I am not really sure. I made an intake there for June 4th to get a consultation and see if it really is a good fit for me. I am hoping my insurance covers mini IVF because otherwise I am not doing it. I need to call them before my appointment.

Happy birthday Belle :))

Attachments

• IMG_20170519_140104.jpg
    IMG_20170519_140104.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Nore (cute pics!) and Lar! I'm feeling the love today :)

Happy Birthday Belle! And have a lovely weekend everyone!

Happy birthday Belle! Hope you are having an awesome day!

LAR - if your insurance covers mini IVF it sounds like that might be a good option before doing a full blown IVF cycle. Unfortunately mine does not cover anything so it makes more sense for me to do a regular IVF if we get to that point at the end of the summer.

Ask, my insurance gives me 10,000 dollars for ivf coverage if I get it pre-approved, so my guess is that they will pay for mini ivf but insurance companies can be particular sometimes so I need to make sure. My RE recommended that I do regular IVF but I am not going that route bc I am not ok with having any extra embryos that potentially won't be used. So hopefully mini IVF works or after that we are more or less going to be on our own. Or it'd be even better if I am pregnant now. I guess we will see next week. I am expecting AF, but obviously hoping it doesn't come.

OPK is BFN today, which is expected as its only CD10. :haha:

Tomorrow we are celebrating DH and DD1's birthdays + MIL is in town... :help:

Thoughts on OPK? Control line is to the right.

Attachments

• IMG_20170519_163457.jpg
    IMG_20170519_163457.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 11
I say just a smidge under but it could just be the pic.

----------
MIL is in town this weekend so we are doing an overhaul cleaning. O.M.G.....:blush::dohh::help:

Thanks Earth :) I'm thinking either way it will definitely be positive by tomorrow. I took a digital tonight and it was positive. So I think we're good to go for IUI for tomorrow!

Good luck with the iui Belle :)

We have been on a day trip to kho phi phi today, it was funny to go back after 8 years! :)

Currently on cd10 and my temps are surprisingly good compared to previous months. I take that as a good sign that my hormones are under control, haha :)

Otherwise nothing special here, although both hubby and I am sad planning our move back. Next Friday all our stuff will be shipped to France, and from end of may we move out. Depending on visa situation we might go for a few days to Laos, some days at a beach (again) and a few days in Bangkok to say goodbye to everyone before moving back to France..

Thanks Lar & Nore :). It was very obviously positive today so IUI will definitely be happening.... In 3 hours :O lol

And thanks everyone for the great bday wishes yesterday... What a crazy day it was lol.

Oh goodness Nore that move sure came up fast!! I love Thailand too, there is nowhere else quite like it! I hope your move goes well and that you are able to make the most of your time left!

LAR - sounds like you have a good plan that you are comfortable with. Frozen embryos can be used in subsequent FET cycles but it's true you could end up with a bunch.

Belle - my positives are always darker than the control line. The test line looks a tad lighter to me. When do you go in again?

11dpo (I think) for me and bfn on a Dollar Tree cheapie. It's ok. I'll test again at 14dpo and will stop progesterone if BFN. No spotting again with the progesterone which is great.

This was this mornings OPK. Definitely positive. I go in at noon, so 3 hours

Control line is to the right.

Attachments

• IMG_20170520_063932.jpg
    IMG_20170520_063932.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
Definitely positive! Yay! Are you going in for the trigger or IUI?

They said I don't need the trigger because I surged. They are doing the IUI.

Honestly I'm worried today is too early but then I worry that tomorrow would be too late lol. I had a bit of spotting this AM so I think that means O is coming soon! Because I have 3 eggs it is likely that they will O at slightly different times over the next 24 hours. Hopefully one of them will match up with the timing of our IUI!

FX for you! My clinic does the IUI the day after the surge but it's better to be a little early than late! And with 3 eggs it totally increases your chances! The whole timing thing stresses me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->