Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

So sorry buttercup :( Seems like we are all in the same boat :( (((((hugs)))))) to everyone!

Just a thought but I may I may hold off on doing another cycle and just work on losing weight and then moving onto ivf. I know 20-30lbs doesn't seem like its much but with pcos it is. I don't want to wait 6+ months. I feel like time is winding down. I'm not in my 20's, ughh. I feel so inadequate:cry:

I'm so sorry for this cycle Buttercup. You are an awesome lady and you will be an awesome mommy, don't lose heart. We are all here for you whatever you decide for the next cycle.

Nimbec maybe it is possible that you will get a bfp in a day or 2? 11dpo is still quite early? Still holding out hope for you!

K4th and Braven how are you guys feeling today? Thinking of you a lot!!!

All the other ladies hope you guys are doing OK??

I have no idea what is going on with me and wish it would just be over. Spotting only this morning again (not really; nothing on tissue just actually *TMI* very little brown tinted CM when I checked that), then an hour later it's more or less gone. Cramps in the morning and none in the afternoon. What the heck why can't AF just show up and get it over with. Can't leave google alone. Will actually be relieved when I just KNOW one way or another :wacko:. I should be glad that I ovulated at least and leave it at that, but is it ever that easy??

In retrospect ttc during my final exams was not a good idea because I can't study or concentrate and now I feel as if I'm going to fail at the exams as well! But I didn't want to wait until I finish studying one day because that might be decades away and I'm already so old... planning on doing postgrad studies next year so if I don't have a child at least I will have a lot of studying to do :/ And have been ttc for so many years in any case, so I thought "what is one more little exam"... urghhhh.... :dohh:

Well like nimbec says we all are in the same boat! All we can do is carry on. Maybe this time next week we will all feel better. Then we will all be a little further along in the next part of the journey which will hopefully end in lots of babies. xx

I'm sorry to hear everyone is so down.

Buttercup - I'm so sorry about your bfn hun :hugs: there are no words that will help but we're all thinking of you. I can totally understand wanting to take a break - take a few days & make the best decision for you.

Braven - clomid contains oestrogens & anti-oestrogens. If your body responds more to the anti bit - that's how it messes up ov (I think). Although femara works in a similar way it doesn't have the anti-oestrogen bit - so I really, really hope femara works for you!!

Nimbec - :hugs: hun. I so wanted this to be your month. I'm sorry you feel out - maybe there's still a glimmer of hope??

Fern - studying & ttc are both so stressful on their own. Doing both together must be draining. The whole spotting thing is SO frustrating! If I get any clue as to why it happens on clomid (& since there's 3 of us on the thread who've had a weird start to the cycle - I'm assuming it's the clomid) - I'll share next week! Make sure you have a little but if time out aside to spend on yourself!

Afm - I've made it through a day without tears. It's the first in 8 days. Not feeling much more positive about cycles etc but knowing I can quiz my consultant and ask for some counselling next week is giving me something to hold on to.

Braven and Buttercup- I'm so sorry for the bad news praying for both of you!

Afm I am feeling pretty good just still a little sore. On the other hand this month has been a total bummer! I normally barely get anany ewcm and now the one month we can't ttc I have had loads of it since cd 7 ugh that's just my luck. Hopefully it will be like this next month when we can start ttc again!

Well that's it for me I suppose. Could the spotting just turn into something proper please. Will also ask my dr about that on Wednesday K4th.

What a waste this cycle has been! Will not google, symptom spot or test early ever again consider this lesson learned!

Have a good weekend ladies. I'm going to take some time off to get myself together again and to figure out a plan for next cycle :( xx

Morning lovely ladies :flower:

Fern i'm so sorry you had a temp drop, hopefully the spotting will turn into flow quickly for you and you can start the next cycle! Its so hard but you will manage to pick yourself up and carry on - us ladies are made of super strong stuff!! :hugs:

K4th i'm so pleased you had a better day, i totally understand how down it can make you - its the worst feeling ever, nobody actually understands unless they have been through it themselves - not being able to concieve is one of the worst illnesses in my mind and also not well talked about :growlmad: looking forward to hearing your doctors plan! Have you compled a list of questions? Also if i was you i would go with what you want the plan to be in mind and sway the meeting that way :hugs:

mommasboy isn't that just blooming typical fx though that its the same next month! when can you start trying again?

Buttercup i understand the feelings so well, IVF is the road we have ended up at - luckily my weight is fine i'm one of those pcos cases that is normal weiht but still needs metformin as i'm a definite case :( Do you have to pay for the IVF or is it covered by insurance? If i was you i wold maybe ask if you can do a natural injectible round whilst you are waiting for the IVF....that way it will def make you 0 and you never know it just may do the trick! Have you had an hsg?

Braven how are you?

Hows everyone else?

