Clomid club - before, during and after

onelildream, yuh we have each other, me n dh had a hugeee row last nite, havent really spoke to him seince, men hey!!
im 11dpo and getin spotting stil,, just want af to arrive now n move on to next month x

keepsmiling- DON'T LOSE HOPE! We can do this! Good thing we have each other, right? Or else we'd be doing this all by ourselves... I'm hoping we'll all be getting our bfps soon, too, but I am certainly glad to have you girls that know the pain. Shoot-I'm on CD15, I have a whole 'nother 2 weeks ahead of me! I'd be dyin without you girls! We can do this! We CAN do this!!!

So true onlildream!!! Looks like you, Caz, and me are cycle buddies. Did you ovulate yet?

Smile-Yeah, I'm pretty sure. My cramps have been horrendous, so I'm thinkin last night, today, and tomorrow dtd, but I'm just going to count yesterday as my Ovulation day. I am ordering opks for next month if nothing happens this month...and I don't chart my temp, as my doctor said clomid messes things up... idk when my actual ovulation was. I'm thinkin of getting some preseed too, but I don't want to go too crazy. My hubby is dying with all the supplies I "NEED" to get! lol. He just thinks we can sit back and get pregnant the natural way...which is NOT working, thus the Clomid....

Smile-Yeah, I'm pretty sure. My cramps have been horrendous, so I'm thinkin last night, today, and tomorrow dtd, but I'm just going to count yesterday as my Ovulation day. I am ordering opks for next month if nothing happens this month...and I don't chart my temp, as my doctor said clomid messes things up... idk when my actual ovulation was. I'm thinkin of getting some preseed too, but I don't want to go too crazy. My hubby is dying with all the supplies I "NEED" to get! lol. He just thinks we can sit back and get pregnant the natural way...which is NOT working, thus the Clomid....

I totally understand... you can just go to your nearest CVS and get the preseed.. made that discovery two days ago hehe just went there and got the cheap ov tests too, they sell them for 18 for 20 of them :) yIppee!!

Also make sure you don't urinate for four hours on the OPK's learned a months lesson on that one as I didn't read directions properly.

I went to the library and got a fertility book, are any of you aware that clomid can be prescribed for men as well????

Smile-Bahaha. I totally just read that somewhere! I'm thinking of slipping some clomid in my hubbies food. hahaha!

I KNOW!!!!! I think I'm going to check my OB and see what she says... my poor dh would do it I think... but after I have had migrains and horrible cramps, sore boobs etc.. maybe not.. lol, I totally thought I was pg last month but nope... just side effects so be ready for the pg side effects. So you have previous children, have you been diagnosed, is this your second marriage? just curious if we are experiencing the same thing... I always thought I was fertile myrtle.... UGH! I'm trying not to get stressed and just relax because every book I had read says relax and not stress about it, easy for them to say!
Thank God the weather is nice and everyone can just kinda take a break from it all (weekend) I even had a mich ultra today to just relax!!

Hi Ladies!!:wave: Just popping is as I haven't really posted my of anything in the last few days. So, im on CD15 today...no sign of O :growlmad: and my temps are all over the place. Im at least hoping to O before CD 21....so we will see.

I hope everyone is doing well...

Ladies i want it so bad..... Its starting to hurt everytime i see someone pregnant or someone with a baby.
My next door neighbour is my fellas cousin hes got a little girl whos 14 months. Honestly she is beautiful. I was with her today playing with her, walking with her laughing and playing. My heart was melting. But i felt sick right in the pit of my stomach, alls i wanted to do was run away and cry.... Ive been in a mood all night with my other half ( i dont no why cause its not his fault) I just want to scream, WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN!
Im sick of people saying to me "dont worry it will happen soon"
"just forget about and it will happen" Or your only young give it time. Honestly the next person to say that im going snap at.

Argh sorry ladies rant rant rant..... Alls i want to do is break down and cry but i cant cause OH has friends round.

