Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Thanks k4th x

is it possible it's just too early? :shrug: hope so, - when do you normally ovulate? I seem to ovulate late even on clomid - about day 20 x if not will they increase your dosage to 100mg? x

I am stressing myself about the decision, I kind of feel like I should do the hycosy (but then again they might not be able to see my on the right day as they are so busy, no appointments until October which will be past day 10 don't know how much that matters) and be good but my OH is like ah just take the clomid that's what you want the FS to prescribe you anyway! :wacko: I think he just wants to try and get away with not having to do 2 SAs and not have to take me to hospital! :dohh:

I go for my cd20 scan today! Fingers crossed that Mt follies have grown so I can get trigger shot!! I've been cramping a lot since yesterday so this makes me hopeful.

Well my appointment got pushed back to tomorrow morning due to my doctor having to do an emergency c section. So I traveled 1.5hrs for nothing oh well tomorrow it us!

Hi K4th had to let you know got a high on my monitor today (day 23) so am gonna ovulate soon! How did you scan go?

Ladies don't give up hope, I guess it just means ovulation occurs differently every month x

Morning ladies

Public holiday today and we are going to a lovely spring wedding this afternoon. Soooo looking forward! Taking my last clomid 100mg tonight and praying this is the last clomid I will ever have to take [-o<

Lace&pearls - have never heard of the procedure. Sorry Hun I agree that u might as well take the clomid while waiting for an appt - u have nothing to lose! Maybe schedule it for the next cycle then when they are not so full yet. Good luck!

Sweetpea - exciting to almost start with the meds. All the best. I took my 50mg am (no SE), 100mg 20h00 (bad SE first two mornings but nothing since). Just a bit more emotional this month. Hope u have no SE just O twinges :)

Aaawww K4th and MissCassie I am thinking abt u guys so much, let us know how follies progress.
:hugs:

MrsMcCurdy - Was in exactly the same boat as u last month. Didn't ovulate and then waited ages for AF. Finally after 2 days' light spotting I took a HPT (BFN obv) to rule out pregnancy so that I could start with my next clomid. Upon which AF arrived on the 2nd day that I was taking the clomid grrrrr. GL. Hope the witch pitches up soon.

Lainey - that's good news :) I hope I ov late as well since AF arrived after I started with clomid so hopefully then my lining will be nice and thick again hehe.

Buttercup - how are u doing with this month's clomid? feeling OK?

:dust: to all!

Well my appointment got pushed back to tomorrow morning due to my doctor having to do an emergency c section. So I traveled 1.5hrs for nothing oh well tomorrow it us!

So sorry that happened. Hope all goes well at your appointment today! Keep us posted:)

Thanks ladies for all your support it really means a lot :) especially since I am not getting much from my family.

Lace&pearls - I usually ov anywhere between cd17-30 on clomid. I took 100mg last month & had too many follies so they won't give me that. I'm hoping they will offer 75mg instead. I'm going for another scan in the morning so will see what they say.

Misscassie - grrrrrr. I am so cross for you! :growlmad: I cannot believe they let you travel that far & then just told you to come back tomorrow!! Hope you get good news. I'm back at scan tomorrow so we can share results :flower:

:happydance: lainey! Glad you got there in the end!! Go get busy!!

Fern - enjoy the wedding bits nice to have time away from ttc - even if it's never too far from our thoughts.

@fern81, all is going well. Last night was my 2nd day on clomid. I picked up ovidrel and back bbt since the wicked af is gone!! I go back in on Tuesday. Doing well w/ no symptoms :)

How are you? I hope you enjoyed the holiday!
@k4th, good luck to ya! xo

@lainey2277, good luck with your upcoming ovulation. If you don't mind me asking, are you doing timed bs with clomid?

How is everyone else doing?

I wish B&B had an app. It would make my life easier to post, lol!

