Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

K4th :hugs::hugs::hugs: i totally understand how you feel, also clomid makes you very emotional honest - thats not an excuse! The hcg also plays havoc with you :( BUT you still have time and lots of ladies get cramps before a bfp so there is still a 50/50 chance you could be preggy. I know what ever i say won't make a difference but we are here for you and i'm sending you giant hugs!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

misscassie hi gosh 200mg that should give the follies a good kick! fx for you and hopefully u dont get too many side effects!

k2mexox i haven't used epo either although i considered it last time so i along with k4th will be spying on you :winkwink:

unicornwish still keeping everything crossed for you :)

No real exciting news here, i had some odd milky cm earlier and instantly though oooooooh then came back to earth as i've thought that SO many times before....odd twinge but no other symptoms apart from massive bloat - not fun!!!

K4th :hugs::hugs::hugs: i totally understand how you feel, also clomid makes you very emotional honest - thats not an excuse! The hcg also plays havoc with you :( BUT you still have time and lots of ladies get cramps before a bfp so there is still a 50/50 chance you could be preggy. I know what ever i say won't make a difference but we are here for you and i'm sending you giant hugs!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks darl :hugs2:

Just started spotting so I reckon Saturday is CD1. Boo hiss.

Ho hum. On to cycle #2!

Thanks for being so inviting everyone!

K4th just remember to breathe! It's okay to cry and be upset. But remember that God has a plan for you and if not this month you have next! I'm rooting for all you ladies. This is a hard journey. But we will.never be given more than we can handle!

Oh no dragon mommy :( damn witch!!!! Fx for next cycle - do you do anything to chear u up? I have an af present ...only something small but something I like to chear me up!!

K2mexox lovely words :)

Sorry dragonmummy :hugs: What a rubbish start to the day for you :cry:

K2mexox - thank you. It's all so overwhelming sometimes, but kind words help us all so much.

Nimbec - your chart's looking good so far!! :thumbup:

I'm determined to be in a better frame of mind today. I've pulled myself together & I have cocoa pops in for breakfast - life is good :haha:

oh my K4th i could just eat a whole BOX of coco pops yummmmmm ugh now my toast is a very dull thought! Glad yo are feeling a bit brighter, your temp still looks good too!

My temps usually stay up until literally the day before af hits so sadly i can't rely on them. The month i was pregnant with Harrison i had a clear implantation dip on chart too so i would get excited if i saw that but nothing so far LOL!

Sorry about your toast :haha: Chocolate for breakfast is a shameless "pick me up"!

My temp often dips a little, I get spotting that day & then AF the next. I didn't get an implantation dip with dd so haven't kept an eye out for it on my chart. Will be watching yours now though - I do love checking out other peoples ff charts. Sad but true!

I "accidentally" poas this morning :blush: got a bfn unsurprisingly. I feel better for it though - the only thing in my control was to test & now I've done it I feel like a big weight has been lifted. And at least I know the trigger's out of my system - I had wondered if my temps were staying up because of leftover hcg shot. I'm fully expecting AF to arrive soon, but a longer lp would be lovely!!!

Hi ladies,
My phone won't let me read back that far but hope everyone is doing ok.

Kath - sending you hugs but glad you are feeling better today. It's an emotional rollercoaster isn't it? I feel that I've been to hell & back the past few weeks as I had to do a really fast taper off my anti depressants. I believe they have caused my ovulation problems in the past, & didn't want them to counteract the clomid. I also wouldn't want to risk being on them if I fell pregnant (I came off them with my son too) but had really bad withdrawal symptoms from them. Then the clomid then my ex finishing it!
I just feel like if I'm not pregnant I've got nothing left to focus on. My life had been about stocking up on prenatal vits and opks! I guess I just had a feeling of hope.

I don't know what's going on with me currently. I'm 7dpo today (although I suspect 6dpo as think FF have put me a day ahead) no real symptoms to report apart from a bit of dizziness. My boob pain also stopped yesterday which is weird.

Dragon mummy sorry to hear u started spotting, at least u can put your energy into the next cycle now.

Just wish I could wave a magic wand and we could all just get a bfp!!

k4th great to know you have the trigger out of your system so the next fews days you will know either way....are you still planning to test monday on your birthday? When would you normally expect the witch? ...my lp is 13 days sounds like you are lucky with trigger as it took the whole 14 days to go from me grrrr

unicornwish so sorry you are feeling low :( depression is a cruel illness - i myself have struggled in the past with both depression and an eating disorder. Maybe if this isn't your cycle (which i'm hoping it is!!) then you can go back on them quick as you are having a very stressful time in life and probably need them to help balance your feelings. So sorry you are having a crappy time! Have you heard from the ex at all? Is he being civil?

Hello all! I just wanted a quick update on myself. I'll read back later this afternoon.
Day 3 of clomid and I don't notice any side effects. My period off provera lasted 6 days! :D
And it was incredibly heavy.
I'm excited about that bit.
Go on the 20th for my 21 day lab work so I'll know for sure whether or not clomid worked. I'm not going to go back on clomid next month as I want to see if this round kick started things or if I'll have to be on clomid/provera for af to return regularly. :/
No :sex: until December. :( I hate waiting. Lol

Hi cluckerduckie great news on the long period!! How come no bed dancing till December?

