Clomid club - before, during and after

Hi Yomo- how you doing? Xxx

I am good thanks you? Are you getting used to the idea that you are going to be a MUMMY yet?? I hope you have your feet up relaxing! (Whilst not at work that is) I saw in your posts that you are a teacher what do you teach? x

No I am no where near getting used to it!!! Been TTCing for so long now I can't believe it won't go wrong!!!

I teach English in a Special Needs Secondary. It's a school that concentrates on severe behaviour problems! Not really a 'put your feet' up kind of job! But at home OH is not letting me do anything at all! He shouts at me if I get myself a drink!! Ha ha! :-D

Any symptoms your end? Xxx

No I am no where near getting used to it!!! Been TTCing for so long now I can't believe it won't go wrong!!!

I teach English in a Special Needs Secondary. It's a school that concentrates on severe behaviour problems! Not really a 'put your feet' up kind of job! But at home OH is not letting me do anything at all! He shouts at me if I get myself a drink!! Ha ha! :-D

Any symptoms your end? Xxx

Ha ha I would say it was one of those jobs that you are running around like a headless chicken!

Sounds an intresting job though, bet everyday is different.

I have a few symptoms veiny boobs and I am also getting mild AF cramps feel like I am going to come on but then again I have had those on and off all month with the clomid.

I am relaxed this month, I feel like it's out of my hands as such. And you getting your BFP after so long gives me hope.

I am going to give Preseed a go this month though as I get very little EWCM so if it don't happen this month then there is always next xx

Good Morning ladies, good luck today Emma

Britt I'm sorry sweetie - she will show up... :)

VickyLou - I'm sorry hun but maybe having the two of you relax for a bit, it may happen naturally... you know... just wait until he least expects it and plan an evening of "all about him night" and you know what will be the outcome ..... catch my drift... hehe

dh was fine with the preseed so for the ladies who havent tried it yet, it wasn't too bad just make sure you lay down for at least a 1/2 hour afterward.

hey ladies, hope ur all ok!im fine today, in a good mood as the weather is gorgus so iv been sunbathing was lovely!!
xxxx

Thank you ladies for all the comments on OH. Well he must have sensed i was talking about him lol. We dtd last night well more like early hours of this morning lol. I have told him i want him to see a doctor though as its a regular thing, him not having any drive. I honestly think its my fault but thats a long story. He wont speak to the doc about it tho cause hes embarrassed. Stress arghhh lol

Was at the docs this morning myself, had my metformin reduced thank god cause it was making me so ill and tired. And i got some diet pills yay!!!

Loulou glad all is well with you. Can you get in to see fs for and early scan? just to make sure everythings in the righ place.

Hope everyone else is well. Nice to see we are getting some positive opks..... FX for plenty of bfps in 2 weeks.

And i miss Ollie.... we need her back here. Damn complaints!!! Lets start a petition girls to get her back hahaha

the weather is lovely her to ks well still no ovulation yet temps have gone down this morning see what tomorrow brings xxxxxxxx

heyvicky,,my fs said he wud email my doc to give me diet pills and wot itd 4 etc!! but im tryin on my own,, i neeed to lose a stone by end of july at latest 2 c fs in august!!

goooodluck with the pills xx

Ive been on them before huni there horrible things but they take all the fat out of your system after eating something and they do work. My mate lost 3 stone in a few months on them too.
If your finding it difficult to lose the weight huni then try the atkins for a month, it will be hard at first but in the first 2 weeks you will lose upto a stone and will not put it back on. Thats what ill be doing for a few months. Slimming world is doing this thing huni if u get a referal form your gp its all free for you. I have just asked for my referal today. So ill do the atkins til that come through xxx

hey vicky how are you hunnie good luck with them pills hun x x xx x x

Caz im alright feel weird not trying this month but it can only do me good. Hope your well sweety and thank you xxx

Hey, All. Took some time off yesterday... Tried to think of other things... lol, we all know how well that worked!!! So, it's CD14 and yesterday and today I've been having MASSIVE cramps. I thought for sure I was going to see af 2 weeks early, but now I'm thinking it's just ovulation cramps. Do y'all get bad cramps when you're ovulating on clomid, too? Ugh, I feel like crawling in a blanket and sleeping all day. Last night we bd'ed, I could barely even move it hurt so bad! I'm not charting my temps, but it would be the time to ovulate, right? IDK, my cycle is usually 35-39 days, so I've never been too sure when ovulation was. But this being my first round of clomid should change that. So, should I be bding every night, or do cramps mean ovulation's over?

Hey, All. Took some time off yesterday... Tried to think of other things... lol, we all know how well that worked!!! So, it's CD14 and yesterday and today I've been having MASSIVE cramps. I thought for sure I was going to see af 2 weeks early, but now I'm thinking it's just ovulation cramps. Do y'all get bad cramps when you're ovulating on clomid, too? Ugh, I feel like crawling in a blanket and sleeping all day. Last night we bd'ed, I could barely even move it hurt so bad! I'm not charting my temps, but it would be the time to ovulate, right? IDK, my cycle is usually 35-39 days, so I've never been too sure when ovulation was. But this being my first round of clomid should change that. So, should I be bding every night, or do cramps mean ovulation's over?

Hey the cramps will be ovulation huni i had them on every cycle. The first cycle i did i had horrible cramps. Sounds to me like you are ovulating with bding hurting too.
you should dtd the every other day then 3 nights before ov the day of ov and the day after. So if i was you huni id do it tonight and tomorrow and maybe the day after to be on the safe side. Try doing opks hun you will no when ov is about to happen. xx

Yes I used to get the cramps a few days before ov and then the day after as well!

Well girls my wonderful F.S has just called me now- at about 6:45 to say he was working late and my Beta's arrived on his desk and he didn't want to make me wait until Monday! Everything's fine!!! :)

For those that are interested my first beta at 13dpo was 139- my second at 16dpo (today) was 399! Apparently these are very high!! From what I can figure out an average at 16dpo is about 190 odd rather than 390 odd!!! Oooooo errrr!!!!

Britt - I hope your kitty is ok. My neighbor's cat disappeared for several days (and was not prone to wandering) but he came home 3-4 days later. Please let us know!
Think your kitty knew you were doing IUI and sabotaged you so he could remain the center of attention?

yay babylou! Good beta levels!! Still in the normal range.
(this is from peeonastick.com)
Days past conception/ovulation (DPO) hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500
35-42 days 7,650 - 229,000
43-64 days 25,700 - 288,000
57-78 days 13,300 - 253,000
17-24 weeks 4,060 - 65,400
25+ weeks 3,640 - 117,000