Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

I'm on CD16 and no positive OPK yet. :( When I had my mid-cycle u/s at CD11 I only had 2 follicle, 10mm and 12mm. Trying not to give up hope but I think this cycle is a bust.

I had a 13mm follie on cd14 - ov'd on cd 22. Don't give up hope!!!! My clinic told me the cycle was bust & I kept on doing opks & got my bfp that month. Keep trying :)

Thanks fern x
I'm cd 22 and no sign of a + OPK yet :( well I don't think so. I've come super close a couple of times. So unless i missed it. Ive had a few OV type pains and ewcm. But I think tbh it's not happening. We've had a busy few days so haven't been dtd much anyway tbh.
Good luck with your clomid fern! I'll be thinking of you x

Lace&pearls and timetotry- hope you ladies are both in the tww now! Hope to hear some good news soon. X

Mommasboys- thinking of you! Let us know how your scan went today!!!

I started 50mg clomid last night. Hope it leads to something.

Just left the doctors office and the babies are measuring 7 weeks 5 days today so closer to what they should be measuring compared to last week. I could see their little chest just fluttering away and they are definitely sharing a sac. Their tails are almost completely gone and their little legs and arms were just to precious. Hoping to see the high risk doctor next week who has better equipment so that we can see them better.

TTCBean and Lace&Pearls- good luck with the ovulation!

I've had a rubbish cycle this time too.

My first Clomid cycle seemed perfect- I took 50mg CD2-6, had a scan on CD12 that showed a 17mm dominant follicle and great lining, I got a positive OPK on CD15 and then got a BFP at the end of the cycle. I felt great throughout the whole cycle though too.

Now with this 2nd Clomid cycle, which is the first cycle after my post-mc cycle and isn't being monitored, I took 50mg CD2-6 again, but didn't get a positive digi OPK until CD20, and didn't get a positive ic OPK until CD22. I also got two cold sores in the days before the positive OPKs and my skin broke out like crazy. I had some really light spotting about a week before I got the positive OPKs, and now post-O, I've been spotting every time I poop. I've had more mood swings than usual, and have also been craving rubbish food (sugar and carbs) like crazy- I'm not sure if that's a symptom or a cause of the issues I've been having (I have PCOS and am also on 1000mg on Metformin).

I was wondering if anyone had a bad cycle on Clomid after a mc, or after having one that seemed to work well. I'm going to ask my FS if she thinks I should up my Clomid dose next time, or my Metformin, or just see what happens with another cycle first. Since we got pregnant on our first Clomid cycle, she seemed to think we should just keep trying with the Clomid for now, but I just turned 39 and don't want to waste any more cycles!

Lace&pearls and timetotry- hope you ladies are both in the tww now! Hope to hear some good news soon. X

Mommasboys- thinking of you! Let us know how your scan went today!!!

I started 50mg clomid last night. Hope it leads to something.

Just left the doctors office and the babies are measuring 7 weeks 5 days today so closer to what they should be measuring compared to last week. I could see their little chest just fluttering away and they are definitely sharing a sac. Their tails are almost completely gone and their little legs and arms were just to precious. Hoping to see the high risk doctor next week who has better equipment so that we can see them better.

Thanks for the update! It all sounds so exciting!

TTCBean and Lace&Pearls- good luck with the ovulation!

I've had a rubbish cycle this time too.

My first Clomid cycle seemed perfect- I took 50mg CD2-6, had a scan on CD12 that showed a 17mm dominant follicle and great lining, I got a positive OPK on CD15 and then got a BFP at the end of the cycle. I felt great throughout the whole cycle though too.

Now with this 2nd Clomid cycle, which is the first cycle after my post-mc cycle and isn't being monitored, I took 50mg CD2-6 again, but didn't get a positive digi OPK until CD20, and didn't get a positive ic OPK until CD22. I also got two cold sores in the days before the positive OPKs and my skin broke out like crazy. I had some really light spotting about a week before I got the positive OPKs, and now post-O, I've been spotting every time I poop. I've had more mood swings than usual, and have also been craving rubbish food (sugar and carbs) like crazy- I'm not sure if that's a symptom or a cause of the issues I've been having (I have PCOS and am also on 1000mg on Metformin).

I was wondering if anyone had a bad cycle on Clomid after a mc, or after having one that seemed to work well. I'm going to ask my FS if she thinks I should up my Clomid dose next time, or my Metformin, or just see what happens with another cycle first. Since we got pregnant on our first Clomid cycle, she seemed to think we should just keep trying with the Clomid for now, but I just turned 39 and don't want to waste any more cycles!

So sorry Fezzle about the bad cycle. Unfortunately I dn't know unchanged. Hopefully someone on here does.:shrug:

Do you temp lace&pearls? I did to confirm ov - that might help if you've had a couple of "almost"s

Fezzle - I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I haven't experienced a mc but have experienced several rounds of clomid. The first cycle was almost perfect, ewcm from cd11, ov on cd14. After that it all went a bit haywire. Ov happened anywhere from cd14 - cd32 (ish) and my ewcm vanished. I never had much mid cycle spotting but did have a short lp.

