clomid buddies

thanks a lot :hugs: that was nice of you to research that for me. im starting to think that a short light period has nothing to do with lining because i just remembered that last month i called the dr before i had my full blown AF and told them i had started spotting and i asked if it doesnt get any heavier should i still take it and she said yea..so now im thinking that it doesnt have to do with the lining..i was mostly concerned with only having brown CM type stuff..and no actual blood ya know..maybe it doesnt have to do with lining but im just wondering why i wouldnt have an actual period ya know..short and light or not..just regular blood that would reassure me everything is going as planned..but im gonna do a test sunday (which im sure will be negative) just to be sure because my dr always makes me do one anyway right before i start she makes that VERY clear lol and ill probably just start the clomid..i wish my dr would do an ultrasound or something but shes a great dr and when iw as pregnant with my kids i would call with the littlest concern and she would have me in that office right away just to make sure everything was a-ok. so im sure if she thought only spotting was a concern she wouldnt have had me take it last month ya know

thanks a lot :hugs: that was nice of you to research that for me. im starting to think that a short light period has nothing to do with lining because i just remembered that last month i called the dr before i had my full blown AF and told them i had started spotting and i asked if it doesnt get any heavier should i still take it and she said yea..so now im thinking that it doesnt have to do with the lining..i was mostly concerned with only having brown CM type stuff..and no actual blood ya know..maybe it doesnt have to do with lining but im just wondering why i wouldnt have an actual period ya know..short and light or not..just regular blood that would reassure me everything is going as planned..but im gonna do a test sunday (which im sure will be negative) just to be sure because my dr always makes me do one anyway right before i start she makes that VERY clear lol and ill probably just start the clomid..i wish my dr would do an ultrasound or something but shes a great dr and when iw as pregnant with my kids i would call with the littlest concern and she would have me in that office right away just to make sure everything was a-ok. so im sure if she thought only spotting was a concern she wouldnt have had me take it last month ya know

That sounds like a good plan. FX for a suprise BFP though!!! :winkwink:

I gotta go pick up my refill of Clomid because I start taking it tomarrow. Hopefully this cycle will be my cycle!! :thumbup:

lol that would be nice but im 99.99% sure im not! lol no symptoms or anything just the weird period..maybe its just the way it is..ive never had heavy periods anyway theyve always just been like 3-4 days and on the lighter side..which hey im not complaining! i gotta go get my refill today too! i hope this is our month! i know that it will happen when its meant too sometimes i just want it to be soon! but i feel bad sometimes because i do have 2 wonderful daughters already..its just that with the no ovulation thing i feel like i have limited time..i dont wanna wait too long and find out i have no more good eggs..and im to the point to where clomid wouldnt even help if i wanted ya know! and ive had 2 abnormal pap smears already with pre-cancer cells and at 25 years old my mom had cervical cancer and had to get a historectomy (spelling?) so i just feel like time is a big factor for me! but maybe this will be our month! i hope we can get those BFPs together and we can be bump buddies soon! :)

lol that would be nice but im 99.99% sure im not! lol no symptoms or anything just the weird period..maybe its just the way it is..ive never had heavy periods anyway theyve always just been like 3-4 days and on the lighter side..which hey im not complaining! i gotta go get my refill today too! i hope this is our month! i know that it will happen when its meant too sometimes i just want it to be soon! but i feel bad sometimes because i do have 2 wonderful daughters already..its just that with the no ovulation thing i feel like i have limited time..i dont wanna wait too long and find out i have no more good eggs..and im to the point to where clomid wouldnt even help if i wanted ya know! and ive had 2 abnormal pap smears already with pre-cancer cells and at 25 years old my mom had cervical cancer and had to get a historectomy (spelling?) so i just feel like time is a big factor for me! but maybe this will be our month! i hope we can get those BFPs together and we can be bump buddies soon! :)

I understand what you mean, Its hard to be patient when you want something so bad.

