Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Can I also join? Just finished my first months tablets a couple of days ago. TTC #1 - started TTC April last year. Sorry for everyone that AF's turned up for :( x

Hi ladies welcome to you both! Fingers crossed the ol clomid does the job for you :)

Where in the world are you from? I'm Wales UK

X

Michigan, USA. Do any of you ladies temp? My temps have been a little on the higher side not sure if its from this ungodly heat lol or the clomid.

hey how is everyone doing?

k4th I'm hoping that things are progressing for you??? :) hope everything is ok! x

swimmy I don't temp but I have heard that clomid can cause night sweats etc. I don't know if that would affect it maybe. But the weather would probably affect you I should think x

I've finished my clomid took it cd 2 - 6, so now just waiting to hopefully O :) (currently cd 10, in the past I have ovulated about cd 18 I think)

I had a couple of minor side effects - a headache on cd3 and a couple of times I've noticed I suddenly feel very hot for no apparent reason (hot flush / flash?) but could just be coincidental. I've just ordered OPKs and conceive plus :)

welcome to the new ladies! best of luck to you xxx

Hi everyone

Just quickly checking in - very busy packing, working etc. Welcome all the new ladies, sorry again for AF turning up left and right!

Sending each of you a virtual hug and hope you all have a good week.

xxx

One more day of the clomid and i definatly have been getting very weird hot flashes I know it's been almost 100 degrees outside im hoping it's just from the heat. Going on an exciting kayaking trip in Wednesday for a few days then home to get some bding in hahaha hope we get some bfp in the group this cycle

Urgh Nimbec BOOOOOOO for CD1 :(!!!

K4th - any news? Thinking of you daily hun.

Jules - how are you doing?

Lace&pearls and swimmy - oh yeah I also had HECTIC hot flushes! It actually continued the first two months after stopping clomid - even as winter approached. Two cycles ago I took some black cohosh during the follicular phase and that finally stopped the HOTness lol.

AFM - I can feel my right ovary working but I really do NOT want to ttc this month. Don't know if I will ovulate or not because I am super stressed with the move coming up. All my husband wants to do is bd all the time! And actually gets angry at me if I don't feel like it, even after he agreed that we shouldn't try this month!! Oh well if he nags enough I just make sure to use extremely sperm-UNfriendly lube so that I don't have to entertain even the remotest possibility of a pregnancy.

In FS news: I phoned the dr's rooms to hear what the next step will be ito tests/procedures etc., (since I don't want to do IUI before I know what is wrong with me!) So the dr phoned me back and left a message saying "I think we should look at your husband's sperm count next." Well.... duh, doctor, my husband had a SA done in December and you were so happy with the results that you mentioned at my appt 25 June that we don't have to repeat the procedure!! So the dr didn't even take the time to review my file before he made the call. NOT HAPPY!!!
I want a hsg done and that's it! Want to know what's wrong with me, why can't I conceive? Is it so difficult to figure that out????

Well, at least the rest of this cycle will be chill ttc-wise. Hi to everyone else!!!

Welcome swimmyj1 and heychrissie! :flower:

Swimmy I started temping about half way through this last cycle and my temp was higher than normal, and I get hot flashes like nobody's business. I think it's the Clomid..

Fern- Have you come out and told your doctor you want an HSG done? That is so irritating when the don't even go through the file first. :growlmad:
I'm thinking good thoughts for you! Also, you can enjoy bd'ing without ttc! Even if it means you don't use sperm friendly lube, and don't pay attention to ovulation. :winkwink:

I am in a bit better place today than I was on Friday. The weekend was rough because everywhere I turned there were babies, kids, and pregnant women... *sigh*. I put a call into my Dr this morning about getting another round of Clomid, but haven't heard back yet, I'm CD 3 today.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Jules - what round of clomid are u on? Hope they call u back ASAP.

Tonight I went out to dinner with my DH and these 3 women who were very very pregnant where all complaining that they shouldn't have gone off bc so early after getting married sense they all got pregnant on their honeymoons and why they couldn't understand why their fellow friend makes such a big deal out of Ttc its not hard ...... Ugh I tried to ignore them but it was so hard.
Sorry midnight rant over lol.

Jules - what round of clomid are u on? Hope they call u back ASAP.

