Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

MrsMcCurdy - I'm so sorry that you are suffering!!! Hope the pain will ease up soon. x And GL hun with whatever you decide for next cycle.

Okay.... here they are, squinters for sure, but they all look + to me....

Attachments

• 0127151432a.jpg
    0127151432a.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 17
Will do, I'm cautiously excited. I can't help but think of all the what if's. They were all taken at different points this morning, but like I said, the digital was BFN, although you would think the 4 Bfp's would outweigh that for me lol. I will let you know what happens when i take them again tomorrow morning.... DH apologized to me when I told him for not being more excited, and I understood, I feel the same way. It's hard to believe that after all the heartbreak it might actually happen.

Will do, I'm cautiously excited. I can't help but think of all the what if's. They were all taken at different points this morning, but like I said, the digital was BFN, although you would think the 4 Bfp's would outweigh that for me lol. I will let you know what happens when i take them again tomorrow morning.... DH apologized to me when I told him for not being more excited, and I understood, I feel the same way. It's hard to believe that after all the heartbreak it might actually happen.

OMG I see them as well! I know is hard not to get excited! Please keep up posted.. I'm sending all my positive vibes your way!

I see them too babylaw! Fingers crossed for you, I think they look great!
How many dpo are you? Did you use clomid this cycle?

Hi- can I join you all? I have lurked on and off for a few months now and have found this thread really useful for info about Clomid!

I have PCOS and this is my 17th cycle of TTC. I started Clomid in Nov 2014 on 50mg and we conceived right away- so I was hoping my relationship with Clomid would be a short one! Unfortunately, I had a mc around 6 weeks, so now back to the Clomid plan. Luckily my mc was fairly uncomplicated- more like just a heavier and longer period than normal. It took 44 days from my first day of red blood with my mc until I got another AF, but AF finally showed up on Saturday, so I'm currently on my 3rd day of Clomid (I do CD2-6) and ready to TTC again!

Babylaw- tests are looking very promising! Fx for you!

Welcome Fezzle!
I'm so sorry that you went through a mc. I know how devastating that is, even if it's an uncomplicated one..
The best of luck in this new round! I'm sure it's going to work as fast as it did last time..

Lots of baby dust to you!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I am only 10dpo today, and tested just for the heck of it because my bbs have been really sore, and I was VERY sick last night. No clomid, temping or charting this cycle. I was getting exhausted from the all consuming ttc business, so I took a cycle off.... This cycle has been unusually long (61 days) but it seemed like I pinpointed O without the use of all that stuff....
You ladies are so wonderful, thanks again. I'll keep you posted.

Welcome to the new members :)

atm AF is due tomorrow, I have had spotting on and off since Sunday which I was hoping was IB but have so far tested BFN :( I don't feel too hopeful. This is my first cycle off clomid so thinking back to when I had natural cycles I think they were often light / and drawn out scanty spotting etc so perhaps it's just turned up a few days early ... Kind of fed up tbh wish u could just know for sure :( (but Obv wishing for BFP really!)

Thank you Lace&pearls!!

Yesterday after I left work, I stopped by the pharmacy and got a pregnancy test. I just couldn't wait any longer... And I got a very faint + sign and another one this morning. They are faint but they are there!!
I'm seeing my OBGYN today at 4;00 so I hope he sends me to get some lab work and confirm it!

As babylaw, I'm trying not to get overly excited, but I'm finding that impossible!!

I just can't wait!

Wow praying 4b congrats that's fabulous!!! Xxz how did you get on at appointment? Xxx

Hey ladies! Just checking in. Af was due today and no surprise she didn't show. My positive tests were confirmed on the digi and cheapie tests today. I have my first appt next wednesday, praying for a sticky bean!

So I made it past 10 dpo, but started spotting and cramping today. I expect full AF tomorrow.
Which means, clomid wasn't the answer for us, and we are on to iui now. (or ivf depending on how our next semen analysis goes).
Ugh.

Timetotry - I'm so sorry to hear that clomid wasn't your answer.

I'm just behind you on 7dpo and I strongly suspect I'm in the same boat. This is my 3rd and final clomid round and I really feel that although Clomid has helped me O, it has created a lot of difficulties for me TTC (my CM hasn't been good on any Clomid cycle, even with EPO, and my AF has been 3days instead of my normal 6-7days which I suspect may mean my UL has been much thinner). I have an appointment on Feb 4th to see what we'll be doing to next. Do you know when you'll see your doctor to discuss your next steps? Please keep updating with your progress - we might be IUI buddies :hugs: Sending hugs

Timetotry - I'm so sorry to hear that clomid wasn't your answer.

I'm just behind you on 7dpo and I strongly suspect I'm in the same boat. This is my 3rd and final clomid round and I really feel that although Clomid has helped me O, it has created a lot of difficulties for me TTC (my CM hasn't been good on any Clomid cycle, even with EPO, and my AF has been 3days instead of my normal 6-7days which I suspect may mean my UL has been much thinner). I have an appointment on Feb 4th to see what we'll be doing to next. Do you know when you'll see your doctor to discuss your next steps? Please keep updating with your progress - we might be IUI buddies :hugs: Sending hugs
Thanks! Good luck to you, you still have a chance!
We don't have our next appointment scheduled. But I have to call tomorrow and let them know this cycle is done. They will schedule hubby's advanced semen analysis, and that will tell them if we are good candidates for iui. If we are then we will be referred for iui and booked into an orientation class.
We will have the next month off while we get all of this done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->