I've heard that a couple of cycles after mc can be a little unusual. Equally, it could be the clomid working differently after the first cycle. Maybe give it a couple of cycles & if it doesn't settle then talk to your dr.

So sorry you are back on the ttc treadmill. Hope it's not for long :hugs:

Mommasboys - great news. Have you confirmed twins or triplets?

Fern - good luck with this cycle! Hope your endo pain subsides and you have a good cycle.

I had a clomid scan today (CD12) but it didn't go very well - my ovaries took ages to find (apparently they sit unusually far out to the sides!), my follies are too small and my lining is looking too thin.

I've got to go back for another scan and some blood tests on Monday, but the head of the department wants to see me when I go back. I spoke to her briefly today after my scan and she was not happy that I'd already been prescribed 3 clomid rounds without scans or monitoring.

I'm not really sure what will happen next, but I'm grateful that I'm having a monitored cycle and we might get a few more answers as to why we still haven't managed to get a BFP after 3 years TTC.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Good luck to all.

Mommasboys - great news. Have you confirmed twins or triplets?

Fern - good luck with this cycle! Hope your endo pain subsides and you have a good cycle.

I had a clomid scan today (CD12) but it didn't go very well - my ovaries took ages to find (apparently they sit unusually far out to the sides!), my follies are too small and my lining is looking too thin.

I've got to go back for another scan and some blood tests on Monday, but the head of the department wants to see me when I go back. I spoke to her briefly today after my scan and she was not happy that I'd already been prescribed 3 clomid rounds without scans or monitoring.

I'm not really sure what will happen next, but I'm grateful that I'm having a monitored cycle and we might get a few more answers as to why we still haven't managed to get a BFP after 3 years TTC.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Good luck to all.

I'm so sorry your scan didn't go good, but glad to hear they are ready to get things figured out for you! Keeping my fx for some good news.

Afm we definitely only have two babies and they are definitely sharing the same sac. A lot more risk with that but we are staying optimistic and just have to keeping moving forward.

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all well. I have been reading your posts but nothing to share really for me. I am on CD 49 no AF. I emailed my OB and they said that I would have to take Provera again to start my period. :cry: I just had such bad side effects with Provera. Worse than clomid!

She wants my husband to complete the semen analysis. I am trying to get him to complete it on Saturday because I want him to complete it before my RE appointment on 3/31. Because I know when I go there he will have to do it anyways for sure!

Did any of you have any issues with the semen analysis test and getting your partner to complete it? I told him briefly but I am nervous for some reason. :dohh:

Thanks! I've sent a message to my FS, so I'll update with what she advises.

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all well. I have been reading your posts but nothing to share really for me. I am on CD 49 no AF. I emailed my OB and they said that I would have to take Provera again to start my period. :cry: I just had such bad side effects with Provera. Worse than clomid!

She wants my husband to complete the semen analysis. I am trying to get him to complete it on Saturday because I want him to complete it before my RE appointment on 3/31. Because I know when I go there he will have to do it anyways for sure!

Did any of you have any issues with the semen analysis test and getting your partner to complete it? I told him briefly but I am nervous for some reason. :dohh:

At first he seemed aloof, but when I talked to him about everything and how important it was to me he did it with no problem.

He really believes in faith, and of course he had no semen problems. I am now believing for me. All things are possible. Don't give up.

Just talk to hubby. I'm sure he will understand.:winkwink:

Just checking in, hope everyone is well. X

Mommasboys, great news that the twins are doing good!

Will post a proper reply when I have time. Very busy at work. Took my last clomid tonight and really praying that it will work :/

Day 3 of 50mg clomid here and DEAR GOD the bloating. So very bloated! No pain or anything so I'm not worried, but I look four months pregnant!

Laurac - just wait for the hot flushes to start. They're a real delight! Good luck with your first clomid round :)

Day 3 of 50mg clomid here and DEAR GOD the bloating. So very bloated! No pain or anything so I'm not worried, but I look four months pregnant!

I was on 150 this time. My moods were :wacko:!!!!! It was horrible. I had to stay away from people. Everything made me snap. Plays all the other symptoms....... I was not myself. I hope this cycle works. If not it will be my evil twin coming to visit again.....:blush:

I might be joining you ladies soon, depending on how my HSG looks Wed & if RE thinks we should push on even with a slightly high prolactin. So far, I am going to start with 50mg clomid days 3-7, 2 ampules of Bravelle on day 9, then HCG trigger & onto IUI, which I am hoping will be in a month from now.

I might be joining you ladies soon, depending on how my HSG looks Wed & if RE thinks we should push on even with a slightly high prolactin. So far, I am going to start with 50mg clomid days 3-7, 2 ampules of Bravelle on day 9, then HCG trigger & onto IUI, which I am hoping will be in a month from now.

Welcome Jean!

Just looking at my protocol & it's 100mg Clomid, not 50. Oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->