Clomid club - before, during and after

hey sonya - Good to see you again! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. Sorry AF got you

keepsmiling - that might well be implantation bleeding....I hope you get your BFP...Did you say you tested on a OPK???? If you test positive on a OPK it can also mean Positive on a HPT. OPKs do pick up the HCG hormone.

smile - I cant wait to hear what your dr says.

Emma - fxed you oved!

LouLou & SBB - good to see you ladies are doing well!!!!!!

nothing new here....actually got some sleep last night, but had a horrible cry while watching spiderman last night...crazy huh???? Thank goodness DH was already asleep cuz I wouldnt have lived that one down....anyway, 2 more pills to go then I get to wait for Ov!

KEEPSMILING if you are on cd34 and you got a faint line, wouldn't that mean you could possibly get a Positive HPT???

im only 9dpo according to wen i got my smiley face on clearblue! xx

FX FOR YOU HUN, 9DPO That's a good sign then, when are you going to:test:

I need some opinions here.
I don't know what the situation is like in other countries but here in California, maternity leave is unpaid. We have state disability which gives you 55% of your pay. Since its not taxed, it comes close to being what your take-home pay would be normally. I harassed my company into getting us some supplemental coverage. It took them forever though and the effective date of coverage won't be until July 1st. In order to get this supplemental coverage, I'd have to give birth 9 months after the effective date.
This means I can't get pregnant until a cycle that starts after July 1st. (and yes, if I go into labor a few weeks early, I'd lose the coverage ... however if I get put on disability due to a non-normal pregnancy - like bed rest, I would get the coverage no matter when I 'm pregnant).

So now I'm tempted to take a few months off TTC completely. I'm on a break from the clomid and may not ovulate on my own so it may not even be an option to get pregnant until I can get back on Clomid, but I'm not sure what to do. I could use a break from the stress, but I'd still be temping so I can monitor what my body is doing.

This coverage is also tax-free so I'd be taking home 95% of what my paycheck normally is... completely before taxes. It would be a HUGE help in pay off some of my debt, all these doctor bills from TTC, and any hospital bills from the delivery, not to mention keeping us in diapers and paying for all the baby stuff. Its not that we couldn't make it without this coverage, I'd just be struggling to keep paying down the debt. The premiums for this policy are $80/month, so not exactly cheap so it would be nice to know I was definitely getting a return on that investment.
It seems like the 'smart' thing to do to wait. But its been such a long struggle anyway that it seems dumb to miss out on any chances. I may not ovulate without the clomid so it may not matter, even if I do ovulate, I may not get pregnant anyway... so there would be no harm in trying.

Sorry for the long question, but I'm just wondering what you gals think I should do? My husband and I have no idea.

That's what mine did keepsmiling! They started getting darker again- then I had a positive opk at 11dpo that made me POAS!!! Fingers crossed for you xxx

have u got a pik of how dark it got, i did 1 this morning, hardly a line at all, then i did that 1 which was abit darker
im not goin 2 test til 25th, but if thy keep gettin darler i may test earlier
im so glad the spotting has stopped now lol woohoo xx

Hmmmm- that's a difficult one Lisa! I suppose you have to consider how much you NEED the money. I have been wanting to change jobs for about two years but kept putting it off because of TTC- I had finally decided to do it anyway and applied for 4 new teaching jobs this month. Now I have my bfp I have turned down all the interviews so I can keep this job for the maternity pay! But if I had changed jobs and then got my bfp I don't think I would have been too upset to be honest- because I would still have my bfp!!! I guess what I'm saying is- do you really need the money? Or would missing a couple of months depress you too much? I think only you can decide babe xxx

If you go back a few pages you should find it on here keepsmiling- it was posted with my hpt on the day I realised I had my bfp xxx

i know this may seem like a dumb question but why are you guys still doing OPK's after ovulation,,, I'm just curious if there is a reason so I know if I should continue to do mine after ovulation :)

ohh yuih i c it, mines not tht pos yet, buit if it does get drker il do a hpt,, do u think mine okes darkish or just normal 4 before af/??
xx

Well I don't want to get your hopes up but mine have always been blank before AF until this month xxx

im not gettin my hopes up at all, just think the brown spotting is weird, cos we i spot i always come on the next day, so if im not on by tomo il get a little excited maybe lol as its stopped totally now! xx
i did one a few days after pos opk and it was as white as u like xx

Smile4me- it could be one of many reasons:-

1) we are POAS addicts!
2) they are so cheap it's easy to keep testing for peace of mind
3) if you have never ovulated naturally u don't trust a positive and so keep testing!
4) they can work as hpts- they show positive when pregnant

or all those reasons :-D xx

Keepsmiling- that's exactly what mine did! And you are the perfect time of the cycle for implantation spotting! Ooo how exciting! Keep using the opks today and tomorrow and see what happens xx

yuh i will do, im now baout to go out 4 dinner with my friend n show her my wedding piks, only 7 months too late lol
and il be bak later and may poas later on,,,
xx

I wanna see wedding pics :) as you can see one of mine... Mine was 1yr in March woo hoo for us!

Thanks loulou that helps hehe we are all addicts but I guess I would be more of one if I had the cheap ones... I will go to ebay/amazon for allllll the needed supplies if this cycle is not successful.

Oh keepsmiling...:dust: thats all I have to say!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->