Anyway hope your all well and enjoying the lovely weather xxx

Ladies i want it so bad..... Its starting to hurt everytime i see someone pregnant or someone with a baby.
My next door neighbour is my fellas cousin hes got a little girl whos 14 months. Honestly she is beautiful. I was with her today playing with her, walking with her laughing and playing. My heart was melting. But i felt sick right in the pit of my stomach, alls i wanted to do was run away and cry.... Ive been in a mood all night with my other half ( i dont no why cause its not his fault) I just want to scream, WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN!
Im sick of people saying to me "dont worry it will happen soon"
"just forget about and it will happen" Or your only young give it time. Honestly the next person to say that im going snap at.

Argh sorry ladies rant rant rant..... Alls i want to do is break down and cry but i cant cause OH has friends round.

Anyway hope your all well and enjoying the lovely weather xxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

vicky hun i know just how you feel i know i'm only 23 but my OH is getting on ... he doesn't understand my desperation to be a mummy .... i've been playin mummy to other people children since i was 13 i'm just a natural and it kills me to know that i'm not going to be a mummy anytime soon ...

over the past year there's been lots and lots of babies born around me including family and friends ... i just take a min and think they having thier babies now but when its my turn i know it'll be extra special and worth all the heartache ..

how are we all today ladies? xx

hi ladys how are you all the weather her is lovely well think i might of ovulated what do you think x x x x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 2
VERY possible Caz!! thats kinda why I don't like using the strips....I hate guessing! I took one last night again- still not even close. The second line is so faint- you can barely see it.

aw its bad when you have to keep doing them isnt it hope you get your + opk hunnie xxxx

Good Morning ladies...

Hope you all are doing well. Im going camping today and had a question..... Does taking clomid and estrogen mess up BBT's?? I thought I saw one girl that said it messed up hers. Yesterday I had a very faint line on my OPK strip so IDK if my OV will be coming soon or if the clomid is messing things up.... LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Hello, yes that was me. The clomid has screwed up my temps like crazy (they used to be very stable and textbook off Clomid), if I went on temps and FF it would have showed that I O'd 3 or 4 days ago, even BEFORE I got a +ve opk. It messed it up last cycle too, and I just thought I o'd at a different time.
My FS said not to trust temp charting at all, the clinic doesnt recommend doing it in general and said if you must do it than its just for your own info, but do not rely on it and we dont need to see the charts

hope this helps
xx

Ya it was weird last month I had 3 pos OPKs and then the FF site I ovulated like a week and a half later. So maybe mine was doing that too. IDK if I wasted my money on the FF site because of the clomid. Somehow I feel like its not all that acurate for us ladies that take clomid. So i dont know what to do at this moment cause my temps are dopping and have creamy CM...so I know OV is going to come soon. And i stopped taking the clomid 5 days ago.

the :witch: got me tday, but ona good note, its the 2nd month ina row iv had a cycle of 5 weeks, normally very 7-8 weeks so maybe the weight loss it helping
xxxx

vicky hun i know just how you feel i know i'm only 23 but my OH is getting on ... he doesn't understand my desperation to be a mummy .... i've been playin mummy to other people children since i was 13 i'm just a natural and it kills me to know that i'm not going to be a mummy anytime soon ...

over the past year there's been lots and lots of babies born around me including family and friends ... i just take a min and think they having thier babies now but when its my turn i know it'll be extra special and worth all the heartache ..

how are we all today ladies? xx

Thanks hun so glad someone else understands. Its starting to drive me crazy. Im only 22 huni and OH is 30, he wants it as much as i do but my family and friends dont understand why i want it so much. I hate pcos for doing this to me.....

Hope your well huni.

Caz it could be possible they look about the same to me. Have you had any bad cramps with go with the opk. Ive had some bad cramps yesterday and today and feel very wet down below so i think i may of ovulated but no opks left so cant be sure. And it doesnt matted anyway since were not bding anyway xx

keep smiling sorry af got you hun but yay on the weight loss helping your af. FX for a good cycle this month xxx
Hope all the other ladies are well xx

Hope everyone is ok today! Vickylou and kissy- big hugs to you both! I do know how you feel- after nearly 6 years of ttc I was starting to give up hope. It is awful- my worst thing was dreading going to work- I'm a teacher in a school in quite a deprived area and seeing these women dropping their neglected kids off at school with hardly any clothes and undernourished while Mum had a fag in her mouth started to get really difficult! That and knowing I was turning 31 this June was killing me!! I have everything crossed for you girls- and I will honestly say I truly believe it was loads and loads of preseed that did it this month! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->