• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

Well i don't think im going to O and this was my last month trying for two yrs my husbands leaving the country for work. and my obgyn tells me i have to go to an RE since they dont know why im not ovulating on the clomid they think i need more help. I have PCOS and i stopped ovulating on my own and so far i only ovulated once on clomid on the four months that i took it. so im really feeling like im never going to get pregnant im out of time and i dont have insurance so i cant afford to see an RE. Im so depressed and sad my ovaries ache so they prob have cysts. im guessing im done TTC

How are we all in the same boat? This isn't fair. I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do.

Do any of yall ever check to see if your cervix is open?

Did try this cycle, mine was high.............I think. Still not 100% what I'm looking/feeling for.
Oh when its open you will tell you can put the tip of your pointer finger in it, & that's a good sign

Srry if TMI but ive tried feeling it but i dont feel anything idk if its b/c i have a tilted uterus or what but i can never seem to reach it i guess, is there a specific position im suppose to feel for it b/c of my tilted uterus?

Ok, when you stick your finger in there its straight up there it feels round, and you can move your finger all the way around it, and on the middle of the round thing you feel you'll feel like a little dip bout as long as a grain of short white rice. If yo google pictures is cervixs you will have a better understanding, thats how i learned to check mine. let me know how this goes for you hun

First of all I'm very sorry to hear of y'alls sad stories, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Always remember we are here for you:hugs:

As for myself I'm on cd 13 and very fatigued, and am so emotional. No cramping. Cm is creamy, and cervix is high, and medium opened a sighn of ovulation is near. Still confused as to why my fertility friend chart "thinks" I may have ovulated cd 6-8, but I can't seem to believe that. DH and I are going to BD every day until the weekend then back to every other day.

First of all I'm very sorry to hear of y'alls sad stories, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Always remember we are here for you:hugs:

As for myself I'm on cd 13 and very fatigued, and am so emotional. No cramping. Cm is creamy, and cervix is high, and medium opened a sighn of ovulation is near. Still confused as to why my fertility friend chart "thinks" I may have ovulated cd 6-8, but I can't seem to believe that. DH and I are going to BD every day until the weekend then back to every other day.

Good luck! Have fun!

OMG!!! I JUST TOOK AN OPK AND ITS :bfp: im so happy i hope i really ovulate.Im having some O pain but its not bad.this month is first month ever with my opk test line a little darker than the control and i test 2x a day.but my CM is wet and little creamy prob from the clomid.Just keep praying ladies and god will answer your prayers.:dust::dust:

OMG!!! I JUST TOOK AN OPK AND ITS :bfp: im so happy i hope i really ovulate. im going to :sex:tonight,tomorrow night, the night after,maybe a day after that just to be sure.i hop his :spermy:make it to the eggy.im having some O pain but its not bad.this month is first month ever with my opk test line a little darker than the control and i test 2x a day.but my CM is wet and little creamy prob from the clomid.so i will use preseed.just keep praying ladies and god will answer your prayers.:dust::dust:

yea! I am so excited for you. Good luck I hope it works for you!

:cry:cd25 have a slight cramp in my tummy ,hope its not AF(stay away plzzz)
if it is AF it will b like 5 days early and very very heartbreaking.
Hw r u ppl holding up

You can have cramping like AF for implantation as well........always a chance til AF shows up hun. Keeping everything crossed for you hun xxx

GOOD LUCK & ENJOY xxx

OMG!!! I JUST TOOK AN OPK AND ITS :bfp: im so happy i hope i really ovulate. im going to :sex:tonight,tomorrow night, the night after,maybe a day after that just to be sure.i hop his :spermy:make it to the eggy.im having some O pain but its not bad.this month is first month ever with my opk test line a little darker than the control and i test 2x a day.but my CM is wet and little creamy prob from the clomid.so i will use preseed.just keep praying ladies and god will answer your prayers.:dust::dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dust: GOOD LUCK
Have fun :winkwink:

Hi ladies, been away so haven't been able to get on here, but have caught up with you now.....I think.

On cd19 today, been experiencing really sore nipples, and having 'funny' sensations in my belly? This could be the clomid again, so not asumming anything yet.

Hope everyone is ok today, alot of ups and downs atm......always here to support as much as we can.

:hugs::hugs::hug::hug::hugs2::hugs2:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm positive that I'm going to ovulate tomorrow or the next day, cm is starting to go from creamy to eggwhite and a lot is down there.

lady luck12-I have a feeling that you're going to get your BFP :flower:

BABY DUST TO ALL OF US LADIES, FINGERS CROSSED XXXXXXXXX

Do any of yall ever check to see if your cervix is open?

Did try this cycle, mine was high.............I think. Still not 100% what I'm looking/feeling for.
Oh when its open you will tell you can put the tip of your pointer finger in it, & that's a good sign

Srry if TMI but ive tried feeling it but i dont feel anything idk if its b/c i have a tilted uterus or what but i can never seem to reach it i guess, is there a specific position im suppose to feel for it b/c of my tilted uterus?

Ok, when you stick your finger in there its straight up there it feels round, and you can move your finger all the way around it, and on the middle of the round thing you feel you'll feel like a little dip bout as long as a grain of short white rice. If yo google pictures is cervixs you will have a better understanding, thats how i learned to check mine. let me know how this goes for you hun
MrMrsLeo-Have you tried what I've explained to you yet? Let me know when you do and if you have a question ask me nothing is TMI when we are all buddies and ttc, we need the advice from each other, aswell as suggestions too.:flower:

I'm positive that I'm going to ovulate tomorrow or the next day, cm is starting to go from creamy to eggwhite and a lot is down there.

Yay! I am dry. :cry:

Yay! I am dry. :cry:
:cry:I'm so sorry karenh!:flower:Things will get better it just has to. Your in my thoughts and prayers. If you need to vent or just go off I'm here to support you all the way.:hugs::hugs:

I hope so itsmydreamm :)
are you testing with opk to check for ovulation? GOOD LUCK
and enjoy xxxxxxxxxxx

Karenh, thinking of you :hugs::hugs: Here for you as always

I had a werid nightmare last night, I was attacked by someone I know biting my face ???? Even shouted 'HELP' in my sleep. Cm is now creamy colour, having cd21 bloods on Monday, but it will be cd22.

How's everyone else doing today? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope so itsmydreamm :)
are you testing with opk to check for ovulation? GOOD LUCK
and enjoy xxxxxxxxxxx

Karenh, thinking of you :hugs::hugs: Here for you as always

I had a werid nightmare last night, I was attacked by someone I know biting my face ???? Even shouted 'HELP' in my sleep. Cm is now creamy colour, having cd21 bloods on Monday, but it will be cd22.

How's everyone else doing today? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yikes! That dream would be scary. I dream of kids. It is so depressing to wake up. I had two last night. Oh my gosh, the boy was a handful, but they were so cute!

Good luck with your bloods. I really hope this is your month!

I test with OPK's 2x a day.is it normal just to have positive opk's for 24hrs? One day.

Have you gotten anything for your unborn/ unconcieved child ?

End of cd 14. Very dry. Does that mean I am not ovulating this month?

End of cd 14. Very dry. Does that mean I am not ovulating this month?

with clomid u can o late (very late infact) .

afm , in CD28 , i caved in used a 25mui test -and yea ofcourse a BFN , gutted & devastated ...i feel like crying out loud , but damn am at my workplace ....and somwer deep inside i want to bliv i took the test too early for a higher concentration test ( i am due on 25th ) .i feel so low .. i shoudlnt have tested :cry:

baby dust all of you ... how is ever1 holding up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->