clomid buddies

hey all :) well i've been TTC for 4 years now i had Ovarian Drilling on 18th august 2010 after having OD i also ovulated last month by myself 1st time in 4 years, i am taken metformin whicjh ive just started and today i have just took my very 1st clomid pill :happydance: im so excited but so nervous lol. lets hope we all get our BFP's soon :)

goodluck and lots of babydust to you all :dust:

keepsmiling- Hope all goes well on Monday. Keep us updated! FX'ed !!

SNL41296- Good luck on your first round! Hope all goes well! My OH has not checked either. He has an appointment on Monday the 18th to go get his SA done. Thank goodness. I wonder, if his comes back now mobility or anything... will they then opt for IUI? I'm not sure how everything works once his results are in... Anyone?

jreece- about your question... I'm thinking that if you ovulate, you get a period. Your period is flushing out the lining of your uterus... so if you ovulate, it would give you the hormones needed to flush it out. Of course, everyone is different.... so I can't say for certain. But yes, the Clomid should make you get a period. My cycles on clomid usually last about 30 cycle days.

Fingers Crossed for everyone!
xxxxx

did any of u ladies have folicle tracking,, if so how big was ur follies?
x

babydust- Wecome! :hi: Good luck on your first round of met & clomid! I remember how excited I was when I took my first clomid! I hope you get your BFP!

Sorry, Keepsmiling. I've not had the follies tested. You should pop over to Long Term TTC and post a thread there. I'm sure loads of the ladies over there have had the tests done.

FX'ed
xxx Kelly

Hello everyone, i first of all want to wish you all a huge amount of success with your results! baby dust to you all, .......... :)

I myself have also just started taking clomid.

I came on my period on sunday just gone- 10th Oct from then i have had to take 100mg clomid tablets on day2 - day6 of cycle. I took my last one this morning. I am so so eager for this to work now, myself and partner have been trying for about 20months now. We have lost 2 babies in this time, which was heartbreaking, :-(

I have had tests and everything seems to be fine, i had a laproscopy procedure 4 weeks ago which was all fine and the gyno has now put me on clomid....

i guess its time now to get in the bedroom and get to work,lol......

Look forward to hearing great news from everyone here and looking forward to participating in the chat,

Thanks so much,

Warmest Regards

Bex Lund

Welcome, Bex! :hi: So sorry to hear of your loses. I haven't experienced any loses--- no pregnancies in the two years we have been trying. I hope that you have success with this round of clomid!!!
My fingers are crossed.

Update: it's 12:36pm here, and the :af: still hasn't shown her ugly face today. :yipee: Hope she stays away!!!! FX'ed!
xxx

Hello ladies! I'm sort of excited as to I finally got put on provera to bring on af and now I finally get to start my first round of clomid!!!!! I will begin taking the provera today!!! So hopefully I'll be posting soon that af came along!

im getin worried about the 20mm cyct i have now its one thing after the other x

I dunno my fs said he wasn't worried so it cnt be thr bad I hope x

AngTTC- Thanks :) I'm really hoping that this round of Clomid works, as well! It would be fab if we both got our BFPs this round! Did your OH have a SA as well? Hopefully you keep OVing & catch that egg! My fingers are crossed for you, sweetie! :hugs2:

jreece- Welcome :hi:
I have PCOS as well. My cycles were always very irregular since I was about 15. In February I went to the doctor, as we had been TTC for 14 months. I told them about my irregular cycles. My doctor ordered bloods, and then prescribed me Provera to induce bleed. If you are having irregular periods, that could help... they gave it to me because I only had maybe 3 periods per year. Although, now that I am on the clomid, I don't need the Provera anymore. The clomid keeps my cycle regulated. Definitely something to look into!
Wow! I hope your Jenny reading is accurate! That would be FAB! Good luck!

