Clomid club - before, during and after

Morning Ladies,

Kissy, glad you have a diagnosis now and can get the treatment you need. I'm sure it won't be long now until you have your BFP x

Sonya, I have everything crossed that AF steers clear x

Babyloulou, 2-3 weeks on a CB digi is fantastic at this stage. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about x

Keepsmiling, Here's hoping you get that BFP soon. A second line on an opk at this stage is a good sign x

Hope everyone else is good and things are going as they should be at your stage in the cycle x

I am 6dpo according to FF and I'm having my bloods taken tomorrow to see if I have indeed ovulated. Any idea how long it takes to get the results here in the UK? x

Thanks. So it is a race between test results and AF/BFP then :) x

Hi emma, I got my blood results the next day or 2 days after I think - was really quick!

X x x

yeh sure is, we r alll goin go get bfps lol, i think il be the 1st one out tho lol spotting stil is not a good sign lol xx

iv been spotting for 4 days, now and its drivin me mad!!! i just want af to appear or somthing x
i might ring up docs later on x

Keepsmiling I don't think the spotting is necessarily bad, I think you missed my post earlier:
Keep smiling your spotting sounds like mine, I had red blood 3 times just when I checked / when wiping, and all the time between had brown spotting... for about 7 days probably - fingers crossed it's a symptom for you!

x x x

ur preganant!! wow
congrats, spotting is common in early pregagncy isnt it xx

Yep! Thanks hun :hugs:

Yep spotting is pretty common, I honestly thought I was out when I saw the red blood and then the constant brown stuff - but I got a bfp so you just never know!

x x x

cramps kicked in now, really feels like af, plus red streaked cm so i think im totaly out this cycle.

Sorry if it is AF Sonya- I'll keep my fingers crossed for you until she shows though!! :thumbup:

Thanks Mrphyemma :hugs:

As for the blood results I could always ring for mine two days after. I just rang the secretary and said my fs had told me to get the number off her (slight fib!) and she would just read me the number! X

hi girls how are you all well think ovulation is not far away now just got back from the hospital with my niece she 11 weeks 4days xxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0080.jpg
    Photo-0080.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls, so AF finally got me :)) just glad i know now. Was getting kinda stressful, going to book with RE for wednesday and discuss whats next.

Good Morning Ladies!!!

:witch:Sorry Sonya :( the showed her ugly face!!

Wow Caz, you and I are on the same cycle I just got my first faint line so ..i forgot to bring one with me to work but will check tonight after i get home around 7 like last night. I should also get my results today from the OB about my US, meanwhile I picked up tons of grapefruit juice and green tea, made the dh some spinach last night and he says... "Do I have to eat this everyday"? If I can choke down green tea and grapefruit juice all day a lil spinach won't hurt him :happydance:

Sorry she got you Sonya xxxxx I hope the fs pulls something out the bag for you xxxx

Smile- if he struggles with cooked spinach try using it raw in place of lettuce- it's not so strong raw and is barely noticeable. My OH ate it raw or hidden in omelettes xx

good idea, spinach salads and omelets wouldn't be so bad.. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->