Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

I just got some devastating news at my scan. I can't quite put into words how I'm feeling. my baby stopped growing at 7 weeks.

I don't think I'll be here again for a while, I just need some space. I wish you all the very best with your individual journeys and thank you for being such a support to me through mine.

Oh my goodness i'm so so so sorry, i know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel any better my but thoughts are with you.

Maybe in time you could take some comfort from the miscarriage section here - of course you are more than welcome to talk to us too. I understand you needing space.

Gosh i'm just so sorry life can be so unbelievably cruel :(

Thinking of you and your oh.

Sending huge hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry Arohanui. There are just no words.... Just lots of hugs for you.
:hugs: :hugs2:

So so sorry arohanui :hugs: Life is so unfair. I really don't know what else to say hun. :hugs: :hugs:

Arohanui my heart is absolutely broken for you. I wish with all my heart there was something I could do. I'm sending you a prayer and just so much love hun. xxxxxx

Arohanui I'm so so sorry xxxxx life is so unfair and so cruel :( xxxx sending hugs xxxx

I'm just checking in to see how you all are doing?

I have a whole host of symptoms that I never deal with, but I don't know if it's the Clomid or not. The newest and most annoying is being itchy. It's driving me nuts! 2 more days to AF for me (not including today).
We had a pretty amazing lightning show last night. I'm just loving all the storms we are getting here. It's been so hot though, so not much rain accompanies the storms.
Hope you all are doing well!

Hi Jules I'm ok 9dpo today so at the point my brain starts wandering on to testing!! I don't think I have ever managed to get past 10dpo without poas no matter how many hurtful bfn I see I just seem to love the torture ugh! Will try and not test until 12dpo but can't gaurentee!
I think itching can be clomid related from what I remeber... Do you plan on testing or just waiting for AF?

I can't wait as on progesterone so won't get Af until I stop taking them.

Hope everyone's ok and holding up!

Hi gals

Jules - the last few days of the tww are the hardest and seem to drag on forever :) so GL to you! Clomid does give a LOT of symptoms. I would say they mean nothing unless you confirm a bfp ;) unfortunately clomid is a b*tch in that respect...

Nimbec - I see you have that same mid-lp dip again........... eeessshhhh FX!

I'm very busy with work (school term has started again) as well as packing and making all the arrangements for the Big Move 1 August. Not focusing on ttc at all and happy about it. By the way I also got my day 2 FSH and LH results back, textbook perfect.... so now I'm waiting for the dr to phone me to discuss what happens next. He suggested IUI but I don't want to do that unless we manage to figure out what's wrong with me. My previous dr never did a proper hsg she just injected dye and checked for spillage during my laparoscopy. So if there are polyps of fibroids or a septum etc in my uterus she wouldn't have picked it up. I feel I need more tests to show if my one open tube is still open and that my uterus is functional; before we do anything like IUI. Would be a waste of money otherwise IMO.

Hugs to everyone, thinking of you all xxx

nimbec- I plan on waiting to test. AF is due tomorrow or the next day, so I'll know soon enough...
You on the other hand are officially 10dpo, are you going to be able to hold out? :haha:

Fern- it is so surreal to me that you are in School and that it's winter there. No school here, and the temps have been going over 100 F for the past couple of weeks. I actually envy that you are not ttc right now. I forgot how stressful it can be and how crazy it makes me.
Have you tried using a Softcup when ttc? I haven't tried it yet but if AF comes, then I will try it along with the Clomid next month.

Have a wonderful day!

Hi ladies!

Fern glad to hear those tests are fine although frustrating as answers would be nice too! I agree about not doing IUI unless you are totally sure all is clear its so much money :( I'm pleased you are focusing on other things this month as much as possible you are moving on my birthday!! I'll be thinking of you :)

Jules gosh I wish I had your willpower really I do - I so hope the witch stays away for you!! I used softcups a few years ago & actually think I may have done when I got pregnant with Harrison but I didn't use them all the time as I worried about squashing the swimmers - very silly I know! Plus I had some difficulty getting them in & out lol not very lady like AT all ;) I have read good things about them tho especially when used with preseed - which I always use as my cm is not great...

As for me I didn't test today yay!! New record lol ...wonder if I will torture myself tomorrow morning? Should really wait but gets harder as the days go by....I'm so bloody stupid as the chances are tiny! Fern yes I have the mid dip but I did have it once before so I'm trying not to get hopes up too much - as much as that is at all possible in this ttc game :(

Speak soon!

