Clomid club - before, during and after

I'm heading out now... he he it is 19.95 and they keep it in the stock room so you have to call ahead and check... they just started carrying it... Wow God works miracles I tell ya!!

good luck hunnie il be getin mine this month im useing more than last month even thow i got mine but it was a chemical p xxxxx

wher is vry1 tonight,, its v quite on here!!
its taking all my strenght not to nip to tesco and clear them out of hpt, as ther only 3.60 for 2!!

was suposed to be 25th n then i wil be 14dpo but if these lines stay good on opks i might test earlier maybe sat or sunday?
im 9dpo so want to give it a few more days relly, i dnt feel any diff so dnt think i am n think the spotting and opks wer just a fluke relly x

never no hey
i just di an opk and no line at all again,, 2nd nite ina row, maybe its a night thing??
who nos?
xx

Caz...Your temp usually dips a little on the day of ovulation and then rises after ovulation and up to AF x

hey vick - hope you are doing well.

Caz - yeah I thought that spike on your chart was weird but i guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to see what happens. If that is the case you might have Oed on CD11...have you beed doing OPK's?

smile - Yipee, and CVS carrries Preseed...get to your shopping....

keepsmiling - well maybe at night your urine is not as concentrated which is why you are getting the - at night.

cud be!! its always ther in the day about lunch time, ill do another tomo and if it gets any darker i may test
xx

Keepsmiling - Good Luck tonight,,, i picked up some extra ovulation tests myself as I found them for about $1 at CVS :)

im testin tomo but il pnly be 10dpo so i want to wait til 12dpo if i can, or ill end up testin againxx

ye ttc this is todays fx ks smile did you get your preseed hunnie x x x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0080.jpg
    Photo-0080.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
hmmm, maybe that is just a random high temp that you got today. I guess we will wait till tomorrow and see.

i no hun only jew to ovulat sunday but we will see what 2morrow brings x x x x x

yes I got the preseed it was on the shelf but the pharmacist said they have had two other calls about it so it must be in high demand as we all know.

caz ur getin ther, another few days n ther wil be lovely lines on ther hun x

caz- if you look at my charts you'll see that for some reason I get this rise a few days before ovulation... maybe your body is doing the same thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->