• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

OK, so are you guys seeing your OBGYN or an RE? I have just been seeing my obgyn. He said I only have an 8% chance of ovulating this cycle. If I don't then he is going to refer me to a reproductive endocronologyst. Dr. Hesla to be specific. The problem with that is our insurence doen't cover fertility treatments so I have NO IDEA how we are ever going to afford that. We may be out of the baby game very quickly.:cry:

OK, so are you guys seeing your OBGYN or an RE? I have just been seeing my obgyn. He said I only have an 8% chance of ovulating this cycle. If I don't then he is going to refer me to a reproductive endocronologyst. Dr. Hesla to be specific. The problem with that is our insurence doen't cover fertility treatments so I have NO IDEA how we are ever going to afford that. We may be out of the baby game very quickly.:cry:

:hugs::hug::hugs2:

Oh babes, keeping everything crossed for you that your that 8%
Hope you can sort something out, hear if you want to vent xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry you got that news, your in my thoughts and prayers hun....and XXX FX XXX for you.

:hug::hug::hug::hug: to everyone, everyone seems to be down and out. I know I am if I get anymore emotional I don't know what I'll do. I'm very sleepy and draggy to day. Not feeling well:wacko:

Im so sorry i hope you can prove the obgyn wrong and get your BFP miracles do happen ive had several in my life.

Well im confused my cramps are gone again and my opks are neg but the test line is very noticibly getting darker. what does this mean? Im on cd17 so its 10days after last clomid pill.am i out? do i go out and buy myself some cheesecake and strawberries so i can pig out and cry.

aww karenh :hugs: but did they tell you what the issue is ?

Thank you. I really appreciate it. I don't know what we are going to do. I hope you all get your :bfp: I don't even really want to :sex: anymore.

sweets , I am sure you will be able to work something out .for now just dont loose hope .

You will be in my prayers !!

god bless you .:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww :hugs2: really sory hun - it sucks knowing most insurances do not cover for fertitiity treatments...hopefully you won't need the treatment... :hugs:

:cry:cd25 have a slight cramp in my tummy ,hope its not AF(stay away plzzz)
if it is AF it will b like 5 days early and very very heartbreaking.
Hw r u ppl holding up

Hw r u ppl holding up

so sorry, what is your plan for next cycle?

Hw r u ppl holding up

my gyneac has asked me to continue on the same dosage of clomid n metformin for three cycles.but next month my DH is flying out of country ,so i wont be taking clomid....awwwwuuuggh
this is so very frustrating.......please dear AF stay away ,all i am asking for is a baby.....

Hw r u ppl holding up

my gyneac has asked me to continue on the same dosage of clomid n metformin for three cycles.but next month my DH is flying out of country ,so i wont be taking clomid....awwwwuuuggh
this is so very frustrating.......please dear AF stay away ,all i am asking for is a baby.....

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

Do any of yall ever check to see if your cervix is open?

Did try this cycle, mine was high.............I think. Still not 100% what I'm looking/feeling for.
Oh when its open you will tell you can put the tip of your pointer finger in it, & that's a good sign

Srry if TMI but ive tried feeling it but i dont feel anything idk if its b/c i have a tilted uterus or what but i can never seem to reach it i guess, is there a specific position im suppose to feel for it b/c of my tilted uterus?

:hugs: Im in the same boat she only wants to do 2 cycles of the clomid and if it doesnt work shes gonna refer me to a RE. So im just gonna switch to another gyno b/c they can do all the same test and prescribe you the same meds the RE will and our insurance will cover it.

Have yall heard of this its a reproductive massage to help with blood flow down there and helps you ovulate naturally.

https://www.fertilethoughts.com/for...-reproductive-massage-has-any-body-tried.html

Well i hope this month works and i ov.I can't afford to go to an RE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->