Tonight I went out to dinner with my DH and these 3 women who were very very pregnant where all complaining that they shouldn't have gone off bc so early after getting married sense they all got pregnant on their honeymoons and why they couldn't understand why their fellow friend makes such a big deal out of Ttc its not hard ...... Ugh I tried to ignore them but it was so hard.
Sorry midnight rant over lol.

ugh I hate that!! some people just have no idea. They really can't relate to people who have problems getting pregnant since getting pregnant for them was so easy. I know some people like that.

Urgh Swimmy what's up with these insensitive people all around? I would never say something like that about anything that someone else finds hard/traumatic, regardless of my personal opinion. Just don't understand the way the world works sometimes! At least on here all the ladies are sooooo considerate. I sometimes wish you all could be my work colleagues, students, family, RL friends etc! lol
Here's to hoping for a good cycle ahead for you. And that your DH's counts continue to improve x

Jules - Yah hun I totally agree, bd is actually more fun without the stress of ttc but I don't know what's wrong with me this month, I just want to be totally left alone. I don't want to have sex AT ALL. Like I want to recuperate or something lol! Maybe I'm just stressed with the Big Move this weekend? Eeekkkzzzz....! Did you manage to get your clomid?

Oh guess what I did. I phoned my dr, told him that he is confused and that I want a proper hsg. He said oh yeah well that's a good idea and sent me the letter to have it done! Wahahaha for making/ bullying the dr into making that diagnostic decision!! Seems like it's not too expensive so I will have it done at the start of my next cycle.
After having that done we will decide what to do next......

Hugs to everyone else!! xxx

Swimmy- This will be my second round of Clomid. Man, that would have been tough to keep my mouth shut if I'd heard those women. Clearly they have a lot to learn about being a good friend.

Way to go Fern on getting the note for the HSG! Sometimes the Doctors just need a little nudge. I completely understand wanting to be left alone. After my laparascopy I was like that for a few months. TMI alert but we bd only twice in three months after that surgery. Sometimes you just need a break, as weird as that sounds.

I did get a second round of Clomid. The nurse finally called me back at 7:00 last night. :wacko: The Dr wants to do a scan on CD 12 to make sure I'm ovulating. Which in the past my CBFM has always picked it up on CD 18 or 19. But I guess we will see what happens.

Ah fern that's really good xx I'm glad you managed to speak to them. Sometimes I think when it comes to your health and well being you kind of have to be a bit demanding? Especially as you're paying for it so definitely!

jules glad to hear you got your clomid, could you ask to do the scan a bit later? Saying that I could be completely wrong but maybe there would be some signs of follicles starting to grow in the early stages? (I'm not sure though)

thanks for letting me know i wasn't being crazy for being so upset by what those women had to say about infertility. I know they weren't talking to me but it really bugged me. I just have a big feeling that clomid isn't going to be enough for us. I really think we are going to need an IUI with my husbands counts.

(sorry I hate being a debby downer but i've just felt so off the last few days) I'm going on a 20 mile kayaking trip thursday so hopefully that is exactly what i need to get back in a better mood and make me want to bd lol

Swimmy I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. Hopefully the Clomid is enough. I think if this round of Clomid doesn't do it for us we will be looking at the possibility of IUI as well.

Started round 2 of Clomid today. I'm hoping it doesn't make me break out like it did last month. I'm going to have to be very diligent about washing my face and doing what I can to prevent it.

On the plus side, it seems that the first round of Clomid did... something. I'm not sure exactly what though. Usually my periods are heavy, painful, and last 10 days. I'm on CD 5, have only had minor backache & cramps; and I only had one slightly heavy day. The rest has been light. :happydance: Sorry for all the TMI, but I'm pretty darn excited about this. Ever since I started my periods as a teen they have been horrendous. This is truly a treat to me.

My clomid miracle was born last night at 9.56pm <3 :yellow: bump turned :blue: into Luke Thomas - weighing 8lbs 8oz.

Hoping & praying for all you lovely ladies to have your turn soon :dust:

Congratulations k4th!!!!! How was the birth? I hope it was all ok, I must admit I checked in on you yesterday to see how you were doing and saw you said your waters has broken &#128516;&#128516;&#128516;&#128516;

many congratulations to your family, lovely news xxxx and lovely name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->