Clomid club - before, during and after

Afternoon,

I am 11dpo today but I feel like I am going to OV my boobs are killing, my back is aching and now I feel really bloated.....has anyone else had this whilst you are on Clomid is this normal? I am not due on till Wed.

Hope everyone is well xx

Afternoon,

I am 11dpo today but I feel like I am going to OV my boobs are killing, my back is aching and now I feel really bloated.....has anyone else had this whilst you are on Clomid is this normal? I am not due on till Wed.

Hope everyone is well xx

Good morning ladies.
Yomo, have you taken a test yet? :thumbup:

:hugs:

we def need some more :bfp: soon
im hoping got be on clomid in august,, if i can lose 2lb a week ish then tht wud make it middle of july wen im the right weight, so about 4lb beore i m there im ringing up fs to get an appoimnrtn, so hoping to start clomid in august, finally got sumthing to be excited bout lol xx

YOMO that sounds like you need to take a test sweetie!!! FXD!!!!!!!!!

Missed y'all this weekend!
SMILE-I'm struggling with secondary infertility. It took 18months to conceive my son, but only 3 weeks off birth control for my daughter... She was my first. So, this time, my doctor wanted to help us get pregnant quicker... all that waiting about killed me!
My husband is going to get tested if we're not pregnant within 6 months, but they assume it's the female's problem when it comes to secondary infertility, I guess???
Anyway, I'm hoping things will work out soon. I'm not the best with patience...

So...question... Starting last Friday I had killer cramping.. Pretty sure it was ovulation, but no ewcm... Pretty dry, actually... Do you think I still ovulated? I don't have opks or preseed yet, and I'm not charting temps cause of clomid. I will get opks and preseed for next month, if I'm not preg this cycle... Anyway, I'm on CD17, and had Clomid (50mg) 3-7. I'm still crampy... Do you think I'd still be ovulating? What the heck is going on???

I understand my patience has ran sooo think these past fifteen months, every month I'm going Yes this could be it... NOPE but I also didn't really research it because I have children already... so I too have to check myself when it comes to patience and realizing that It can happen!!! Oh we have to be close to a BFP soon for one of us in the clomid club :)

I would test if I was you Yomo- I got my bfp at 11dpo- adn my backache and bloating started at 12dpo! It could be a good sign xx

I would test if I was you Yomo- I got my bfp at 11dpo- adn my backache and bloating started at 12dpo! It could be a good sign xx

I really really don't want to test until I am late, I have no tests in the house.

Don't worry I shall keep you posted, the witch might turn up early this is normally what I feel like the day she turns up. I hope I am wrong! Its really hard as on your first month you don't know if it's the clomid side effects or not. Is your AF twice as bad???

Is anyone else due to test within the next couple of days??

Babylou, :thumbup:to the newly pregnant!

Been to see my friend tonight she had a baby Saturday Ava Poppy she is adorable, I held her and actually thought of running with her, God I want a baby sooo much! xxx

Yomo I'm 10dpo but waiting to find out from my bloodtests if I have ovulated. if I have I will be testing in a few days :) Good Luck x

So...question... Starting last Friday I had killer cramping.. Pretty sure it was ovulation, but no ewcm... Pretty dry, actually... Do you think I still ovulated? I don't have opks or preseed yet, and I'm not charting temps cause of clomid. I will get opks and preseed for next month, if I'm not preg this cycle... Anyway, I'm on CD17, and had Clomid (50mg) 3-7. I'm still crampy... Do you think I'd still be ovulating? What the heck is going on???

well onelildream, My first round of clomid was 50mg and I had horrendous cramping and no cm at all, i was completely dry.
I had all the pregnany symptoms too.

This round 100mg so far no ewcm but I got a positive OPK cd15 still no ewcm so I used a full syringe as advised by Babylou who got pregnant with a full syringe each night of bding, so I followed the same dosage and I have been also drinking a ton of diet green tea and grapefruit juice.

My experience with the low dosage was awful and so far this second round is much better, no migraines!
Advice - Get the OPKs at CVS - qty 20 for 18.99 and the preseed is 20 but for 40.00 you will be all set until you need a hpt :) good luck huni but the low dosage is not fun in my opinion!

Yomo I'm 10dpo but waiting to find out from my bloodtests if I have ovulated. if I have I will be testing in a few days :) Good Luck x

Thanks babes, Do they give you your results over the telephone? I called the hospital on Friday to ask if my 21 bloods were ok and they told me they have the results but were unable to share them over the phone!! Whats that all about???? xx

Thanks babes, Do they give you your results over the telephone? I called the hospital on Friday to ask if my 21 bloods were ok and they told me they have the results but were unable to share them over the phone!! Whats that all about???? xx

GRRRR I feel your pain as that is what happened to me and I was sooo aggrevated!

I'm only on cd20 so I won't be testing until about 7 more days?
instead of beetlejuice,beetlejuice,beetlejuice
:dust: :dust: :dust: !!!!!

I'm hoping they will as I don't see the fs now until 12th July!!! :dohh: That is if I ever get through. I phoned repeatedly all day today and no blooming answer. The secretary is only in on Mondays and Tuesdays so if she doesn't answer tomorrow I am stuffed :growlmad:

WHAT JULY????? OMG that just drives me bonkers!! They put us on these medications and then we are left to fin for ourselves to get answers. I am so glad we have this forum to talk to each other and keep each other motivated... I don't know what I would do without all of you! If I were you, I would just do a pg test to see what it says...

Do all of you continue to do the OPK's even after ovulation? I have noticed some do and some don't... I did one each day after ovulation for three days but the line was faint so I didn't really know what the point of it was other than spending money... he he

Lisaf - Where are you btw?

I personally don't bother carrying on with the opk's. Once I have a + opk and my temps rise I put the opks away. It can get costly this ttc lark!

i no it can hun i have gone threw 10 this month ran out so im going to get 10 more and make them last because i no now when i am ovulating so i will just use it when i no xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->