• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

I'mat cd 18 and I'm sooo b***hy, and I'm freezing to death all the time, and it's 95 degrees here. What's up with this? 2nd round of clomid is very different than the 1st round.:shrug::shrug:

Hi hunny, it could be because you've taken it different days this cycle, as when you take clomid on cd2 -cd6 is helps to produce many follieces to give a greater chance of catching the egg.

Hang in there xxxxxxxxxxx

Well im 4dpo and i still hae lots of creamy cm tmi. and ive been really tired since yesterday and today im having AF cramps i hope that doesnt mean early :witch:

I've still got alot of creamy cm too, and been really tired; so much so I was in bed Monday night at 7:30

Any other signs?? xxx

Morning !

I had my cd21 bloods back yestarday and they were 26.5, think they should be over 30 on clomid to mean I've ovulated, but I'm still having systopms ??

Couldn't get hold of my fertility nurse, so madding.
Keeping everything crossed for the rest of you xxxxxx

Hello ladies , how r u guys keeping up ?

as for me , this AF (first one after clomid ) is driving me :wacko:crazy ..i think i should be consulting my gyneac:sleep: .

Morning !

I had my cd21 bloods back yestarday and they were 26.5, think they should be over 30 on clomid to mean I've ovulated, but I'm still having systopms ??

Maybe you ovulated a little late so the numbers weren't quite there yet? Did they say what the plan for next cycle is?

Hello ladies , how r u guys keeping up ?

as for me , this AF (first one after clomid ) is driving me :wacko:crazy ..i think i should be consulting my gyneac:sleep: .

Each cycle was different for me. Good luck!

Well im 4dpo and i still hae lots of creamy cm tmi. and ive been really tired since yesterday and today im having AF cramps i hope that doesnt mean early :witch:

I've still got alot of creamy cm too, and been really tired; so much so I was in bed Monday night at 7:30

Any other signs?? xxx

Well ive been really tired since3dpo yesterday.my cm is milky and i have lots of it sorry for the tmi. i started having AF cramps yesterday and today they are worse. i have headaches everyday now. bbs little achy. weird dreams.dunno if its all in my head or it can be the clomid.

Hello Ladies, go for my bloodwork in the morning. I'm excited:happydance:
Had some spotting this morning on my panties when I woke up before work, no blood or nothing on the tolietpaper, & I haven't seen anymore since. If I have ovulated this cycle I have no idea when I did, because I have had pain on both overies, and crampping so it's confusing. DH has it in his mind that I'm preggo, he said he just has a feeling. I really hope his feeling comes true. I guess it's kind of hard to suspect it, where I've wanted it for so long, but have been let down time after time. So, when my Obgyn say's "your pregnant" I don't think I can believe it even on a hpt. Anyway enough with me, how is everyone doing in their cycle's.

My symptoms at cd21 are, really moody, can't eat enough, and I snap at the drop of a pen LOL, dull cramps, lower back pain, (all like AF symptoms).

Morning !

Maybe you ovulated a little late so the numbers weren't quite there yet? Did they say what the plan for next cycle is?

Going to be scanned and bloods again next cycle, but can't get hold of my consultant to see if I should up my dose or change my days ???

Also they are planning on me having a trigger shot next month too.

I might try some preseed as well ??

had my bloods back from cd24 today and weren't good, gone down to 11.7; which I think means AF is due as progesterone has decreased ???

feeling so depressed today, is it EVER going to be my turn:cry::cry::cry:

had my bloods back from cd24 today and weren't good, gone down to 11.7; which I think means AF is due as progesterone has decreased ???

Yes, it will be your turn. Your trigger shot will do the trick. Is your gynecologist doing it for you?

Yes, it will be your turn. Your trigger shot will do the trick. Is your gynecologist doing it for you?

fertility nurse is doing it next cycle. Trying to get to speak to my consultant is a total nightmare though, as both nurses are on hloidays for TWO weeks the same time, think that is crazy. Think the hospital would insitit they take seperate hols, to ensure there is always someone to hand.
Thanks for the support, really does make the differance, coming on here feeling low and have little pick me ups from you guys xxxxxxxxxxxx

fertility nurse is doing it next cycle. Trying to get to speak to my consultant is a total nightmare though, as both nurses are on hloidays for TWO weeks the same time, think that is crazy. Think the hospital would insitit they take seperate hols, to ensure there is always someone to hand.
Thanks for the support, really does make the differance, coming on here feeling low and have little pick me ups from you guys xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:
Sorry to hear of your sad news. I'm excited you will be getting a trigger shot, when will you be doing that? When is your AF due? I just know you were the first to start this last cycle? It will happen for you hun, just don't give up. I know what you mean about trying to get ahold of doctors and nurses. You know what they say 3rd time is the charm:flower:here for you if you need anything!!!

Well all my symptoms are gone so im feeling confussed but hopeing i ov.

Sorry to hear of your sad news. I'm excited you will be getting a trigger shot, when will you be doing that? When is your AF due? I just know you were the first to start this last cycle? It will happen for you hun, just don't give up. I know what you mean about trying to get ahold of doctors and nurses. You know what they say 3rd time is the charm:flower:here for you if you need anything!!!

Thanks hun, AF is due any day now, came early last month so not quite sure. I'm cd26 today, so definatly by the wkend. Will know about my trigger shot after my scan which will be dne on cd12/cd14 next cycle.

How's things going with you? xxxx

Thanks hun, AF is due any day now, came early last month so not quite sure. I'm cd26 today, so definatly by the wkend. Will know about my trigger shot after my scan which will be dne on cd12/cd14 next cycle.

I'm doing good, Thanks! Had my bloods yesterday, so I'm waiting on my phone call today. CD22, today...AF due on 3rd, keeping everything crossed she doesn't show.

I've heard a lot of stories of women doing that trigger shot and thats all they needed, and got their BFP. If this isn't my month I'm making app with Obgyn and talking about upping the dose of clomid to 100mg, and asking about that trigger shot (I hate shots, LOL)

Don't go away, keep me informed on how you are. Been thinking about you, and XXXXXXXX

I'm doing good, Thanks! Had my bloods yesterday, so I'm waiting on my phone call today. CD22, today...AF due on 3rd, keeping everything crossed she doesn't show.

I've heard a lot of stories of women doing that trigger shot and thats all they needed, and got their BFP. If this isn't my month I'm making app with Obgyn and talking about upping the dose of clomid to 100mg, and asking about that trigger shot (I hate shots, LOL)

Don't go away, keep me informed on how you are. Been thinking about you, and XXXXXXXX

Thanks hun, not going anywhere; here for each other.....right.:friends:
Any news on the bloods ? Keeping everything crossed for good big numbers for you. Let me know.
Having lots of creamy cm, but think it's thrush :growlmad:
Had a bit of blood in it earlier (tmi) so guess AF is on it's way.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UGHHHHH, stupid obgyn did not call me today. So frustrating!!!! I've been in total B***H mood all day, poor DH! He says it's okay, and will be worth it if we get a BFP.

Oh bless him, I've been like that all week lol.

Give them ring on Monday hun.

So you cd22 today ??

Keeping everything crossed for you, to have your BFP xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back