As for me no news shitty BFN yesterday both morning and evening - the poas addiction hit me hard yesterday and really upset me!! i can;t understand how my chart can literally mimic my preggy one but me not be preggy :( I couldn't face testing today i will leave it till tomorrow or monday now. I'm more than sure i'm out and have already started talking to hubby about what we do from here regarding IVF dates, my spinal op, etc etc

Sorry for the bfn nimbec 😕 hugs to you. Maybe you'll be shocked. Not out until you're out!

I'm okay. Done a lot of crying the past few days. Going to chalk some of it up to the meds lol even if it isn't that. Feel like I've got all this wasted time now. Over 2 weeks to go before next cycle starts. At least I won't be spending the "tww" actually wondering if I'm pregnant. Might be kind of nice now that I think about it...

Morning lovely ladies :flower:

Fern i'm so sorry you had a temp drop, hopefully the spotting will turn into flow quickly for you and you can start the next cycle! Its so hard but you will manage to pick yourself up and carry on - us ladies are made of super strong stuff!! :hugs:

K4th i'm so pleased you had a better day, i totally understand how down it can make you - its the worst feeling ever, nobody actually understands unless they have been through it themselves - not being able to concieve is one of the worst illnesses in my mind and also not well talked about :growlmad: looking forward to hearing your doctors plan! Have you compled a list of questions? Also if i was you i would go with what you want the plan to be in mind and sway the meeting that way :hugs:

mommasboy isn't that just blooming typical fx though that its the same next month! when can you start trying again?

Buttercup i understand the feelings so well, IVF is the road we have ended up at - luckily my weight is fine i'm one of those pcos cases that is normal weiht but still needs metformin as i'm a definite case :( Do you have to pay for the IVF or is it covered by insurance? If i was you i wold maybe ask if you can do a natural injectible round whilst you are waiting for the IVF....that way it will def make you 0 and you never know it just may do the trick! Have you had an hsg?

Braven how are you?

Hows everyone else?

As for me no news shitty BFN yesterday both morning and evening - the poas addiction hit me hard yesterday and really upset me!! i can;t understand how my chart can literally mimic my preggy one but me not be preggy :( I couldn't face testing today i will leave it till tomorrow or monday now. I'm more than sure i'm out and have already started talking to hubby about what we do from here regarding IVF dates, my spinal op, etc etc

Hi Nimbec,

I have double coverage (me and hubs), I went over the benefits earlier this week and I'm truly blessed and grateful to have the type of coverage. In the past I've had 2 HSG's which were normal, I think the last one I had was about 3 yrs ago. Me and hubby plan to meet with RE and discuss ivf because I am not in my 20's and feel like I'm wasting time :shrug:

We really talked last night and I've decided to do another Clomid - iui cycle, so I'm waiting for af:coffee:

Wishing everyone lots of luck!

Hi all little update from me - the witch got me ...2 days early and very odd as bright red blood....i always spot first! Its only a bit currently but i bet full flow will be over night/tomorrow morning! Lets just say i'm pretty down :(

Hi all little update from me - the witch got me ...2 days early and very odd as bright red blood....i always spot first! Its only a bit currently but i bet full flow will be over night/tomorrow morning! Lets just say i'm pretty down :(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm sorry darl. I wish you'd had a different outcome. I know nothing will make you feel better right now. Thinking of you :hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

Nimbec- the doctor said once I get AF again we can start trying again so hopefully by the end of this month. Still not sure that I am going to do clomid again even if she monitors me like she is wanting. We may just try natural or ask for other medications haven't really decided yet.

Sorry AF got you :hugs:

Hi ladies
Seems like everyone is pretty much in the same down place right now. I think my funky AF is finishing so we can get back to bd. Just realized today that I won't be able to do clomid next cycle bc hopefully I'll be going to FS appt. sad and happy at the same time, weird... Emotions have been all over the place...
Feeling like this month has started out sucky. And since last month started great but ended with no good results I feel like this month is just doomed...
Ladies! We need some major baby dust!!!!!

Hi ladies
Seems like everyone is pretty much in the same down place right now. I think my funky AF is finishing so we can get back to bd. Just realized today that I won't be able to do clomid next cycle bc hopefully I'll be going to FS appt. sad and happy at the same time, weird... Emotions have been all over the place...
Feeling like this month has started out sucky. And since last month started great but ended with no good results I feel like this month is just doomed...
Ladies! We need some major baby dust!!!!!

I'm in the same place as you. Weird AF has stopped - still feeling really crappy like this just won't work this month either. Sooooo fed up. We definitely need some baby dust encouragement here!!!! Are you monitored this cycle?

I agree on the baby dust front ladies we need it desperately!!
good luck to everyone!!!

Hey ladies. Does it make sense when you're taking clomid to still have ewcm and ovulation pain when there are no mature follicles? Feels like torture. My body feeling like it's doing what it's supposed to be doing but knowing there's nothing mature in there so I can't possibly even get pregnant this cycle. Frustrating. I just want the next couple weeks to go by quickly. This is a completely new kind of TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->