Clomid club - before, during and after

i know.. don't know why my camera won't get a good shot but the lines are the same color so ... yep bding!!!

yayyy smile4me get to it girl!

keepsmiling i think u should do a test this weekend

hi vicky hun how are you?

hi mrphyemma how are you?

lou hunni how you feeling today?

sonya hun my FS has decided to get me another US done and a HSG done and get bloods done on cd3 and 21 and also OH to get his spermies checked once all results r back i can get metformin and more help so hopefully looking to get my BFP by end of the year xx

I'm sure you will Kis! Especially if he combines metformin and clomid! X

I'm feeling fine today thanks. I'm knackered but don't think it's pregnancy related- I'm just not sleeping well at all!

loulou - you might not be sleeping well b/c of the pg....hahaha..isnt restless sleep a symptom also?

Kis - I have faith you will have your BFP this year!

thanks ladies ....

now i have answers i feel more relaxed and less anxious as i now know all is being done to get this sorted

bedtime for me .... night lou and ttc xx

Hey ladies im all good thanks. Managed to have words with the other half hes says he has no drive at the moment, hes really down and feeling shitty cause hes been out of work for 6 months. Hes trying hard to get one but no one wants him. Hes seeing himself as usueless at the moment. I guess ill just have to support him through this and forget about ttc til hes feeling better about everything.

I did 2 secret opks lastnight one at 8pm was light and the other at 2am and that was nearly positive. Got non left now though lol. And not feeling any pain. If i ov on my own it will be a miracle lol

Girls im going crazy though not dtd for a month or maybe over..... arghhhh lol.

Caz hope your alright hope them eggs do what they should do on sunday lol xxx

TTC hope your alright?

Kissy hows you? thanks for advice the other day x

Loulou have you been docs yet or booked in? everything ok with you? still in shock? x

Britt, keepsmiling, lisa and anyone else i missed hope your all well xxx

wow vick...thats a long time for no nookie....It is really great that you are supporting him though this as I think he will need you most right now. I hope this tough time you guys are going through is shortlived and you can get back to bding and get your bfp.

smile4me - to get a good closeup picture you usually have to switch to the macro setting (often indicated by a flower icon on digital cameras).

Thanks Lisa- Found it... lol it says close up...duh!!

Hello girls,
just a quick post from me and I have only been able to read the last few posts just now....sorry....I just want to send you :dust: and hope you are all well. :hugs:

Girls I have had one of the roughest days in history, my beloved cat has gone missing and she hasnt been home for almost 2 days. DH and I are devestated, she literally is our kid. (not my profile pic, that is just a funny cat pic I found). I'm sorry dont mean to be a downer, DH and I are trying to cope. We have scowered the neighbourhood and gone to all the shelters and nothing, its like she vanished into thin air.

i will hopefully write tomorrow. Oh late afternoon i was like I should do an opk I guess.....and yup you guessed it +ve :wacko:...what lousy timing, we really dont fill like doing the IUI....

talk soon :hugs:

Aww Britt,

I know how you feel about your kitty. We have three and one of ours went missing last year. She was gone for three days. We were distraught to say the least. I printed posters off and stuck them all around the village. She turned up on the 4th day looking very disheveled and sorry for herself. We assume she was shut up in someone's shed or something. I'm sure your kitty will turn up my love and please don't let it stop you going for the IUI. I guess the IUI is today then? All the best :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today? Good I hope? I'm heading off shortly to get my bloods taken :( I've had a bit of a temp dip this morning but aren't going to worry unnecessarily just yet.

Good to see a few +opk's appearing around here, Britt, Smile and Caz? Here's to some June BFP's :thumbup:

Aww Britt- I am so sorry to hear that! Does your cat not usually wonder off? I ask that because my old cat used to go for days at a time and always come back! I am sure she will turn up babe. Please don't miss your IUI- you will feel even worse then xxx

Vickylou- can you not sneak a BD session in just incase? I am sorry OH (and obviously you) are having a rough time. Hope he picks up soon xxx

No- I haven't got into the docs- I rang them and they said as I am under the FS I don't need to see them! They just gave me a midwife's number and told me to ring her once I get past 6 weeks! I have my second HCG beta at the hospital this afternoon. However......... I made a BIG mistake this morning and did another digi with conception indicator and instead of the "2-3 weeks" I got two days ago I got the "1-2 weeks" again!!!! :-(

Forget that last comment- I've just done another and it was 2-3 weeks again! My FMU seems to be absolutely rubbish!! The line on the normal test was faint this morning too- but this afternoons is darker than ever!!!

Forget that last comment- I've just done another and it was 2-3 weeks again! My FMU seems to be absolutely rubbish!! The line on the normal test was faint this morning too- but this afternoons is darker than ever!!!

Yipppeeee thats great xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->