Clomid club - before, during and after

smile4me mine r on my fb, ill pm u my facebook name, ad me if u want n there all on there, ps if u do dnt mention ttc plz thanks xx

absolutely not... this is our private forum and no one needs to know any of our business :) right!!

thanks for the input... I still don't know what to do... I'm not sure I'd be 'depressed' by skipping a few months... its hard to try and fail each month.. so by not trying, I'm not failing you know?
I think it would be a huge financial help for us... I had some debt before all this and we could be paying it off, but with all the doctors bills that makes it pretty hard. I could just leave it up to fate I guess... if I'm lucky enough to get a BFP, who cares, right?
I'll just be bitter at my work for not getting this in place back in March when I asked, lol. We even missed a start date of June 1st because my boss didn't reply and give us the go-ahead on the day we needed it ... none of us realized that by that 1 day delay, he pushed back the start date of coverage by a whole month.

Awww sorry LisaF as if you don't have enough stress as it is... Just talk to your dh and see what his thoughts are, ya know way out the pros and cons. In life we make decisions and sometimes things happen when you least expect them to and what do you do? You deal with it! I too have tons of debt due to my ex husband but it doens't keep me from ttc a beautiful baby. I pay what I can when I can and leave the rest up to God, seriously I know it sounds silly but things always have a way of working out for the best.

I would just hate to see you stop trying and fall depressed due to what ifs...
Ultimately though it is up to you and your dh and I'm sure the two of you will work it out sweetie, but my thoughts are with you.

smile4me - Thanks.. I did talk to DH about it last night and he is as clueless as I am about what to do. I know thinks can work out even if I don't get this additional financial help, it will just be very frustrating to know that if I had waited I could have gotten that help. I would love to ask my parents for a loan, but I don't feel I have a good enough reason to be in debt to ask for their help, lol. I need a fairy godmother to come down and make me rich enough to buy a house, pay off all my debt, and cover the cost of all the treatments I need.
I'm leaning towards trying anyway because you never know... and heck, who says I'm going to suddenly be successful at it? So at least I'll know I didn't miss my chance. Then I can yell at my boss for messing up that earlier start time, lol.. maybe he'll give me extra vacation days to compensate..

:happydance:Exactly!!! See positive attitude... I dont' want to see you stop because then you are going to beat yourself up over.. well what if I would have ... Ugh you have too much going on for that sweetie.

OK LADIES I GOT A CALL FROM THE DOC
and she says my ultrasound is normal so I can stop worrying!!! Oh please let this be the month .. I'm ovulating now and Its on like donky kong.. I just sent a text to my husband...
"We can do it like they do on the discovery channel" :sex: I know tmi but hey we are all in the same noahs ark!!

:happydance:Exactly!!! See positive attitude... I dont' want to see you stop because then you are going to beat yourself up over.. well what if I would have ... Ugh you have too much going on for that sweetie.

OK LADIES I GOT A CALL FROM THE DOC
and she says my ultrasound is normal so I can stop worrying!!! Oh please let this be the month .. I'm ovulating now and Its on like donky kong.. I just sent a text to my husband...
"We can do it like they do on the discovery channel" :sex: I know tmi but hey we are all in the same noahs ark!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

keepsmiling - that is a very good sign....Those OPK's do pick up HCG.

Hey ladies i havent been about lately and havent got time to catch up on whats been happening at the moment, but i will do later.

I hope everyone is ok and had a good week? I hope theres some good news around here when i catch up lol.

Speak soon ladies xxx

dose your temp have to be high or low for ovulation because my temp has gone up xxxx

Ladies what should I use if my cm is not stretchy but i do not have time to get preseed... any suggestions?

Well... I've read that actual eggwhites make a good substitute... but haven't had the guts to try it myself and don't know anyone who has.

Do you have Boots shops there? You can get conceive plus instead??

If not you can try real egg whites- but only from pasturised eggs so they are safe x

ladies I'm sooo excited my doc called me back to reassure me that they saw follies... and I am going to CVS a pharmacy in the US that now carries preseed
yes LISA CVS carries preseed WOOHOOO!!!

Weee!!! Good to know, lol! I think its cheaper online so I'll keep buying it that way and try to plan ahead. I'd be afraid I'd find the shelf empty where its supposed to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->