Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Ahh I understand cluckerduckie i'm 33!! Although i know lots of people between 40-42 that are having babies so there is time yet!

Yeah that's very true a friend of mine had one at 47!
Don't want to get my hopes up but I have really bad lower back pain tonight :) smiling because this was one of my main symptoms in the 2ww when I was pregnant with my son. I always get a lot of period pain in my back, so assumed that I was gonna have a really bad period when I got it back then, but I've never had it 7 days before AF is due before apart from when I was pregnant!
Have to be positive as I know I'll be gutted if I'm not anyway so I don't suppose there's any harm in looking on the bright side x

Do you ladies suffer from hot flashes on clomid? I am on 200mg and I have been extremely hot! And sweaty it's disgusting.

Nimbec. Such a tough decision! If I were in your shoes I would have the surgery to kind of get it over with. So that when I do carry I won't have to have that stress or pain anymore. Only you knkw what's best for you and we will support you either way!

Unicorn wish. As good of a guy as he might be if he is making you feel like this you need to set guidelines like what was already suggested. Your feelings and sanity comes first! Be patient with finding the right man. He will.come to you when the timing is right. Xox

K4th so sorry that AF is coming! Buy yourself that present. Have a glass of wine (or beverage of your choosing) and do something crazy that you wouldn't be able to do if pregnant!

I have one.more day of progesterone and I have been having my period cramps all day today so I hope AF shows tomorrow or tuesday so I can start clomid!

Unicornwish - :happydance: for backache!! (Never thought id write that lol!). Hope it's still a symptom today

Nimbec - a fractured spine sounds painful. Do you have any signs of it? Or symptoms? What a tough decision. Go for the assessment & see what they say. The NHS isn't always as fast as they suggest so you may have some more time. Or, if this is your last round of clomid , you may want to get the op over & done with. I understand it's hard - I was diagnosed with itp ( a blood disorder) in 2012 when we'd just started ttc & was told we had to stop trying whilst I was on meds. Then it took a while for the impact they had on my cycle to go away. So frustrating when you just want to get on with things.

To both of you - I'm 33 (today!!). We 're all around the same age - although my clock is ticking especially loudly today!

Misscassie - at 50mg clomid I got really bad hot flushes. All at night but I took my tablets in the evening. Normal side effect but very weird & uncomfortable!! At 100mg I didn't have so many though - strange.

K2mexox - glad you're almost off the progesterone. One step closer to clomid :happydance: took 9 days after the last pill for my AF to arrive *yawn*. I think clickerduvkie's arrived faster than that though. Hope it's not too far away for you now.

I'm now 12dpo!! Longest luteal phase I've ever charted! The witch never showed yesterday. & nimbec - you're right my dip is above the cover line but it always dips just like that & then I start spotting. Only yesterday I didn't :shrug: and my temp is back up a little today. I'm trying not to get too excited though. I'm worried it's just the progesterone cream or that I did ov late after the uti & spotting at 2dpo. Time will tell...

Eta: birthday :bfn:

Happy birthday Kath sorry it was bfn today :( you're still not out the game though so don't give up yet! Your LP being longer sounds positive.

K2mexox- yes u are right I think however he treated me before he hasn't treated me nice recently so I just have to let it go. We haven't contacted each other for 3 days so it's back to the way things were when he was with his last gf and wasn't allowed to talk to me.

I'm either 8 or 9DPO now. Just had another bfn. Swore I would wait a few days before testing again but it's addictive!
Backache has eased off now but boobs still sore. I think in my heart of hearts I know this is pms. I know they say every pregnancy can be different but I just don't feel like I did last time. Plus my chart is really different it was triphasic last time.
So I'm slowly trying to accept that AF will probably be here Sunday or Monday. I just feel too pms-y for it to be anything else , and after years of bfn's I know my cycles :(

Happy birthday Kath sorry it was bfn today :( you're still not out the game though so don't give up yet! Your LP being longer sounds positive.

K2mexox- yes u are right I think however he treated me before he hasn't treated me nice recently so I just have to let it go. We haven't contacted each other for 3 days so it's back to the way things were when he was with his last gf and wasn't allowed to talk to me.

