Clomid club - before, during and after

YAY!!!! So glad kitty came home!! I understand why you were worried, its amazing/shocking what kind of nasty people there are out there.
We don't let out kitties outside (one of many reasons).

:happydance:Britt-Thats awesome!!!!!! I'm so glad she made her way home! I have three cats and I know my children would be devastated if one were to make their way outside.

Yay!!!! for the IUI- I'm so happy for you!:wohoo:

Britt I have everything crossed for you that the IUI was successful :hugs: Glad Kitty returned :flower: I am going to call for my blood results on Monday and if they show I have ovulated I will test around Friday/Saturday. If the results are not good then there won't be any point so it all depends on the figures :wacko:

Hello girls, I'm back!!!!!!

Guess what our little Charlie came home this morning on her own at 0930am!!!!! :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:
She is a little beat up and was very hungry and thirsty but she is back...I'm not going to get into it ladies because i want to keep on a positive note but we have an old neighbour that hates cats....and has traps- i think she could have been trapped and let go far far away and she found her way back...sick hey?....I have no proof but I will keep her close and safe now. She is very happy to be home.

Also I did have the IUI this morning :thumbup:I actually was scheduled to get it about an hour after she came home- so perfect timing :)
it was okay, apparently the nurse had a hard time "getting into my cervix" (sorry tmi) anyway, for that reason it was quite painful...still cramping now- she said my cervix has a curve in it or something.
maybe that has caused some issues for the sperm trying to get in there? who knows.
so its done which is great and DH sperm sample was stellar apparently- the highest of the day lol... I actually had another positive opk this morning and it was even darker than yesterdays- so might be a touch early or right on time for the IUI, definitely not too late- oh and my temp was skyrocket high this morning, a post O temp- so just goes to show you not to trust it at all. My temps have been totally unreliable on Clomid

anyway, i tried to read through most of the posts:

first off ladies you are a wonderful bunch and thank you so much for the support and kind words about my cat- anyone that has a soft spot for animals I think is an amazing, kind person

Emma- thanks for the kind words, your chart looks great- as my post said my temps are totally whacked out- i may not even continue charting this cycle...no point really for me.
have you decided when you are going to test?

Babylou- thanks as well for the pma on my cat. How are you feeling? read your posts, I went through the oh no of the 1-2weeks to the yippee of the 2-3 weeks and the beta :thumbup: Just shows you how much a difference the conc of urine can make. How cool would that be if you had twins on the Clomid. Cant wait for the first scan :hugs:

Smile4me- hello lovely! Looks like you have a positive OPK0- :happydance: Glad the Preseed worked for you

Keepsmiling- hello how are you doing?

Vickylou- glad that you and Dh got to BD and thanks for sharing your stories with us, hope everything turns out well. My DH was shy about the doctors but he got over it quickly and now we are all good.

Onelildream- yes you are at the exactly right time for O! :thumbup: I never got O cramps until Clomid and I got them again pretty bad this cycle.

Lisa- you are too cute....I love it!! Yes Miss Kitty probably was holding out and then decided to come back right before IUI... thanks for all the love, she is one special kittycat that will be very spoiled. I feel like we got a second chance with her.

sorry if I missed anyone
good luck to all of those in the 2WW and waiting to O :dust::dust::dust:

:yipee: hun she come home fx you get a :bfp: xx x x x xx

well i have still not ovulated yet i hope i do in the morning going my mums bbq tonight should be fun had my alcopops last night an will be having some tonight my temps were up this morning to xxxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0037.jpg
    Photo-0037.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Britt I have everything crossed for you that the IUI was successful :hugs: Glad Kitty returned :flower: I am going to call for my blood results on Monday and if they show I have ovulated I will test around Friday/Saturday. If the results are not good then there won't be any point so it all depends on the figures :wacko:

Em- good luck with your results, I am sure you O'd hon!! How are you feeling?

Caz- thanks hon. It looks like your OPK will be positive tomorrow. Its funny my temps went up before my +ve opk too....this Clomid stuff makes everything whacky- check out my chart, i discarded 2 temps b/c I know I hadnt O'd yet and FF would say I O'd 2 days early. I had a +ve opk a couple days ago and the next day it was even more positive, so who knows- I got the IUI on the day I had a super dark opk. Hope it works.

hope everyone has a great day :hugs:

Hey ladies how are we all? Hope we are all enjoying this beautiful weather we dont get too often here in the uk lol.

Britt great news on the cat glad she is safe and sound.

Caz looks to me like tomorrow will be the day. Any cramps at the moment? xxx

xxx

hey britt im ok, stil hangin on in there, no pos opk not 2nd line at all, so think its just a matter of time b4 af sows, i wish id never even startin peein on sticks now!!
fingers crosed for the iui hun xx

gooday ladies ... i've come in from the sun for a cooling break so warmmmm 28 ere so bring on the tan ... hope your all ok and yayyyyy loulou on the nice and high results i'm sayintwins and 1 of each xx

Good Morning ladies...

Hope you all are doing well. Im going camping today and had a question..... Does taking clomid and estrogen mess up BBT's?? I thought I saw one girl that said it messed up hers. Yesterday I had a very faint line on my OPK strip so IDK if my OV will be coming soon or if the clomid is messing things up.... LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

ye clomid can mess things up hun if you got aline you wont be far off ovulation then hunnie have a great time campin xxxx

ye clomid can mess things up hun if you got aline you wont be far off ovulation then hunnie have a great time campin xxxx

Thank you so much. My last months chart on FF had me OVing on day 22 and my lines on the OPKs came way before then. So i BD on the wrong days...im assuming. So I didn't want to miss it this time around. Thats why I asked!:hugs::hugs:

i no its hard isnt it you have to bd in your fertil period and when you ovulat do it that day and the day after then you should be coverd then hun i always do it then to xxxxx

Good Morning ladies...

Hope you all are doing well. Im going camping today and had a question..... Does taking clomid and estrogen mess up BBT's?? I thought I saw one girl that said it messed up hers. Yesterday I had a very faint line on my OPK strip so IDK if my OV will be coming soon or if the clomid is messing things up.... LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Hello, yes that was me. The clomid has screwed up my temps like crazy (they used to be very stable and textbook off Clomid), if I went on temps and FF it would have showed that I O'd 3 or 4 days ago, even BEFORE I got a +ve opk. It messed it up last cycle too, and I just thought I o'd at a different time.
My FS said not to trust temp charting at all, the clinic doesnt recommend doing it in general and said if you must do it than its just for your own info, but do not rely on it and we dont need to see the charts

hope this helps
xx

we def need to bfps here soon, losing hope here ladies xx lol x

keepsmiling- DON'T LOSE HOPE! We can do this! Good thing we have each other, right? Or else we'd be doing this all by ourselves... I'm hoping we'll all be getting our bfps soon, too, but I am certainly glad to have you girls that know the pain. Shoot-I'm on CD15, I have a whole 'nother 2 weeks ahead of me! I'd be dyin without you girls! We can do this! We CAN do this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->