Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

So, with vitamin b6, do you have to take it your full cycle?
I take a multivitamin and omega 3
My luteal phases are around 11 days.
I'm 1dpo now, is it too late to start b6?

If your taking b vitamins, a b-complex is ideal. The b vitamins work together & can become unbalanced if you take lots of just one. I took a b-complex that gave me 50mg of everything (except folic acid I think). Take it throughout your cycle - before ov it should help you grow a good follie and after ov it should "feed" the corpus luteum and help progesterone. If you get a bfp you should keep taking it until second trimester - I read some thoughts that cutting it out might stop "feeding" & lead to degeneration :shrug: don't know about that, but it's also supposed to keep morning sickness at bay so win:win in my eyes!! Start taking it anywhere in your cycle - if it doesn't help this time it might be helping the follies that are preparing for next month :)

Liovec - good luck for progesterone test on fri :thumbup:

So, with vitamin b6, do you have to take it your full cycle?
I take a multivitamin and omega 3
My luteal phases are around 11 days.
I'm 1dpo now, is it too late to start b6?

If your taking b vitamins, a b-complex is ideal. The b vitamins work together & can become unbalanced if you take lots of just one. I took a b-complex that gave me 50mg of everything (except folic acid I think). Take it throughout your cycle - before ov it should help you grow a good follie and after ov it should "feed" the corpus luteum and help progesterone. If you get a bfp you should keep taking it until second trimester - I read some thoughts that cutting it out might stop "feeding" & lead to degeneration :shrug: don't know about that, but it's also supposed to keep morning sickness at bay so win:win in my eyes!! Start taking it anywhere in your cycle - if it doesn't help this time it might be helping the follies that are preparing for next month :)

Liovec - good luck for progesterone test on fri :thumbup:

Thank you I've had loads of cramps hip pain and lower right side tummy pain tonight so I really think clomid has worked 😃😃 x

I agree with K4th regarding the b vitamins. I took a b complex as well as 25mg b6 and 5g folic acid (prescribed by dr). I also took extra vit c and zinc to help everything heal after surgery. You can start vitamin b and c any time, the sooner the better. Only don't take too much b6, an overdose can cause problems. My pharmacist recommended the 25mg daily. X

PCOS and Clomid
Im 33, married and have been tlc for 3 years. Currently on Cycle 1 of clomid. I was diagnosed with PCOS as a teenager due to irregular periods. The older I've come the less my periods have become. My husband and I decided to seek medical help when 18 months passed with no period.
We were both tested, hubby's tests all ok. My fallopian tubes were clear but they found several cysts on my ovaries.
I was given Norethiserone to bring on a bleed and then clomid to be taken days 2-7. I attended for progesterone bloods on day 21 however due to my consultant being off sick, no-one @the hospital will provide my test results. I find this so frustrating but have to wait for my consultant to return.

Anyway I'm now on day 36 on my cycle and showing no signs of AF. I've tested several times but BFN
However from days 22 onwards my breasts have been so sore and my nipples sensitive and erect more than usual. Sorry tmi.
From days 30 onwards I'm getting strong shooting pains and burning in my ovaries. More on my right ovary but definitely both. I'm scared the the clomid hasn't made me O and is agrivating my pcos. I've gained weight without trying and hair growth on my face is becoming out of control since about day 10.

A friend mentioned asking for metformin instead of clomid. My next appointment with hospital is in 2 days.
Shall I ask for metformin? What if they say no?

Feeling v confused and worried that clomid is doing more harm than good.

Has anyone out there had similare experience who can advise?
Thanks

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

Nettienoo, I don't have pcos so I'm sorry I can help you there. But I hope your doctors can give you some answers and that you can get your hormonal problems sorted out! x

I have pcos nettienoo but didn't get the side effects you describe. I would explain ALL of them to your dr at your next appointment. They might offer to monitor you or they might do a 21 day progesterone test next time.

