• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

I had a scan on CD 15 the day before on CD 14 I had major cramping, so my scan was the next day. I'm wondering if they would see anything. I ask because they told me my uterus was so thick that either af was days away or I was in early stages of pregnancy they scanned me all over and couldn't see anything I wonder if I had actually ovulated before the scans because now I've sore boobs and nauseous.. and no period. They told me my cycle was a busy and to wait til af then we move onto 100mg Clomid.

Rose - fingers crossed for you let us know how it works out :)

nimbec - Hoping you wont need it but at least IVF is scheduled!!!

AFM - just driving myself totally crazy during the tww lol and probably my dh with all of my random crying

Hi ladies how are u all doing I went to see my gyno on Friday and he told
Me that my hcg is still low then he sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound but they couldn't see anything the tech said its early so they still don't know if my bean is ok
Or I'm misscarrage I go see me gyno Monday again I'm so frustrated I'm having no bleeding at all or cramping

sunflower - what did your levels go up to?? I have my fingers crossed. My first mc was while taking clomid and I didn't bleed on my own so they gave me medication to move it along. Really hoping that is not the case!

AFM - I took a test today before I left for work and it was a bfn. But then about an hour later my Dh messaged me asking me why I didn't tell him I got a + ???? thinking its probably an evap but it has my hopes up way to high lol

hi ladies, af showed up :/ so i think i did ovulate just didnt get pregnant. its so painful and heavy. but at least theres movement.
im moving onto 100mg next, but the problem is i cant get a scan because that would be boxing day for me, im half tempted to take it and do it without a scan and trigger, but other part of me things it would be better to wait etc.. im not sure what to do

Well my ultrasound reports are good my tubes are clear baby isn't growing in the wrong place now there waiting for my second missed period and they will repeat the ultrasound

Hi all!

Swimmy any news? Hope it wasn't a nasty Evap! Fx

Red rose difficult decision although they do say clonid has a culminative effect so a gap isn't ideal but also not knowing if you o or not is also a pain - could you do day 21 progesterone to check ovulation maybe? Then you would know if the 100mg had made you O....

Sunflower great news fx for a happy and healthy 9 months!

No news for me time is dragging I'm something like 7/8dpo really hoping I'm pg and don't need to do the IVF but drugs have arrived already and rather oddly I have to buy condoms to use for first 21 days of next cycle as drugs start then and can't have any possibility of being pg! That will be VERY odd not used them in a very long time!! Got a us scan 4th Jan to make sure my cyst is still only 3.5cm (has been for 2yrs)and semen analysis again as its out of date lol!

Hope you are all ok!

Fern I'm thinking of you, not sure if you pop in from time to time x

Rose do you get follice scans? That's my favorite thing about clomid so I know if I'm gonna ovulate or not and how many eggs.

Sunflower - my fingers are crossed for you! I hope everything goes well!!

Nimbec - was not a Evap :) went and got a blood test to confirm. I was only 9 or 10 dpo and my hcg was 18. So my doc is pretty happy, repeating test tomorrow night. But my urine tests are already much darker than the one I thought was an evap. Not getting too excited until we see how the numbers go.

Thank you :) i'm still really nervous after my last 2 losses but my betas have been good so far. testing one more time on tuesday have my fingers crossed then i have to wait until jan 4 for my 6 week ultrasound.
Fingers crossed Feb brings you your next baby!

Swimmy - how did your 6 week scan go?

How is everyone else going? This thread has gone a bit quiet. Jan 13th was my due date, and anniversary, so DH and I went away to get away from everything. It was a hard time, but we managed to have some fun and enjoy the quiet time to ourselves too. When we got back on the 14th we had a little surprise - letrozole success. Scan on the 1st or Feb - nervously waiting to hear the news...

Arohanui - congrats!! So happy for you.

My scan's have been great so far! measuring a little ahead 8 week scan saw a cute little gummy bear with a nice strong heart beat. no longer have to go through our fertility clinic. Just trying to get things all settled with my OB.

Just popping in to say congrats Arohanui!!!!! No news from me. Waiting on endo surgery midyear and maybe IVF if we can afford it.

Congrats Aro!! And Swimmy! So exciting!!

So apparently once you start trying you never actually stop. It's been in the back of my head the entire time I tried to take a break. So I went on BC pills for two months, moved across country, remembered why I hated birth control pills and what they did to me before, and now I'm back on the band wagon! I've decided to actually to commit to a more natural route, I'm going to take Vitex for at least 6 months before giving up on it. I've tried it before but it was only 1 1/2 months and I've been doing more reading and it really needs at least 3 months to get going for severe imbalances. So I bought it today and am going for it! I'm excited again!
Missed being on the forum. Hope you all are doing well!
Baby dust to all!!!!

MrsMcCurdy we missed you too! Congrats on moving :) that must have been exciting

Hey everyone, just wanted to update that everything is ok so far. Saw a tiny blimp on screen with a little flicker heartbeat measuring 6 and a half weeks. Still early days, but we're getting there :)

Yay!! That must've been awesome to see on the screen! Is it sinking in yet that there's a baby coming?
Stay well!

Yay!! I remember ours at 6 weeks didn't look like much but 8 weeks sure did and 10 made me cry lol so excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->