Clomid club - before, during and after

A whole syringe each BD! I did it on ellen's advice because it's the only thing she did different her bfp cycle too! It definitely worked because we did everything else wring that last cycle! We didn't even bd the day before ov or the day of ov!!! I never got a positive opk so didn't know I was ovulating- we only did it 2 days before. I used softcups too though- they keep the sperm next to the cervix for hours xxx

ho i will try that i dont like softcups hun we have used quit alot this month but not a full syringe when i bd again the next 3 day think i will use full ones xxxxxx

Good Afternoon Ladies!!

Babylou- I was looking at your ff chart and noticed that you never had a +opk this cycle. Was your O confirmed by a blood test? Was just wondering...im getting sorta impatient waiting for this O to happen and my temps are just all over the place.

Hi Delilah- no not really! This last cycle was a bit of a mess- I never got a positive opk- I also wasn't sleeping well and messed a lot of temps up! I had a prog test in cd21- the level was only 28 (uk level- it would be a level 14 in USA). I was really confused as I thought I might be ovulating on cd21 but the level suggested I had ovulated before at some point- but the level wasn't brilliant! I have since realised I ov'ed on cd16- we didn't bd much around that time and only 2 days before (plus OH has sperm issues!) - so all those months and years of doing everything right I can't believe it happened on such a messed up month!

Like I say the only good things I did that month was to use loads of preseed and used a softcup after every BD!
Xxxxx

Hi Delilah- no not really! This last cycle was a bit of a mess- I never got a positive opk- I also wasn't sleeping well and messed a lot of temps up! I had a prog test in cd21- the level was only 28 (uk level- it would be a level 14 in USA). I was really confused as I thought I might be ovulating on cd21 but the level suggested I had ovulated before at some point- but the level wasn't brilliant! I have since realised I ov'ed on cd16- we didn't bd much around that time and only 2 days before (plus OH has sperm issues!) - so all those months and years of doing everything right I can't believe it happened on such a messed up month!

Like I say the only good things I did that month was to use loads of preseed and used a softcup after every BD!
Xxxxx

Thanks Babyloulou!!:hugs:
At least that gives me some glimmer of hope :juggle:
I'll be going to have my cd21 progest test done this friday, so we'll see where im at. I do remember reading somewhere that sometimes opks aren't so reliable when taking clomid. I guess we are just so used to "seeing" things with our eyes to give us something to hold onto.

Any symptoms for you, btw?

Thanks Babylou, I got my +opk last Thursday and dh and I used a full syringe three days OV day and two days after so I get my blood on 21st day as well so we will see what happens

Good Luck Delilah have you ovulated?

Thanks Babylou, I got my +opk last Thursday and dh and I used a full syringe three days OV day and two days after so I get my blood on 21st day as well so we will see what happens

Good Luck Delilah have you ovulated?

Nope:shrug: all my opks have been negative- the second lines have been very faint. I usually have very long cycles to begin with- I wouldn't get positives until about day 32-35. Since this is my first cycle on clomid, im hoping at least to o by cd21- i'll go for my cd21 bloods this friday. Thats why I was asking babylou if she ever got a +opk this past cycle...since I noticed that she didn't on her ff chart.

fx'd for you sweets!

ahhh ok I understand now. Do you take Maca or does your husband?

ahhh ok I understand now. Do you take Maca or does your husband?

No, just me. I tried to get him to take it which he did for about a week, but he's LAZY in that aspect- unless im the one shoving it down his throat- he won't remember to take it. I started taking it since I was trying to find natural ways to remedy my pcos, but about a month into it, was when I was RX'd the clomid.

Fingers crossed sweetie!!! Don't stress,,, i know easier said than done but we have to live normal and support each other that we can all achieve BFP's!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed sweetie!!! Don't stress,,, i know easier said than done but we have to live normal and support each other that we can all achieve BFP's!!!!!!!

Thank you me dear! I'm trying not to think about it too much!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

you think that's enough for all of us? hehehe....

Thanks Babyloulou!!:hugs:
At least that gives me some glimmer of hope :juggle:
I'll be going to have my cd21 progest test done this friday, so we'll see where im at. I do remember reading somewhere that sometimes opks aren't so reliable when taking clomid. I guess we are just so used to "seeing" things with our eyes to give us something to hold onto.

Any symptoms for you, btw?

I had no symptoms at all before the bfp on 11dpo- absolutely nothing. In fact a lot less than I usually get on Clomid- no sore boobs , no headaches or anything, so I guess you coul say my main symptom was no clomid side effects after ov!! Once I got to about 13dpo I got back ache and bad bloating!! Now I just have mild back ache. Nothing else yet! Good luck with your test - there's plenty of time foy you to ov yet! I ov'ed on different days each cycle- CD14, CD18, CD27, CD16 xxxx

afternoon ladies how are we today?

i had the worse mood yesterday just felt like OH was doing my head in by doing nothing at all i just wanted to hide in a room n sleep xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->