i did do a test and of course bfn lol but i knew that..this is just the weirdest period i have ever had! i usually only bleed about 3 days..4 at the MOST..they are always light and short though which is fine..but im still spotting..its mostly just when i wipe but its still happening and on day 5..and today have felt even more wet and stuff down there..and still havent had any actual bleeding..still all brown..ugh! ..but i started the clomid this morning already..i take it in the morning because the only side effect i get are hot flashes BAD and they are worse at night for me so its better if i take it first thing in the morning so they arent bad when im sleeping..did u start it today too? im happy we are on the same day hopefully we will ovulate close to each other like last time too

i did do a test and of course bfn lol but i knew that..this is just the weirdest period i have ever had! i usually only bleed about 3 days..4 at the MOST..they are always light and short though which is fine..but im still spotting..its mostly just when i wipe but its still happening and on day 5..and today have felt even more wet and stuff down there..and still havent had any actual bleeding..still all brown..ugh! ..but i started the clomid this morning already..i take it in the morning because the only side effect i get are hot flashes BAD and they are worse at night for me so its better if i take it first thing in the morning so they arent bad when im sleeping..did u start it today too? im happy we are on the same day hopefully we will ovulate close to each other like last time too

So sorry about the BFN. I started Clomid this morning too. I take mine in the morning too, last cycle I didnt have any symptoms so hopefully I wont have any this cycle either. So sounds like we are both CD5 today? Yay for cycle buddies! :happydance:

Hi Ladies, just checking in, how are we all doing? any BFP's yet???
I am soo frustrated at the moment, I am 4 days late and i have been doing HPT's since day 1 of missed period and all im getting is negitive results.
I know i probably not pregnant but wondering why i have seen no blood or spotting or anything?? My boobs are tender on top to touch and last night i was sick for no reason, also my appitite has increased dramatically, I can have my meal and still feel as though i need to eat more. last month was my first month of taking 100mg clomid and just wondering if it could be te clomid thats making my af late? im tryin to convince myself that af will show but im having no symptoms at all, increased peeing but saying that i am a pure tea jenny and drink many cups of tea a day. also i went to bed last night at 10pm and didnt wake up till 14.30pm today lol, now thats not like me.
also i have been charting my temps and up until missed period it was always between 36.5, 36.6 but since my missed af it has dropped to 36.2, 36.3
we have decided to give it till sunday which will make my af 10 days late then we will test again and if still neg i will contact my doctor to have a wee chat. this is such an emotional rollercoaster, i just wish i could get a +hpt or my af would start so i at least know whats going on with my body and if af would just start then i can start my next cycle of clomid! im driving my fiance nuts cos i keep going on about it and as supportive as he is he has commented that im becoming obsessed but thats only cos i want to know either way whats going on with my body, this whole ttc thing used to be fun... now its just really gettin me down.
Has anyone got any advice for me because i just dont now what to do.
My partner and parents just keep sayin "just wait" and see but as you girls will understand thats much more easier said than done.
Im just very confused and anxious.
Good luck to you all.xx

I am soo frustrated at the moment, I am 4 days late and i have been doing HPT's since day 1 of missed period and all im getting is negitive results.
I know i probably not pregnant but wondering why i have seen no blood or spotting or anything?? My boobs are tender on top to touch and last night i was sick for no reason, also my appitite has increased dramatically, I can have my meal and still feel as though i need to eat more. last month was my first month of taking 100mg clomid and just wondering if it could be te clomid thats making my af late? im tryin to convince myself that af will show but im having no symptoms at all, increased peeing but saying that i am a pure tea jenny and drink many cups of tea a day. also i went to bed last night at 10pm and didnt wake up till 14.30pm today lol, now thats not like me.
also i have been charting my temps and up until missed period it was always between 36.5, 36.6 but since my missed af it has dropped to 36.2, 36.3
we have decided to give it till sunday which will make my af 10 days late then we will test again and if still neg i will contact my doctor to have a wee chat. this is such an emotional rollercoaster, i just wish i could get a +hpt or my af would start so i at least know whats going on with my body and if af would just start then i can start my next cycle of clomid! im driving my fiance nuts cos i keep going on about it and as supportive as he is he has commented that im becoming obsessed but thats only cos i want to know either way whats going on with my body, this whole ttc thing used to be fun... now its just really gettin me down.
My partner and parents just keep sayin "just wait" and see but as you girls will understand thats much more easier said than done.
Good luck to you all.xx

hey hun..sorry your frusterated. do u know for sure that u ovulated on clomid? and if you do, do u know the day? because i know clomid can make some ladies ovulate later, like i dont ovulate on it until cd 16 or 17..and if u did ovulate how many dpo are you? mine doesnt come until 15 dpo. Thats really the only thing i can think of..u should have a period on clomid as long as u ovulated and everything. maybe your pregnant but just one of those ladies who dont get bfp..i have heard of some not getting bfp until 18dpo and some even more!