Hey nimbec
Thanks for your kind words.
Yeah my ex is being civil, almost patronising telling me he's here as my friend etc & hugging/kissing me when he saw me when he came to collect our son. I guess he's got nothing to worry about as he's happy seeing this new girl. I feel so resentful over it! Thought I was doing better past couple of days but have been tears again tonight. I just want my old life back when I was with him first time round. He was so devoted to me :( they say you don't know what you've got til it's gone.
U are right if I'm not pregnant I will go back on my meds. If I ever do get another chance to ttc I will have to come off them again but i can't suffer on in the meantime.
I think the worst thing now is being in limbo! Can't reliably test for at least another 5 days.
Wish I knew what was causing this dizziness it's making me feel like hell. Maybe stress? But it's never affected me that way before.
What's going on for you nimbec where abouts are you cycle wise? Sorry I lose track! x

Hi hun could the dizzyness be the quick withdrawel from the meds? or a reaction between meds and clomid? just a thought....but i agree it could simply be stress!! Is there anyone that you can talk too - we are here i know but i mean in person....they say a problem shared is a problem halfed....ok so its a bloody big problem but half would be better than nothing ;)

I'm 4dpo so a bit behind you but i can't test until the 15th/16th as the trigger will still be in my system :( it seems so far away!

fx for everyone!

Hi all

Cluckerduckie - are you not ttc this clomid cycle? I understand the excitement of a "proper" period - well done you!! & glad you don't have many side effects, hope clomid kick starts some good cycles for you :)

Nimbec - I'm due on tomorrow. Have really bad and very obviously AF cramps this evening. I'm 99% sure she'll be here in the morning :(

Unicornwish - my first line of defence is always anger & I just feel so very angry for you right now. What he's doing is so unfair. Does he know that you're off your antidepressants? If he does he belongs firmly on your sh*t list hun. :hugs: nimbec is right - we're all here for you but you need someone in your life who understands what you're going through too. Do you have anyone close you can talk to? :hugs: :hugs: make sure to take care of yourself.... & remember your ex is the father of your boy and so keeping things civil probably makes things easier for everyone. But you do not have to let him hug you, touch you or patronise you! Especially if it makes you feel worse. Put yourself first hun x

Hi k4th I so hope the witch isn't with you this morning! Let us know fx for you!!

Unicornwish you definitely need to lay down some ground rules 1) no touching/hugging 2) no conversation other than about your little one 3) he needs to know things will be on your terms. He can't simply carry on as normal but be seeing someone else that is not how life works. So I agree keep it civil but don't let him take advantage of you please Hun I know it's hard! X

Witch isn't quite here yet but had my usual temp dip this morning so I'm expecting her any minute. Wish she'd just get a move on now tbh so I can get started on my next cycle. Going back to 50mg so I'm expecting a much slower/longer cycle. My gynae *thinks* I need 75mg of clomid, but wants one monitored cycle on 50mg first (they didn't monitor my previous 50mg cycles). Feels like a hoop to jump through & after three failed cycles at 50mg I'm not holding out much hope - just want to get it over & done with.

Have everything crossed for you ladies still in the 2ww!!! Looking forward to seeing if we can get a "clomid club" bfp this month. Good luck!!!!

Hi ladies thanks for your thoughts.
Yeah I really don't want to have to see him at all but my mum is refusing to be here when he picks up/drops off my DS. (She always agreed previously). I don't intend to talk to him unless it's about our son, he still wanted us to be friends. But then he doesn't understand why I feel hurt!!
I'm on a real downer today, I'm convinced I'm out. My boobs stopped hurting for 2 days then this morning they are sore again exactly like when AF is due �� and they normally start hurting around this time, about a week before I'm due. I can't help keep comparing it to my pregnancy with my son where I didn't have any breast soreness til I was 6 weeks preg. I know every pregnancy can be different but I can't help thinking that this is pms symptoms for me.
There was so many months when I wasn't ovulating (unknowingly) and convinced myself I would be pregnant, every month I had sore boobs. So this just feels like the same & I think I'm getting my hopes up for nothing �� x

K4th that sucks :( I see your dip although its still well above the coverline - you know your cycles the best tho and if she is on her way i wish she'd hurry up for you too!! Why don't you buy yourself a little AF present ....i always find it cheers me up slightly!

Unicornwish thats a shame that your mum wont help, have you tried telling her how upset you are? I can't remember how many dpo you are but i think only a few more than me, its still too early....i honestly had exactly the same symptoms as AF when i was pregnant so much to the extent that i got on and rode a stallion that wasn't a safe horse to ride....i had stopped riding him for several months before incase i got pregnant and had a fall so I was that convinced i was out and the following day i got my BFP. Please don't give up quite yet there is still time & also try and remember that things happen for a reason so if this isn't your month then maybe there is a perfect man waiting for you around the corner and you will have a baby with him and be a propper familly unit again.

Well i had some worrying news this morning, i have been on a waiting list for a spinal operation (i have a fractured spine) for quite a while and was told it was likely to be another year before anything happened BUT i have had my pre-assessment date which is next week and that means that the op would be in approx 6 weeks. If i go ahead with it this means ttc is out of the equation for at the very least 4 months but more realistically 6-8 months. BUT it would massively improve my quality of life. Decisions decisions.......also if i delay i'm not sure how long it would take to be called again....... I'm pretty stressed today :( So Unicornwish i kind of feel that this cycle is my only chance for ages too!

Sorry to hear that nimbec :hugs:
If it's an important operation it might be best if u have it done as it could also make your next pregnancy easier to deal with physically? I can understand it's a difficult decision to make though.
How old are u if u don't mind me asking? I'm 32, people keep saying I've got years left to have another baby but I feel like my clock is ticking especially with the ovulation probs I've had in the past.

Thank u for your kind words about myself. I know you're right I could meet someone & have a baby in a different situation. I've just had such bad luck in relationships that's why I really regret not stayin with my ex cos he was a good partner on the whole :(

I'm 8dpo today, really need to stop this obsessive symptom spotting but just feel like I'm in limbo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->