• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

Well I asked for a scan and she no:growlmad:ut go on cd21 for blood work which will be on the 27th. Lots of cramping today ladies as I am on cd 11. Feeling so sleepy and I have energy like you wouldn't believe. DH and I will :sex:before I leave for work. According to my fertility chart this is a crucial week for us to BD like crazy, but even afterwards I'm still going to BD everyother day.

Why did she say no? Did she give an explanation?
I am halfway through day 10 with no cramping. Does that mean I won't ovulate again?
I will not be happy. I have an appointment tomorrow, maybe I will ask for a scan.

No cramping does not mean no ov(dont jump the gun sweets ) , all u got to do is wait till tmrw (yeap and a scan would b a relief)

Well im on cd 16 and i have not ovulated yey and its been10 days past last clomid pill. and i dont have much CM just a little watery?and no pain? just maybe dull achiness. Im soooo sad i thought this would be a lucky month:nope::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i Suggest u start getting:sex: active :flower: right away ( there are literature that suggest 5 to 9 days after your last clomid you are most likely to ov - don really have to relate it to having cramps )

Well im on cd 16 and i have not ovulated yet and its been10 days past last clomid pill. and i dont have much CM just a little watery?and no pain? just maybe dull achiness. Im soooo sad i thought this would be a lucky month:nope::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

cycle#1clomid 50mg cd3-7 no O
cycle#2clomid 100mg cd3-7 no O
cycle#3 no clomid took a break
cycle#4clomid 150mg cd1-5 possible O cd16 since 2days w opk line same color & lots of O pains
cycle#5clomid 150mg cd3-7 no O
watery cm is good sign of O

She there was no reason to do a scan (whatever she's not trying to get preggo) but I can tell you this much if I don't get my :bfp: this month I'll be making a appointment for stronger clomid and will demand a better watch. I kinda feel like I'm fixing to O, been cramping, and back achs bad, and my sex drive is through the roof sorry tmi. Only thing is after my :af: my cm went to watery, to creamy, to really thick creamy, now its just dry. Hoping I O soon and my DH :spermy:finds my egg. According to my fertility chart it says I may O on the 22nd or 23rd, but it also says my fertial cm patch was between cd;s 5-8, but thats so hard to believe, cause I thin thats waaaaaaaay to early.

Today is cd 12 for me my last clomid pill was on the 12th

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

SAYING NO TO :af: AND YES TO:bfp:

clomid can make u Dry .. silly fellow -Clomid :wacko:.....

i like that say no to AF and yes to BFP thingie. soudns like a revolution !! :winkwink:

I'm having severe both ovaries/AF kinda pain im drinking lots of water and i took tylenol not helping much with the pain but ive been praying that this is my month to literally be positive. I have an obgyn giving me clomid and personally i think hes grumpy and wont follow up or give me ulatrasounds.please God let this forum and the people on here be blessed and this be our lucky month thru this long journey amen praise the lord!!!:dust::dust::hug: best wishes/prayers to you ladies.

cant advice u on preseed ( never used them ) ... well after BD i have tried the holding legs in the air thing - its a very very funny exercise( but since we are trying everything else why not this aswell )

after BD lay down for atleast 20minutes in that way all the swimmers can stay up there :thumbup:

Loving the sign itsmydream :thumbup:
Maybe try preseed to help with the cm?? What a witch, I think professional who have had fertility problems themselves should support us, as they would understand where we are coming from.

lovefamily8: I don't get up for at least 20mins, sometimes elevate my legs, but since friday, I now lay on my belly as I have a tilted womb.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

& I've read most women don't get severe pains when o'ing, & it does feel like AF cramps, which had been coming & going for me.

at cd23 i think the sore nipples almost vanished and now have a huuuuge apetite (which is normal for me at cd 28/29 aaaaaagggh )does this mean am out :cry::cry:](*,)#-o

Good luck everyone. Off to the doc. Update you later. Wish me luck!

Good luck everyone! I am off to the doctor, I will update later. Wish me luck!

at cd23 i think the sore nipples almost vanished and now have a huuuuge apetite (which is normal for me at cd 28/29 aaaaaagggh )does this mean am out :cry::cry:](*,)#-o

I don't know. Not out till :af: right?

:hugs: always hope, while :witch: stays away. xxxxxxx FX xxxxxxxx

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back