I'd guess that you have developed some more cysts as you describe hair getting worse, but that doesn't mean you didn't ovulate!! The lastest I ov'd on clomid was cd30 so don't give up hope. It could have happened later than you think. Good luck with your appointment :flower:

Hey ladies it has been awhile since I have been on here. We decide to not try but not prevent after my surgery and all of the stress it adds to things. How is everyone doing? K4th I see that you are expecting a precious little one BIG CONGRATS! I haven't had time to read through since I was last on but congrats to anyone else with their bfp's! :)

Afm I am doing good and I am happy to say that the break did us a lot of good! Thank you everyone for all the kind words and encouragement that I could still get pregnant with the one ovary. We are nervously excited to say that We are expecting in September. I got my bfp Sunday with no fertility meds and started my blood thinner shots yesterday so praying for the best. Again thank you ladies for all the support and encouragement through all of this y'all helped keep me sane!

Fx for all of you ladies for those bfp's! :)

Omg - huge congratulations mommasboys!!! That is wonderful news!! Thanks SO much for coming back to update. What a wonderful miracle for you & your family!! :happydance:

Congrats Mommasboys! ! So glad that your story has a happy ending x

Thanks for your help ladies!
I started 25mg of b complex. Hubby laughs at my piles of pills everyday. Sigh

I'm wanting to refinish some furniture. I put it off in July, just in case, but am sick of putting things off just in case this month works. I still want to be safe, so I bought Eco friendly stripper, respirator and gloves. Do you think is OK? The msds didn't say anything risk wise

Hi ladies :hi:

I thought that I would all let you know that I lost my baby yesterday.. :cry::cry:

I did conceive using 100mg clomid

So I guess I need opinions. I still haven't ovulated, I don't feel like I'm going to anytime soon either. Shouldn't the same dose making me ovulate that did it last time? Is it because I didn't have a period? It's day 23 so I guess I could still but it just doesn't seem like it, my temps are so whacky this month for being on clomid. Hitting the one and a half year mark seems like a bigger deal than I thought it would be before. It royally sucks....... :( it's torture! Why do we do this to ourselves?!? Sorry, not trying to be a downer, just a rough couple of days...
GL ladies, hope to see more bfps soon!

So I guess I need opinions. I still haven't ovulated, I don't feel like I'm going to anytime soon either. Shouldn't the same dose making me ovulate that did it last time? Is it because I didn't have a period? It's day 23 so I guess I could still but it just doesn't seem like it, my temps are so whacky this month for being on clomid. Hitting the one and a half year mark seems like a bigger deal than I thought it would be before. It royally sucks....... :( it's torture! Why do we do this to ourselves?!? Sorry, not trying to be a downer, just a rough couple of days...
GL ladies, hope to see more bfps soon!
I know exactly how you feel. We hit 18 months this cycle. It's heartbreaking.
What day did you ovulate last cycle? My first 2 were day 17, and this cycle was day 22. Not sure why, same dose and nothing else changed.
Fingers crossed for you. I hope you o soon. How's your cm?

Thanks ladies we are not getting excited yet dye to my previous mc's, but I did start my blood thinner shot as soon as I found out this time so my doctor seems to have no worries that we will be ok. I wished it was that easy for me but it simply just isn't.

Have you ladies seen Baby Mama with Tina Fey, it's from 2008?
I'm enjoying some infertility humor

Hi everyone,

SarahLou- I'm so sorry, that's heartbreaking :hugs:

I'm on CD15, had lots of pain in my left side yesterday which I thought might be O pains (I've never felt O pains before) then I got a positive OPK last night. I'm really annoyed this morning as my husband turned off our alarm clock by accident last night so I slept an hour and a half past my normal BBT taking time! :dohh: My temp did lift today, but the central heating had been on for nearly 2 hours (and I sleep just a couple of feet from the radiator) so I don't know if the combination of later sleeping time, heating and anger is what caused it. My chart is out of whack, and I don't know if I had a thermal shift today or not. I know it was an accident, but I'm really annoyed with him! :growlmad: Should I stop taking the evening primrose oil today? I can't confirm I have O'd, but don't want it to cause problems if I did O?

Sarahlou - so sorry :flow:

Arohanui - how annoying :( my temp was always higher if I slept in. You should actually ov 24-48 hours AFTER your positive opk - so between tonight & tomorrow night. Personally I would discard today's temp, keep taking the epo today and see what your temp does tomorrow. If it's up tomorrow, then switch from epo to omega 3 or whatever you had planned. Good luck for this cycle!! And remember, your body is doing what it wants regardless of your bbt chart - you're aiming for a :bfp: not a lovely chart. One missed temp won't change what's happening - don't be too hard on oh :hugs: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->