Clomid club - before, during and after

sounds like you are smile...um can you post a pic? Is it as dark as the control line?

ok so it very faint but it is the first time I have seen a hint of a line ever....

here we go... My question is since I haven't had any lines so far and this time a faint line then does that mean its close?

Attachments

• 100_6396.jpg
    100_6396.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
Um with some people it will just surge quickly, which is why people miss the surge and dont know that they Oved. Others will have a slow rise in the LH hormone that will give them progressively darker lines. Looks like you might a slow riser. I would keep doing them twice a day in case it starts to surge quicker the closer to O....lookin good for you hun!

OK thank you very much,,, i figured as much as I have hadn't seen a line yet....
thanks ttc!

Smile - I start seeing lines up to a week before ovulation.. sometimes they get darker then fainter and then suddenly BAM its twice as dark as the control line.

Then again, with one brand, I got almost no lines, then 4 days before ovulation I started seeing faint lines... then the day before ovulation I saw a darker line but never got a surge. I hate that brand now, lol.

I asked my acupuncturist about the ultrasound thing (she's ordering the test for me this cycle). She said that the technicians are not allowed to tell you what they see.. that they can get sued if they tell you anything. So maybe its best for them if they just don't chat with you so they don't let anything slip, lol.

Hey ladies! After they restructured the site I had been unable to read threads properly and kept having to refresh the pages to read them. I ended up having to create a new account so now I am NurseKel2. LOL
Loulou, words can not even begin to cover how I felt when I read about your BFP. I am so sorry I had the tecnical difficulties and missed it. I just want to squeeze you in a HUGE hug! I know some of the heartache you have had TTC and no one deserves it more than you. Congrats!
Kissy, so great to have some answers finally. I think you should be well on your way to BFP now that you have a good solid diagnosis. Good luck darlin!
Megs, thank you for your post. It's great to see you and hear things are going well for you.
Anyone that I missed, I'm sorry but I have been bogged down trying to play catch up after being off here since last week.

Thanks Lisaf I appreciate it.
I have been using clear blue easy brand so let's see what tomorrow brings, hopefully it will just keep getting darker.

Good luck on your scan

Thanks Nursekel!! :hugs: What a lovely advanced ticker you have now! And what a beautiful profile piccy! Hope you are well xxx

Sonya!!!! There you are! How are you love? Xxx

Im fine thanks hun xx took vacation yesterday :D. Im still waiting on AF grrrrrrrrrr How are you?

Booo to the witch!!!! She never comes when you need to her too- and comes when you're begging her to stay away! She's due for me today too- praying she doesn't show her ugly face and make it a chemical! :-(

Hope you have a lovely vacation- are you going anywhere nice? X

No just took a day off, :) are you getting any cramps or signs that she'll show?

I have been getting cramps and pinkish/orangish discharge, only when i do cp check i can see it, for 2 days now. Does anyone know what this could be?

iv been getiin brown dischagre for 4 days now, i dunno wot mine is either, mine is prob af on her way xx

No I have no cramps at all or spotting. It doesn't feel like she's coming at all. I keep getting sharp pains on each side (a bit like ovulation pain but slightly different) - and pains around my hips- but nothing AF like so far!! I got a darker hpt this morning and my temp didn't nose-dive but VERY slightly crept back up a tiny bit, so I am feeling a little bit more hopeful! I also had a bit of nausea in the car this morning and I am starting to get shooting twinge in my nipples! So it all seems good at the moment!

Well your spotting could be a slow starting AF?? Or maybe something more exciting!!!!!!! What CD did you ovulate Sonya? xx

im 14-15 dpo right now, been feeling like af was on her way since monday. Yesterday i had peach colored discharge so i put i pad on cuz i thought that iwas forsure coming on. Now its all very on off its so weird, i got butterflies in my stomach cuz im sooo nervous. I think im going to pick up an HPT today.

oooh yuh do it sonya, i dnt think mine is pregnancy symptom cos its been 4 days iv been spotting, but if no af by 25th ill be testing,,, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->