Well I tested this morning bfn suprise suprise not sure why I thought it would be any different :( still hurts I really really need to focus on other things again I think! Will test again 13dpo so I can stop progesterone and then I'll have a cycle off I i just can't cope with the constant disappointment all the time. Oh well lots of chocolate today ;) !!

Aw Nimbec :hugs: It may still be too early, but I understand the disappointment. I'm sorry, that BFN is always so heart wrenching. On the plus side... CHOCOLATE! I do that too when AF finally arrives. I enjoy my fair share of chocolate. :haha:
As for the Softcups, I hear you on the difficulty of using them. I used them a while back for AF. There is definitely a learning curve to them.

Last night when I went to bed I was telling myself that I was going to test this morning as AF is due anytime now. But, when I got up, I had no urge to poas. So I'm going to hold out a little while longer and see what happens. I'm oddly calm this morning. The last few days I've been crawling up the walls trying not to symptom spot (failing miserably) and wondering if the Clomid will do the trick for us.

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Aaaaaawwww Nimbec!!! Just chocolate? How about a vino IF af does arrive ;)... Hun I don't understand life sometimes. On the corner of a road that I drive past (on my way to where I teach sometimes), is a beggar girl (heroin addict) with hugely pregnant stomach shortly after she had another child! Don't even want to get started on that because all I can do is fume and rage at the unfairness of it all; just wish it were rather one of us. Lots of hugs to you my friend.

Jules - any news? I also reeeealllllyyyy hate testing and usually wait it out! FX for you :)

Everyone else - thinking of you, lots of positive thoughts and vibes to all my thread friends especially K4TH due any minute!!!

Just heard that an older friend of mine is pregnant again after she decided she didn't want any more kids. For some reason it's hitting me very hard. :(

I'll be joining you with the chocolate and wine! :cry: I tested this morning since AF is technically late, BFN... Big surprise. I don't know why I got my hopes up at all. I just started Clomid and I thought maybe that will make the difference. I just don't understand. Everything is working properly with us, we just can't have a baby. Sorry I'm wining. I'm just trying to get this out of my system because I have a very big weekend ahead of me and now I don't know how I'll get through it.

Fern- lots of :hugs: your way. That news is always tough, especially when you didn't think they were trying for another.

Well I have a follow up Dr appt today for my headaches/ migraines. The physical therapy has been helping a lot so at least I have that going for me. Then tonight is the Relay for Life. My mom is a survivor of thyroid cancer, so I always go for her. Plus I know countless other sufferers/ survivors. Then Saturday is our towns celebration so I'll be busy all day helping with that. I probably won't be on for a few days. I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!

Fern ugh its just so unfair i totally agree with you it should be one of us lovely ladies and i also got news of another friend getting pregnant (through free ivf on nhs which i'm not eligble for) so i'm happy for her but burst into tears at the office....oooops!! The hardest thing is to remain positive and we will manage ladies!

Oh Jules the BFN's hurt like hell :( I'm so sorry they truly suck!!!! lots of wine and chocolate! the clomid can cause awful headaches have you thought about asking for femera instead....sorry if you have already mentioned this while i've been away. I understand your disappointment as i thought clomid would do the trick for me too it hits harder when you feel you have more of a chance.

Big Hugs all round ladies!!!!

K4th any news...good luck!

Fern - :hugs: life is really unfair :( I'm sorry you've been hit hard by the news of your friend. And the pregnant addict story just makes my blood boil!!! :hugs: Hope you can focus on moving to your lovely new house - only a week to go!! Do you have any decorating ideas yet or are you just planning to get in first?

Jules - :hugs: really sorry about the bfn. Seeing those is always so hard! It won't help at all - but my bfp came in cycle 6 of clomid. It wasn't an easy ride but don't give up hun.

Nimbec - sorry that your friends news has hit hard too :hugs: I remember that feeling well & it's so horrible :nope: where are you up to in your cycle? Have you tested again or are you stopping the progesterone?

No news from me just yet - still waiting :)

Always stalking you lovely ladies and hoping to check in & find you all lining up your bfp's!

Thanks K4th I've stopped progesterone now so just waiting for AF in next few days. BFN this morning so last P was last night. Got my head in a slightly better place this afternoon! Looking forward to hearing about your new arrival...time has gone fast seems only a short while ago you found out!

hey ladies can I join? I just started clomid this cycle. 26 months off bc actively trying for going on 14 cycles now. Also on metformin and will be on progesterone. Trying not to be too hopefully the 1st month on it. Last cycle AF was a week late and really had my hopes up :cry:

Finally told my mother and grandmother about ttc so they lay off the "when are you going to have kids" routine.

Sorry for everyone who AF showed up definitely enjoy that wine and in my usual case ice cream :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->