So sorry about the BFN. I started Clomid this morning too. I take mine in the morning too, last cycle I didnt have any symptoms so hopefully I wont have any this cycle either. So sounds like we are both CD5 today? Yay for cycle buddies! :happydance:

oh its ok i deff wasnt expecting anything different! just wish my AF had been a little better but oh well! i started clomid and am excited for this cycle to bring some good news! maybe some good news just in time for christmas! :winkwink: yupp cd 6 today..so hopefully not long until i ovulated..usually its cd 17 if u count the little bit of spotting that i usually have before actual AF..and cd 16 if u dont. and this month around i didnt have any of that just straight away brown but it always lasted all day including cd 1 so no confusion this time i might ovulate on cd 16..heres to hoping lol! im already starting to feel lots of cramps. im like damn a little late for AF signs huh? :haha: im hoping this cycle will bring some luck..i have a good feeling for us! last month i did for awhile but then deff didnt..i just didnt feel like i was ya know..sometimes u just get that feeling..either u are or ur not and i just knew i wasnt. how are u feeling today?

Good luck to you all.xx

hey hun..sorry your frusterated. do u know for sure that u ovulated on clomid? and if you do, do u know the day? because i know clomid can make some ladies ovulate later, like i dont ovulate on it until cd 16 or 17..and if u did ovulate how many dpo are you? mine doesnt come until 15 dpo. Thats really the only thing i can think of..u should have a period on clomid as long as u ovulated and everything. maybe your pregnant but just one of those ladies who dont get bfp..i have heard of some not getting bfp until 18dpo and some even more!

Yes i defo did ovulate got a very positive result on the opk. I ovulated on cd15 (30/10/10) Colin and I worked it out to be 16dpo today. its so frustrating and getting me down i tend to be doing nothing but cry because i dont know whats happening with my body. we are not doing this through any fertility clinic this time so no monitoring. last year i done 5 months on clomid 50mg and for the 6th month i was put on tamoxifen due to the extreme side effects i was getting off the clomid, i did ovulate on the clomid last time so this time we decided to order the clomid 100mg off the internet, may i add the side effects were worse, iv had my first cycle on the 100mg and this is the result!! this never happened on the 50mg (missed af i mean).
I just wish something would happen, either AF comes like very soon or a +hpt.
my head is sooo messed!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Good luck to you all.xx

Yes i defo did ovulate got a very positive result on the opk. I ovulated on cd15 (30/10/10) Colin and I worked it out to be 16dpo today. its so frustrating and getting me down i tend to be doing nothing but cry because i dont know whats happening with my body. we are not doing this through any fertility clinic this time so no monitoring. last year i done 5 months on clomid 50mg and for the 6th month i was put on tamoxifen due to the extreme side effects i was getting off the clomid, i did ovulate on the clomid last time so this time we decided to order the clomid 100mg off the internet, may i add the side effects were worse, iv had my first cycle on the 100mg and this is the result!! this never happened on the 50mg (missed af i mean).

maybe u should just call the dr and ask for a blood test..it will take all the confusion out of it for you..and if positive yay! and if not then u can figure out whats causing no period. thats what i would do..are u using the really sensitive tests? the cheapy ones might not work as well for u..its worth a try so u can stop worrying so much! ive also heard that stress can delay periods so maybe that could be it if ur not pregnant..also if u were ovulating fine on 50mg and this time u took 100mg i would maybe be a little concerned about over stimulating..causing cysts or something..i think that can delay periods too..i know when i took it to get pregnant with my daughter i did get pregnant but had like 4 cysts also

