Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Well my nipples have been super sore since I ovulated which is always a sign I have ovulated for me so a good thing. The last few days my boobs have been stupidly painful and feel almost swollen but I'm not sure they are actually any different in size. Hoping it is a good sign.

I think I am about 8dpo, maybe 7dpo now. So tomorrow will be 8/9dpo. I am soooo tempted to do a test tomorrow but know I will be heart broken if I get the BFN again and it is early days. I won't want to take it in the week tho as busy with work.

So vote girls do I take a test tomorrow are approx 8/9dpo or try and wait and take one 14/15dpo next Saturday?

Thanks and hope u are all well xx

Ok, so that cramping was probably just because of the IUI. My lower stomach on the left got very sore & full about 2 hours ago & I felt the ovulation. So, that was 6 hours after the IUI. Weird. It wasn't as painful as when I had an ovarian cyst burst, but it hurt. Feels much better now.

I know blue dye tests aren't as good but it is the only one I have apart from digis. Do you think there is anything there or could be EVAP? The line appeared after about 30 seconds (didn't check before that) and stayed.

https://i.imgur.com/ZyHxahL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/P3D2J81.jpg

Oooh girly - I see that! Looks like a pretty good line for 7-8 dpo!! Get a pink dye & try again in a day or two - good luck!!!! :flower:

Lace&pearls - no inkling at all lol! I change my mind daily (or hourly!!)

Sarah - good luck hun - hope you get a good ov this month.

Fern - keep us posted on the house loan. You deserve some really good fortune so I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Jean - hope this is your month!

Girly those test are known to show a positive but if you look at it closely the line is more to the left and not actually centered. I would definitely go get a pink dye test and save the digi for later! Good luck fx for yoy :)

Aaargh Girly please test again and post more pics! I'm dying of anticipation here ;).

Really really hoping for you!

Well I did a sign this morning and it was not pregnant. I bought 4 FRERs today and I am trying to hold out for 5 hours before I go and pee on one. I know if the clearblue in that pic is a positive it will show on FRER so if nothing shows I know it is a Defo no and the clearblue is a mean horrible test. I have waited about 3.5 hours so far. About an hour and a half left at least until I try again x

Omg I did this tonight after a 5 hour hold....

https://i.imgur.com/31r0JPw.jpg

Some girls on another site are saying it isn't possible to get lines that dark at only 9/10dpo? I am right in thinking it is that looking at my chart aren't I? The digital didn't pick it up this morning so must be early days. I wouldn't have ovulated a few days earlier and temp didn't shift. Would I? X

Girly!!!!! :D wonderful news!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

I don't know much about what tests should look like based on dpo, but that's a lovely looking BFP either way! I had a good feeling based on your blue test.

sending you congratulatory hugs!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Some girls on another site are saying it isn't possible to get lines that dark at only 9/10dpo? I am right in thinking it is that looking at my chart aren't I? The digital didn't pick it up this morning so must be early days. I wouldn't have ovulated a few days earlier and temp didn't shift. Would I? X

You could be 11 dpo today. If you ov'd cd22 & your temp raised the next day that would work. Or possibly even be 12dpo if you ov'd late on cd21 and your temp hadn't had much chance to go up. Or some people have a slow rise so it takes a day or two after ov.

Either way - my bfp was slightly darker than yours & mine was def 12dpo. You have lovely lines & they are all that matters :hugs: :wohoo:

Oh my gosh GIRLY!

I am beyond thrilled for you!!!! Ignore anyone who wants to rain on your parade; you had + on two different types of tests so there. Maybe you O'd earlier and had a slow progesterone rise. Maybe you have fast rising levels of hcg. Maybe you're having twins (!).... Point is, it doesn't matter WHY your lines are nice, you have nice lines and you're pregnant!!!!

Keep us updated re your first blood test, first scan etc! Lots of hugs. xxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls. I went to the Dr today but their test was negative ��. They said to give them a urine sample on Friday morning and they will test it for me and phone me. I am scared maybe I'm not pregnant after all or was and I am not now. Holding my wee so I can do another FRER this evening. It was a 5 hour hold last night so doing 5 hours again tonight. Got 2.5 hours to go xx

Oh no! Maybe the sensitivity of their test is higher then the FRER? Can you ask for a serum test?
Fingers crossed for you.

5 hour hold tonight (bottom test) and it is still positive so I feel more relieved. The FMU still looks the strongest from this morning (middle test). I am giving a FMU sample to the Dr to test on Friday morning so fingers crossed for then. I will do a digital with FMU on Saturday xXx

https://i.imgur.com/hkiKiOg.jpg

Hi ladies! Excited that theres another bfp on here!
And may I say that... You know you have problems with infertility when you're as excited as I am about a doc's appointment!!! Lol I probably shouldn't be this excited but I'm glad that something is finally moving forward! Though not looking forward to the needles that I know are coming... But right now it's set for May 28th at 11:30 unless something is canceled and I get in sooner! But blood work and an ultrasound to see my lining is what I'm expecting to happen right now. Wish me luck!

Girly, those tests look great! I'm so happy for you!
Was your last doctors test not FMU?

Mrsmccurdy - good luck!!!

Girly - great lines. And I agree with timetotry, the drs tests probably have a higer threshold :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->