• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

End of cd 14. Very dry. Does that mean I am not ovulating this month?
Me too! Cd 16 here, very lil creamy, I mean very little. No pain, but 2 days ago I had very little eggwhite cm. Does this mean I've already O'd, or still waiting. I'm so confused. Been ND every other day, so fingers crossed. Cd 21 blood work the 27th, I don't know if I'm excited or not, I'm not feeling positive at all.
:cry:

I'm not even sure i o'd i didnt have any o pain and my opk was pos for one day.but my ovaries are pain free for the first time in five months and thats kinda nice.well i wish you ladies bunches of baby dust.this clomid cycle was very different from the others so im very confused.

yeap the clomid cycle was indeed very different for me aswell ..... strange but i still have those sore nipples and occasional cramps . i guess they might vanish a day or two before AFs arrival .

anyways babydust ladies

Morning.

Karenh: you could have ovulated early or will ovulate later as sixzigma said, clomid can do this to you. Maybe give preseed a go to keep up with the BD ??

Haven't bought anything for my protental bean, but have been so tempted, especially as mothercare is closing and have massive sales. What about you?

sixzigma::hugs: 25th will so be here hun, and we're all here to make the time go even quicker xxxxx

Last night I a funny taste in my mouth and ALOT of Saliva, still the same this morning, so hard not to read too much into it. Trying to forcus on my bloods tomorrow and see what they say first.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Looks like we all are in some sort of waiting game. I am so tired of waiting. I am a doer. This is driving me nuts. Good luck everyone.

Hubby and I bought blankets back in April. We have been trying for five and a half years and that was the first, and only, time I broke down and he let me buy something. With the risk of sounding insane, sometimes I like to just hold them. It gives me something tangible that makes it more real I guess.

Looks like we all are in some sort of waiting game. I am so tired of waiting. I am a doer. This is driving me nuts. Good luck everyone.

Hubby and I bought blankets back in April. We have been trying for five and a half years and that was the first, and only, time I broke down and he let me buy something. With the risk of sounding insane, sometimes I like to just hold them. It gives me something tangible that makes it more real I guess.

I don't think it sounds insane at all hin, what ever gets us through this, I say
:hugs::hugs:

That's all we do seem to do it WAIT !
I've got another week to go.......which is going to feel like a life time away.

Really tired this afternoon, but the sun's out here so could be that, and twinches in stomach ??? Hope AF isn't coming early AGAIN

karenh .. thats not insane , i too got a pair of mittens couple of months back .:cry::cry::cry:
no ladyluck aint holding much hope to it ( I tested today -BFN )

My DH and i haven't bought anything, but we did go to babiesRus and walked around pointing out stuff we wanted. I think it's ok to do this stuff, we all want to be mommies so bad we just can't help ourselfs.

:flower:Hope everyone is doing ok in their CD's...today I have been so B***hy about everything. AF is due on the 3rd that's 12 days away, so hope it doesn't come. Can't wait to see if I have O'ed. I go next Friday so I'll probably have to anticipate the whole weekend. Praying so hard for our BPF this month. & I hope all you wonderful ladies get a BFP too!!!!!!!!

BABY DUST GOING EVERYWHERE****

Hi Ladies,

just wanted to update you guys that i got my BFP on Sartuday(cd41) FX'd you all get ur deserved BFP's...thanks for all the support:hugs:

so i started spotting this morning (2 days before AFs dues ) ... so am officially out for this month ... somebody just shoot me !!!

so i started spotting this morning (2 days before AFs dues ) ... so am officially out for this month ... somebody just shoot me !!!

If it's just spotting, you could still be in with a chance, wait to see what happens hun xxx

Nope it was just spotting in the morn , then full fledged WITCH ... this time shes back with a vengeance sorts ... been crying whole night in the bed partly cause of the cramps and partly cause of the frustration .Anyways i need some serious piece of advice ladies .... so my first cycle on clomid dint work :)cry:) and AF arrives two days early , so I am adviced to start my clomid second round from today (CD2-6) and my DH is flying on 29 , but is expected back by 5th august (which would be CD14 and 8 days since my last clomid ) - so my Question is should i take clomid this month -would we miss our "fertile":)wacko:if any that is ) days while he is away ??

I don't even know if i O'd i dont get blood draws to find out. well my CM is really creamy and i have i know TMI wet panties eewww i hope thats good im now 3dpo . last month after my pos opk my cm dried up so i dont know whats going on. and im having twinges in my ovaries wonder what that's about?

I'mat cd 18 and I'm sooo b***hy, and I'm freezing to death all the time, and it's 95 degrees here. What's up with this? 2nd round of clomid is very different than the 1st round.:shrug::shrug:

Well the TWW is going to drive me crazy. i dont even know if i O'd i dont get blood draws to find out. well my CM is really creamy and i have i know TMI wet panties eewww i hope thats good im now 3dpo . last month after my pos opk my cm dried up so i dont know whats going on. and im having twinges in my ovaries wonder what that's about?
If you're that wet and it's creamy and watery I've heard that, that was a good sign of ovulation. You are probably ovulating so BD as much as possible. I'm BD'ing every other day until AF arrives or I get my BFP. Good luck hun.

Well im 4dpo and i still hae lots of creamy cm tmi. and ive been really tired since yesterday and today im having AF cramps i hope that doesnt mean early :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->