@k4th good luck with your scan today! Hopefully you have some great news!!

k4th and miss cassie good luck with your scans!!

Hope everyone is ok :thumbup: :flower:

Thanks fern81 I figure the same, I started the clomid last night :happydance: so maybe I will try and book the scan for next month. :shrug: but in the mean time :dust: xxxxxx

I agree buttercup wish there was an app! xxx

So 200mg didn't work at all my biggest follie was only 0.6mm so very little.

I'm officially clomid resistant :cry:
I'm devastated so much heartache it's very very frustrating.

So we are now going to save up our pennies for ivf.

I am sorry to hear that MissCassie and I'm sure you are devastated. This whole TTC is so hard but don't give up. Things are going to work out for you!! I'm keeping you in my prayers and believe our wings of hope will bring us through :hugs::hugs:

I am sorry to hear that MissCassie and I'm sure you are devastated. This whole TTC is so hard but don't give up. Things are going to work out for you!! I'm keeping you in my prayers and believe our wings of hope will bring us through :hugs::hugs:

I'm quite devastated about it. So is my partner we were really hopeful this month.

One of his work colleges mum works at a fertility Centre so we are going to go there for a second opinion.

Thank you for your support I really appreciate it and I hope you get your BFP very soon! :hugs:

LOTS OF :dust:

Oh no MissCassie I feel very sad for you! Just know that we are all still here for you in the next step of your journey. And there ARE next steps. This is not the end. All things are possible and I believe in miracles!

My cousin ttc for 2 years 3 months, also clomid resistant, finally fell. Then when she went for her first scan they noticed abnormal growths everywhere. Turned out to be advanced cancer which had been missed on previous scans. Had to terminate the pregnancy and remove all the cancer including one of her ovaries, then cancer treatments for a looonnggg time. She almost didn't survive. Doctors also said she will never have kids. Today she is in remission, cancer free and has 2 kids. Miracle! We always have hope. Doctors also told me I will not have kids when I was first operated for endo in 2002. I don't believe them.

K4th thinking of u 2 hun. Let us know your outcome.

Buttercup - glad ur doing OK. Finished my clomid last night but AF is totally overstaying her welcome grrrrr!!!!

All the other ladies thinking of u!

Thanks for all the good luck everyone :flower:

Misscassie - I'm so sorry it didn't work. On other forums I've seen lots of people say they are clomid resistant but respond to femara (sp?). It's a similar type of drug to clomid in that you take it for a certain number of cycle days, but chemically it works very differently. I think getting a second opinion is a good idea - hopefully you can try something else before the expense of ivf. :hugs: :hugs: I really do feel for you, I was so hopeful for you.

My scan went well. One 16mm follie & getting the trigger shot on sat morning. Feel rubbish for having better news than yours Misscassie :(

Fern - thanks for the story about your friend. A dreadful battle for her to face but such a happy ending. Hope we all get ours soon!

Oh no MissCassie I feel very sad for you! Just know that we are all still here for you in the next step of your journey. And there ARE next steps. This is not the end. All things are possible and I believe in miracles!

My cousin ttc for 2 years 3 months, also clomid resistant, finally fell. Then when she went for her first scan they noticed abnormal growths everywhere. Turned out to be advanced cancer which had been missed on previous scans. Had to terminate the pregnancy and remove all the cancer including one of her ovaries, then cancer treatments for a looonnggg time. She almost didn't survive. Doctors also said she will never have kids. Today she is in remission, cancer free and has 2 kids. Miracle! We always have hope. Doctors also told me I will not have kids when I was first operated for endo in 2002. I don't believe them.

K4th thinking of u 2 hun. Let us know your outcome.

Buttercup - glad ur doing OK. Finished my clomid last night but AF is totally overstaying her welcome grrrrr!!!!

All the other ladies thinking of u!

Congrats on finishing Clomid! :) I pray that AF goes away immediately! You are moving along!! ;) Have a wonderful day. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->