Good luck to you all.xx

maybe u should just call the dr and ask for a blood test..it will take all the confusion out of it for you..and if positive yay! and if not then u can figure out whats causing no period. thats what i would do..are u using the really sensitive tests? the cheapy ones might not work as well for u..its worth a try so u can stop worrying so much! ive also heard that stress can delay periods so maybe that could be it if ur not pregnant..also if u were ovulating fine on 50mg and this time u took 100mg i would maybe be a little concerned about over stimulating..causing cysts or something..i think that can delay periods too..i know when i took it to get pregnant with my daughter i did get pregnant but had like 4 cysts also

Well i have nothing to be stressed about really, its the af no show and -results thats probably making me stressed and anxious, i have a happy life so nothing to be streesed about. would i not be in pain if i over stimulated? like i said we will leave it till sunday and if still no af or positive result i will contact my dr first ting on monday morning, just gonna try stop thinking about it till then, easier said though lol. thanks for the advice am off to bed now.
take care & goodnight.x ps i have used the clearblue plus and first response tests, what sensitive ones would you reccommend?

yeah u might be having some cramps if u over stimulated. i would just stop worrying about it..as long as no AF your still in the running for a BFP! maybe ur just one of those girls who takes longer to get the hcg in their urine to show up on an hpt. FXed for a bfp verrryyy soon!

did u try the first response early result ones? i hear they are supposed to be the best..with my second daughter i took an internet cheapy on the day my period was supposed to come and it was a faint second line and i took a first response early result the ones that are supposed to tell u before your period and it came up really dark

yeah u might be having some cramps if u over stimulated. i would just stop worrying about it..as long as no AF your still in the running for a BFP! maybe ur just one of those girls who takes longer to get the hcg in their urine to show up on an hpt. FXed for a bfp verrryyy soon!

did u try the first response early result ones? i hear they are supposed to be the best..with my second daughter i took an internet cheapy on the day my period was supposed to come and it was a faint second line and i took a first response early result the ones that are supposed to tell u before your period and it came up really dark

yeah the clearblue ones were to detect 4 days before a missed period and the first resonse ones were from the day of your missed period. is there more sensitive ones u can order off the internet? i ordered sensitive opk from amazon but to be honest i got a clearer result with the clearblue opk.
are you living in the UK? iv had no cramping except day after ovulation was really painful when we BD'd but apart from that...nothing

no i live in US..i have the First response ones that are sensitive enough to tell u 6 days before u miss a period..i hear they are sensitive enough to detect hcg at like 12 or so..so maybe u can try those? i have heard of internet cheapys that are 10 miu sensitivity..so they have to be the most sensitive ones

any news yet? AF or BFP? :)

Yeah hun, AF arrived on tuesday :growlmad:
Very dissapointed especially as i was late, but hey... nevermind, on my 2nd day of my second cycle of clomid so heres hoping for a better result next month. how about you, you getting along ok?x

sorry about AF arriving..i hate her!

im alright..just hoping that i ovulate this month..i feel like i got lucky the last 2 months so im hoping that i will again this month..or i will be soo disappointed! but im trying to stay optimistic.

Im on day 10 so my last pill was yesterday..so now i just patiently wait..i got DH on fertileaid for men so im hoping that does us some good..and im taking fertilecm supplements along with prenatals..FX'ed we get our bfps this cycle just in time for christmas! :)

how are u feeling? i have been ok..just hot flashes like usual, my boobs have been pretty sore which isnt too normal or maybe i just never noticed it before..and cramping already ugh...joys of clomid! lol

Hey girls just checking in. Not much going on. Today is CD10, finished my Clomid up yesterday. Now just waiting to O, hope it wont be too long. :thumbup:

How is everyone else?

Hey girls just checking in. Not much going on. Today is CD10, finished my Clomid up yesterday. Now just waiting to O, hope it wont be too long. :thumbup:

How is everyone else?

yeah me and u are on the same day day 11 today..supposed to start tomorrow doing opks..dr always has me do them days 12-20 but i never do lol i start at like day 15 and never even get a fully positive one even though i ovulate so i dont take them too seriously anymore..how have u been doing? ive been ok..already having a lot of cramps..hot flashes and feeling sick here and there. hope i ovulate soon and we can get on to ttc..im just hoping that i do ovulate..im nervous that i wont lol:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->