Clomid club - before, during and after

lol that would be great. You try and try and try for years and years and nothing happens then you get caught and instead of one you have 2 or 3. Id love that. Ud never have to go through all the ttc crap again xx

Ha ha! It would be great wouldn't it!! I feel like I can breathe a slight sigh of relief- although obviously I am still only 4 weeks which is VERY early!

p.s: I loved your petition idea earlier! :thumbup:

So I found another chart https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Twin
And the average HCG level in twins at 16dpo was 396!!! hehe!!

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is well. I had to do alot of catching up! Congrats Babylou! Thats awesome and Twins would be wonderful! :happydance::happydance:

I took my last round of clomid yesterday so just waiting to OV so we can inseminate!

Best wishes ladies and have a good day/night

hmmm, I've been plugging your numbers in to all kinds of HCG calculators etc... You are either high/normal, or average/twins
but what do I know right? I guess you should be prepared in case its twins but don't expect it?

PMA loulou remember that. If ollie was here she would be saying that you aswel lol.

Im going to make a sign haha LET OLLIE BACK, LET OLLIE BACK LOL

Ha ha!! You're on the case Lisa!! That's pretty much what I thought when looking at the calculators too! There does seem to be a wide variety between the numbers though so it might not mean anything!! Although... I was a twin! (a Clomid twin too- my Mum took the dreaded tablets for years!) - unfortunately my twin died half way through my Mum's pregnancy. But I doubt twins run in family pregnancies when they have both been using Clomid!!

I want her back too... but I'm not sure the admins would appreciate the petition/protest. They don't like their decisions to be discussed in the forums because it can stir up the issue they were trying to lay to rest in the first place.

She's allowed back sometime in June I think- about to email her now with my news! She had her scan today and everything was good! She saw the heartbeat and the baby even moved for her- even though she is only 8 weeks!! xxx

Ha ha!! You're on the case Lisa!! That's pretty much what I thought when looking at the calculators too! There does seem to be a wide variety between the numbers though so it might not mean anything!! Although... I was a twin! (a Clomid twin too- my Mum took the dreaded tablets for years!) - unfortunately my twin died half way through my Mum's pregnancy. But I doubt twins run in family pregnancies when they have both been using Clomid!!

Being an accountant, I love crunching numbers, lol!
Hmm, I know that Clomid increases the chance for multiples, so it could have just been the normal clomid bump your mom had..... BUT it might indicate a predisposition towards multiples? Maybe? Like your body is more likely to ovulate twice on Clomid even if it doesn't on its own?
Wonder if there are any studies on that...

Onelildream - Yes i have really bad cramps on clomid as a matter of fact, I have had them for three days and they are bad!! So that seems to be the norm side affect which shows you are ovulating :)

As far as you ladies who are trying to get your BMI down, well I can speak to that as I had los 75 pounds after my last child... YES 75 pounds. I did do the Atkins diet but I did a revised version.. those who care to know send me a pm and I'll give you the "skinny" on it.. lol skinny... it does work and I am living proof. I've kept it off for seven years now.

She's allowed back sometime in June I think- about to email her now with my news! She had her scan today and everything was good! She saw the heartbeat and the baby even moved for her- even though she is only 8 weeks!! xxx

aw i carnt wait for her to come back xxxxx

I know! I miss her- I've emailed her to tell her my beta numbers but it's not the same as chatting on here!!!

Onelildream - Yes i have really bad cramps on clomid as a matter of fact, I have had them for three days and they are bad!! So that seems to be the norm side affect which shows you are ovulating :)

As far as you ladies who are trying to get your BMI down, well I can speak to that as I had los 75 pounds after my last child... YES 75 pounds. I did do the Atkins diet but I did a revised version.. those who care to know send me a pm and I'll give you the "skinny" on it.. lol skinny... it does work and I am living proof. I've kept it off for seven years now.

Hey hun would be great if you could give me any advice really. I did the atkins for a month and lost nearly 2 stone but it made me really ill and tired so i cam off it. Going to go back on it in the next week or so though as i have alot to lose before december when i can restart treatment. xxx

Tell ollie i said hi glad the scan went well too. Hope shes ok and not missing us all too much. I aint got her mail xx

Hello girls, I'm back!!!!!!

Guess what our little Charlie came home this morning on her own at 0930am!!!!! :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:
She is a little beat up and was very hungry and thirsty but she is back...I'm not going to get into it ladies because i want to keep on a positive note but we have an old neighbour that hates cats....and has traps- i think she could have been trapped and let go far far away and she found her way back...sick hey?....I have no proof but I will keep her close and safe now. She is very happy to be home.

Also I did have the IUI this morning :thumbup:I actually was scheduled to get it about an hour after she came home- so perfect timing :)
it was okay, apparently the nurse had a hard time "getting into my cervix" (sorry tmi) anyway, for that reason it was quite painful...still cramping now- she said my cervix has a curve in it or something.
maybe that has caused some issues for the sperm trying to get in there? who knows.
so its done which is great and DH sperm sample was stellar apparently- the highest of the day lol... I actually had another positive opk this morning and it was even darker than yesterdays- so might be a touch early or right on time for the IUI, definitely not too late- oh and my temp was skyrocket high this morning, a post O temp- so just goes to show you not to trust it at all. My temps have been totally unreliable on Clomid

anyway, i tried to read through most of the posts:

first off ladies you are a wonderful bunch and thank you so much for the support and kind words about my cat- anyone that has a soft spot for animals I think is an amazing, kind person

Emma- thanks for the kind words, your chart looks great- as my post said my temps are totally whacked out- i may not even continue charting this cycle...no point really for me.
have you decided when you are going to test?

Babylou- thanks as well for the pma on my cat. How are you feeling? read your posts, I went through the oh no of the 1-2weeks to the yippee of the 2-3 weeks and the beta :thumbup: Just shows you how much a difference the conc of urine can make. How cool would that be if you had twins on the Clomid. Cant wait for the first scan :hugs:

Smile4me- hello lovely! Looks like you have a positive OPK0- :happydance: Glad the Preseed worked for you

Keepsmiling- hello how are you doing?

Vickylou- glad that you and Dh got to BD and thanks for sharing your stories with us, hope everything turns out well. My DH was shy about the doctors but he got over it quickly and now we are all good.

Onelildream- yes you are at the exactly right time for O! :thumbup: I never got O cramps until Clomid and I got them again pretty bad this cycle.

Lisa- you are too cute....I love it!! Yes Miss Kitty probably was holding out and then decided to come back right before IUI... thanks for all the love, she is one special kittycat that will be very spoiled. I feel like we got a second chance with her.

sorry if I missed anyone
good luck to all of those in the 2WW and waiting to O :dust::dust::dust:

Yay Britt!! I'm so glad she came home! :flower: I knew she would! :thumbup:

Thanks for the congrats! I feel good tonight- only symptom is backache. Glad your iui went so well! Here's to it being your month :thumbup: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->