Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Thanks everyone :) I don't think I have ovd yet :shrug: I have only been getting BFNs with opks, the thing I find weird though is I thought they might get more positive as time goes on but I haven't found that? sometimes they are more negative than other times :S I have a feeling OPKs aren't my friend lol

Hope everyone is getting on ok? x

Lace&pearls - I don't get that progression in my opks. I always have a faint line, somedays fainter than others & then... BAM! Positive.

Keep testing hun - it's so frustrating but it's worse to know you ov'd & missed your chance coz you got peeved with poas! I've been there :dohh:

Hi everyone :flower: hope you have all had a good day?!

Lace&Pearls i'm the same hardly anything then a massive positive - even from first thing in the morning to afternoon....i'd def keep poas although i know how frustrating it is. Before medication my cycles could be 60days long ....thats a lot of opk sticks!!

K4th i recon you def o'd looking at your chart :) and as for P cream why not...it won't do any harm!! The clomid should help lengthen the LP too! FX for you - i know what u mean about symptom spotting i also know for me its pointless but i can't help but over analyse every little thing!!!!

Mrsmccurdy My temps are higher too on the clomid so try not to worry hun.

welcome babi123 :flower:

Well as for me i got a rise in temp this morning so i'm guessing I O'd over night which would make sense as 36hrs post trigger would have been 3am FX me being me i added 3 further high temps into ff to check if it was a big enough shift and it seems to be...so i guess i'm 1dpo :) hello 2ww we certainly have a love/hate relationship!! I don't plan to test until 14days post trigger or until i'm 16dpo as last cycle was just too disappointing :growlmad:

ah thank you k4th and nimbec! :) That has cheered me up :)

In the past when I have been on clomid I haven't ovulated until about day 20 so I'm hoping it's just too early. Although it is lurking on my mind I could have/should have taken 100mg instead of 50mg, but I'm hoping that as I've been having cycles since having dd I might not need as much ? :wacko: hope that makes sense.

nimbec yay for being in the 2ww! :happydance:

Hopefully Hun as you've been having cycles the 50mg will do the trick - fx !! I don't o till late on clomid either unless I take a trigger shot and wen then my follicles are slow growing so don't give up just yet!

I'm feeling deflated I got another pos opk tonight so agreed to bd with hubby but he has decided he is too tired :( he is normally great and does it when we need to but tonight was a no go. I feel so annoyed as it's me taking drugs me with all the stress & worry and me that's got to have an hsg next cycle if it doesn't work and I feel like all I need you for is 3-4 days once a month to do what men LIKE to do and nope this time it's too hard grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I know I'm being mean as he's usually so good but god I'm upset :( anyhow lets just hope I O'd last night and we didn't need tonight. Sorry for the rant ladies!!!!

I just received my 24 day progesterone results on my last round of clomid, which was 27. Got a bfn today at 9dpo. Anyone else? What are your thoughts?

Morning!!

Nimbec - I've been there :hugs: I'm pretty sure the hcg shot could mess up your opks though. In the same way some women get pos opks when they're pregnant. Hope your temp is up again today so you can relax :)

907 - I don't ready know what your progesterone level should be :shrug: did your dr say anything about the results? Hopefully 9 dpo is just to early to test - I *think* the majority of women who fall pg don't implant until 9dpo. Try again in a couple of days. Good luck!!! I'm. 8dpo today so only just behind you hun. I'm planning to wait until Monday to test

Kath yep I'm still obsessively symptom spotting! Keep telling myself I have to stay off the net but I guess this is distracting me from other things.
Don't think my boobs feel quite as sore as they did yesterday, I was worried cos I had no breast pain til I was 6 weeks preg with my son. Even though I know it's probably just progesterone whether I'm preg or not.
Temp dropped slightly today so I'm now worried that's a bad sign cos my chart went triphasic when I was preg. I'm now comparing everything to that! Hope all is well with you hun x

Nimbec I always get a positive opk the day after I ovulate as well as the day so it may just be that with you, & u got the spermies in before which is good. I know what u mean though men can be so frustrating they don't know the half of what we go through.

907- I'm unsure what progesterone level should be too but the month I fell preg with my son my GP said the level still wasn't very high & he wasn't happy with it but I was preg! Also 9dpo is still early to get bfp I was 11dpo before I got mine, had bfn's right up til the day before so was convinced I was out x

I found Sophie at 8dpo but I didn't find a previous pregnancy til 15dpo and a day late.

Hi Ladies

K4th yup i'm with you on the waiting its soooooooooo frustrating...the weekend is nearly here tho and your test day will be here real soon and your birthday!!! Fx for you - your temps look good....do you get a drop before af or just a huge plumet when she arrives? I get a peak temp then a huge drop lol..

