Clomid club - before, during and after

hey emma were fb buddies sooo, lol
keep the ttc on hush hush on ther plzzz xxx how r u xx

yeah might be a freak temp due to clomid. We will see it wil probably be back down tommorrow.

well look wht i have to look forward to hey ladies, hopefuly be on clomid for july august, if i can get the weght off, cos according to the nhs bmi i only need to lose another 12 lol this one says 14 loll xxx

Yes Kelly I have just been looking at your lovely wedding pics and having a giggle at the ones of your hen night ;) x p.s. Mum's the word. No ttc talk on facebook!

haha yh that was a god nite, i sliced my foor open ona broken glass tho n ended up in a and e!! typical hey, and i work at the hosptial too lol
i looked rather big on my hen night piks, have u seen my honeymoon ones lol
xx

I don't think I did. Where did you honeymoon? You don't look big in the pics x

yeah I usually start temping around cd10...it is my way to try and stay stress free for a little bit of the cycle. I have been temping long enough to know what my temps mean so I temp from cd10 until I confirm O and then I try to stop...most times that doesnt happen. Sometimes after O is confirmed I will stop and then start again a few days before af is due....I dont know if it works but I do feel less stressed.

jamaica baby!!! lol was lush the best 3500 iv ever spent lol
i felt it tho, i feel better now, only a bit lol xx

No I definitely didn't see the pics then. I bet it was gorgeous.

yuh it was, we r goin to go bak 4 our 10th annaversery with allll our kids in tow haha xx

heres todays ovulation test!!!!

Attachments

• 100_6411.jpg
    100_6411.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
rather blurry hun but looks good 2 me, cnt c the lines that clear tho xx

oh where in jamaica did you go, my family is from there.

smile - yeah that looks like a pos, but it is bit blurry! Get on with the bding!!!!

negril is a beauty!!!! They have a house in Port Antonio which is close to montego bay. I never lived there but got to visit a bunch. I love negril!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->