Clomid club - before, during and after

keepsmiling, sounds like you have implantation bleeding. how long is you lp usually?

i have no idea to be honest iv got pcos and docs sed i wasnt ovulating based on 21 day bloods even tho i dnt normally come on or 8 weeks or so!!
but recelty its been 5 weeks
and this is the 1st time iv ever used opks, im 9dpo today iv just dun opk and got a good 2nd line, not pos but its not relly faint if that make sence xx

well maybe its worth taking an hpt? you never know right! my cm just got a bit darker more like redish/brownish so i think af will be starting out some time soon. not going to buy an hpt today.

iv been having this since sun nite, sunday it was kinda red but now its just brown and nothin there much at all, its nt even there if i wipe only if i go lookin 4 it lol!
ill wait til 25th to do a hpt
iv got sum opks i keep doing to fight tho poas addiction ahha xx

morning ladies ...

lou i hope we can be bump buddies at some point may take me a few months tho ...

Sonya hi there am solrry AF is on her way

me well i'm very bloated n windy hehe i blame the tablets xx

Hey kissy, how are you otherwise than the wind? :p Hows this cycle coming along?

hehe erm taking the progesterone now so AF will be here next week which am glad of last time i had a bleed was march so will glad of a clear out .. as crude as that sounds ..

soon as AF is here i can get on with the tests xx

I really hope it isn't AF Sonya! It would be brill if my siggy came true! How long is your LP normally? Xx

Glad things are moving Kis xxx

and wot day r u now, im 9dpo and gettin nervous n hoping the :witch: doesnt show x

Hey girls :wave:

Babyloulou how are you?

Keep smiling your spotting sounds like mine, I had red blood 3 times just when I checked / when wiping, and all the time between had brown spotting... for about 7 days probably - fingers crossed it's a symptom for you!

Kissy I hope that prediction comes true :happydance:

Sonja hope the witch doesn't show and you're just getting some implantation bleeding. I had brown spotting til after AF was due and also had red blood on the day AF was due so you never know!

x x x

thanks SBB that makes me a bit more hopeful, usualy once i see a bit of red it picks up right after. But im still not getting AF cramps, i have bad anxiety now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->