Unicornwish symptom spotting is a real emotional rollercoaster - when is your test day?

907 hi they say in the UK that 30 is a good O but 27 would probably be fine - was it taken 7 days after o? as if was early or late by a day or 2 may explain the number?

Well i'm impatient already!!!! - luckily temp went up today :) although ff says 3dpo i know i'm 2dpo and it will change tomorrow when i add another high temp (with a bit of luck lol) I will find out the day before i fly to Cyprus for 10 days...i can't think of anything worse than having AF start on the plane:dohh: I'm really bloated today, well i have been for a couple of days i'm sure its due to O and also the hcg in the trigger shot.

:hi:

Nimbec - my temp drops slowly and doesn't usually go below the cover line until after AF has finished. I usually spot for a day or two before AF too. Oh the joys! Am really looking forward to the weekend - have nice things planned. Sat family are coming round & then Sunday me & hubby are taking dd to a gruffalo event. Hopefully it will keep my mind off everything related to ttc. I'm still bloated from the trigger & ov at 8dpo. Is that normal??? I look about 5 months pregnant today (as if I need THAT when I'm so desperate to be :cry: )

Sooo jealous of a holiday to Cyprus!! Lucky you! We went away in May & it just feels like forever ago! Hopefully it will be AF free :thumbup:

:hi:

Well your temps still look high so FX!!! sounds like a lovely weekend and yes hopefully it will distract you a little....although if you are like me it won't be far from the forefront of your mind :wacko: I was still really bloated last cycle until af actually hit and then it went slowly.....i think its a side effect of the trigger!! I also currently look preggers :( ugh !! Thanks i'm looking forward to it as my dad has a place over there that they go every year for a month so we are visiting and rent free lol! Will be lovely to spend some time with him and his wife but i really would love to be secretly pregnant.....really really really want this AGH the 16th seems SO FAR AWAY :cry: I know I know i need to get a grip LOL!!!!

Ah waiting is killing us all! Time is going so slow!
Dragon mummy what test did u get your positive on at 8dpo? I remember u always used up swear by the superdrug tests! They are buy one get one half price at the moment so I've stocked up!

Yep it was a superdrug one! She was there the next day on frer and digi too. And that's without ovulating ;)

She's been fierce from the off, my girl.

14dpo. Still bfn. Waiting for af. Onwards. My heart has been in my next cycle for a few days now.

Oh dragon mommy i hope af doesn't hit you or if she's coming she est get her ass over her pronto so you can get going again!!! how long is your lp normally?

FF changed me to 3dpo today which i knew would happen - this pleases me tho as it fits better with my bd timing :)

hi ladies hope friday treats you all well!!

Hi Ladies.

I am currently on CD1 and will be starting clomid 200mg tomorrow.

My history is

I'm 25 and have PCOS and my Partner is 33 With Low SA. but good morphology and and they are good swimmers.

50mg Clomid nothing happened,
150mg nothing happened... (Dr said my folies were at 10mm so looks like they are trying to grow. they need more of a push.)
200mg this month hoping it works..

Hi misscassie hope the 200mg works for u maybe u just need a bit more of a push!

My boobs have stopped hurting today! I'm 6dpo according to FF.
Been trying to calm stress levels down & actually slept well last for the first time since this all happened.
Going to try my hardest to hold off testing until 10dpo which is Tuesday. I think I may be a day behind what FF are saying I am anyway.

I think that's what scares me I can't have my heart in the next cycle if this doesn't work. That's how I would have previously coped

Hey everyone! My name is Kay and this month will be my first month on clomid. I am currently on day 2 of progesterone to kick start my period since I am 33 days late on my period. I went for an ultrasound yesterday and everything came back normal. Hubby and i have been married for just over a year and have been trying since our wedding night lol. I do have hypothyroidism and take levithyroxine which has regulated my period for the most part. But my doctor and i don't believe I ovulate especially since I have not had a bfp yet

Has anyone used evening primrose oil with clomid? How do you use it?

Nimbec - glad your temp changed hun & that's better with timing :thumbup:

Dragonmummy - I really hope AF doesn't arrive!!

Misscassie - hello! Good luck for 200mg! How are your symptoms at 150?

K2mexox - hello! I haven't used epo yet. Thinking about it for next cycle though so I'm watching you lol!

Unicornwish :hugs: I've everything crossed for a lucky bfp for you hun.

I've been in tears this evening. Whole ttc thing is so stressful! I've had awful cramps all day & am pretty sure AF is on the way. They're everywhere!! In my legs, stomach, sides. I've never had them this intense before - I guess it's those three follies that are to blame. I thought early on that it wasn't my month but I got a bit more hopeful each day and now I'm ready to fall apart over it all :cry: :cry: I tried SO hard to keep a level head this month - epic fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->