I'm either 8 or 9DPO now. Just had another bfn. Swore I would wait a few days before testing again but it's addictive!
Backache has eased off now but boobs still sore. I think in my heart of hearts I know this is pms. I know they say every pregnancy can be different but I just don't feel like I did last time. Plus my chart is really different it was triphasic last time.
So I'm slowly trying to accept that AF will probably be here Sunday or Monday. I just feel too pms-y for it to be anything else , and after years of bfn's I know my cycles :(

I thought I knew mine really well too unicornwish - but after 18 months of 10 day lp, temp dip & then spotting etc my chart has managed to surprise me this month. Like you say "you're still not out of the game so don't give up yet!" :)

Yeah I know u are right kath. Backache has started up again this morning & although I get that during AF I never get it before.
I'm thinking of stopping temping, testing, everything and just have the attitude that I'm waiting for AF & if she doesn't arrive test then? I'm getting so obsessed by it all

I understand that unicornwish. I start just after ov thinking I'll take it easy (I think I wrote on this thread that I was gonna stop temping after ov was confirmed) and then with each passing day I think about it more & more until I'm completely obsessed & neurotic. I think taking a step back & not temping is a fab idea! I know I can never see it through though lol!!

Glad your backache is back :winkwink:

Well I've deleted the FF app off my phone & packed my thermometer away! I only start getting panicky trying to look for patterns & comparing it to the chart the month I fell preg, and I know if my temp drops I'm gonna start panicking AF is about to start. It will also be nice not to have my alarm go off at 6am! The chart has already confirmed I've O'd & seeing I'm not going to be following it with another cycle I don't see the point in keep tracking it.

I've basically told myself I'm not pregnant & am just waiting for AF. I may test on Thursday which is the dpo I got my bfp with my son, but I think if that's bfn I will just wait for period to arrive.
Going to try not to come on here either as I'm totally obsessive with this & google symptom searching! I have to try & take my life back. But I will be thinking of u all & will come back to check how everyone is doing & to let u know my final outcome xx

Hi all very quick post I'm poorly with sickness and diahorrea sadly I'd say its a bug not a symptom!

Will catch up ASAP

Happy Birthday k4th!!!

Unicornwish - good for you hun. Will be thinking of you & good luck :)

Hi all very quick post I'm poorly with sickness and diahorrea sadly I'd say its a bug not a symptom!

Will catch up ASAP

Happy Birthday k4th!!!

Not fun!! Hope you feel better soon :flower:

:hi: ladies!!

I am starting my first cycle of clomid on Thursday...
not sure if I believe all my OB/GYN said (it will fix your cycle!! - uhm ok)
:haha:

but here I am!!!

:dust: to everyone!!

:hi: ladies!!

I am starting my first cycle of clomid on Thursday...
not sure if I believe all my OB/GYN said (it will fix your cycle!! - uhm ok)
:haha:

but here I am!!!

:dust: to everyone!!

Hi wishforanother1

Welcome to the clomid party!!! What dose are you taking? And which days?? It may not "fix" everything but it may well get you that bfp!! Fx'd!

Do you have a lo? Just curious about your username :flower: I have one dd & am "still" trying for #2 :)

my doctor said 5-9 - 50 mg- but I questioned him because I have very short 24 days (if Im lucky) cycles (i thought maybe 2-6 would work better)??? but I go back on the 25th for a blood test to see if I ovulated...so I don't know if I should change the dates he said... and today is CD2!!!
decisions decisions

I have two girls from previous relationships - 17,22 (yes I am crazy for starting over) but my husband does not have any children - we got married early last year and have been trying ever since... Im 41 - he will be 40 in a couple weeks... we are late to the party but hoping not too late :haha:

hi everyone hope you're all ok x

Happy Birthday k4th!

I think I ovulated at the weekend but I'm not sure :wacko: OPKs have been a little confusing but fingers crossed :cloud9: I want to dtd tonight as well but OH keeps mentioning he's tired... :growlmad:

did you all get strong ovulation pains? I had some very strong twingey/achy feelings at weekend 9 abit like trapped wind?!), i don't remember getting them that much before, but then again i think it's been on my mind..?

sorry to hear about your difficult situation nimbec xxx hope you're ok x

I'm in tww after first round clomid and 3 peaks on CB monitor so was gonfused when actually ovulated so covered all 3 peaks lol!
I think I'm 4 dpo, climd gives side effects and symptoms anyway so trying not to overthink!!! Still cramping though so I'm sure it's not work but never know!!
Fx for u all!

Wish I'd say 5-9 would be better as your eggs are getting a better chance to ripen. Shorter cycles might not have let that happen. X

Hi ladies
Well I think I'm either pregnant or my body is playing cruel tricks on me.
My boobs are back to not hurting again! Even when I squeeze them. Yesterday they were actually aching. They have literally been on/off ever since O which is not normal for me.
Also have a really bad aversion to smells which I'm thinking may be way too early but this was one of my biggest symptoms before.
Tested bfn on a superdrug today (I'm 10dpo according to FF but I think I may actually be 9dpo as I missed a temp) but I've got some frers arriving today hopefully & I actually get on better with them, they gave me my first bfp last time. I hear a lot of good things about superdrug but I'm dubious as to how sensitive they are in comparison as they were giving my stark white bfn's right up until I got my bfp last time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->