FX'ed ladies!
:flower: Kelly
[/QUOTE]

Hey Ladies,
We Can't Wait...OH has a son from a previous relationship (hes 9 he lives with us) so he didn't have an SA, however if I continue to ovulate and not get pregers he will have to before we move on.
Jreece I also have PCOS, good luck with TTC hope things work out!
Baby dust to both of you.

hiya every1 im new to this site me n my husband have a son who we naturally conceived and hes 5 soon ;-) we havent used anything since and had no success ;-( weve both been tested and they say theres nothing wrong with either of us ;-) we was offered clomid and accepted it this is our first month of ttc im currently on 50g and take it on cycle days 2-6 im on cd 13 of my cycle , ive had loads of symptoms using clomid -been depressed, anxious, headaches, backache ha u name if ive had it anyways what i was wondering was if theres any1 out there what could be my cycle buddy? some1 who started taking it around the same time, would also like to hear some success stories to help me stay positive wish all of u luck this month ;-) thanks

hiya every1 im new to this site me n my husband have a son who we naturally conceived and hes 5 soon ;-) we havent used anything since and had no success ;-( weve both been tested and they say theres nothing wrong with either of us ;-) we was offered clomid and accepted it this is our first month of ttc im currently on 50g and take it on cycle days 2-6 im on cd 13 of my cycle , ive had loads of symptoms using clomid -been depressed, anxious, headaches, backache ha u name if ive had it anyways what i was wondering was if theres any1 out there what could be my cycle buddy? some1 who started taking it around the same time, would also like to hear some success stories to help me stay positive wish all of u luck this month ;-) thanks
hi welcome. i have a 3 yr old little girl and that happend for us in 2 months of trying. now 7 months and nothing. i do ovulate and I went on 50 mg of clomid this cycle to see if we can drop more eggs for the sperm to get too. I am prayign for somethign this cycle I am hoping. good luck to you and welcome. BTW I wanted my kids 3 yrs apart but god wanted it different..

hi welcome. i have a 3 yr old little girl and that happend for us in 2 months of trying. now 7 months and nothing. i do ovulate and I went on 50 mg of clomid this cycle to see if we can drop more eggs for the sperm to get too. I am prayign for somethign this cycle I am hoping. good luck to you and welcome. BTW I wanted my kids 3 yrs apart but god wanted it different..[/QUOTE]

hiya thanks for the welcome with ur first was little girl was that by the help of clomid? is it ur first month on clomid then or ur 7th? yea im the same they say i ovulate but its just to up our chances plus they cant find anything wrong with us there must be thou been trying nearly 5 yeears ;-( n yea that would of been perfect 3 yars apart im worried if i leave it much longer il be the granny of the ward haha hope this is ur month ;-) goodluck keep in touch what cd are u on?

hi welcome. i have a 3 yr old little girl and that happend for us in 2 months of trying. now 7 months and nothing. i do ovulate and I went on 50 mg of clomid this cycle to see if we can drop more eggs for the sperm to get too. I am prayign for somethign this cycle I am hoping. good luck to you and welcome. BTW I wanted my kids 3 yrs apart but god wanted it different..

hiya thanks for the welcome with ur first was little girl was that by the help of clomid? is it ur first month on clomid then or ur 7th? yea im the same they say i ovulate but its just to up our chances plus they cant find anything wrong with us there must be thou been trying nearly 5 yeears ;-( n yea that would of been perfect 3 yars apart im worried if i leave it much longer il be the granny of the ward haha hope this is ur month ;-) goodluck keep in touch what cd are u on?[/QUOTE]
No with my 3 yr old it was with no help. I ovulate and get normal periods every 28/30 days 5 days it lasts about. nothing is wrong with me as for DH not sure he will not get checked out yet. I am hoping nothing as well and I hope clomid will work for us. this is our first cycle of clomid 50mg. i take it CD 5-9. I am 3DPO so we will see what happens... i will friend u ok :flower:

yea thanks for the add inm on cd 2-6s i have quite regular 28 day cycles but i only have a period for about 2 - 3 days i will add u 2 keep in contact thanks

could some1 please help me yesterday i had a higher temp been tracking it last week or so when your temp goes up does it mean uve ovulated? plz help me ;-) thanks

oh right cool thanks ;-) wot round of clomid are u on? do u have any success stories? how long u been trying to conceive? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->