Clomid club - before, during and after

I continued doing them- but only to feed the POAS addiction- and only because I had so many for ridiculously cheap! Less than £15 for 100 from Amazon xx

:happydance:YAY Babylou I am so happy sweetie you changed your information!!! I have the chills I'm so happy for you!!! I have to give you kudos for continuing to stay here for us, you are awesome!:hugs:
I think this whole group of women will do the same

Aww thanks smile4me! I will stay and support you all for as long as I'm wanted! That's why the two seperate threads were set up. This thread is so we can still all chat together-keeping the Clomid Club as a haven for people who want to avoid people with bfps xxx

FS is giving me an early one at 10 weeks- nothing until then xx

Me neither! I am petrified! I haven't slept since my bfp! Absolutely terrified it will go wrong! Xx

Awe, lou, don't stress. Try to take it easy... Worrying makes your blood pressure go up! That baby is going to be fine! You're a Mommy! YAY! I'm so excited to see your scans! Do you have a scan date? We will all be looking forward to it!

No, not yet. When I spoke to the fs about my hcg levels on Friday he said a scan date would follow in the post for 6 weeks time xx

I hope all you ladies are doing well!!!

Today is CD11 and IDK if I am ovulating or what? But I have Endo and used to pain down there...but today my lower right quadrant hurts....is it the clomid? Im on 100mg. well I took it CD2-6. I read that other women "felt" their ovaries OVing. Hmm Idk what is going on...and yesterday I had a faint second line on my opk strip and today there is hardly a second line. I dont think I missed OV.

Just thought Id ask sense this is my second month on it!

Have a good evening everyone!

Lisaf - Where are you btw?

Just got busy. I still can't decide what to do .. whether to try this cycle or take a break so I can get the disability coverage in place first. It would sure take the pressure off whether I'm going to O on my own or not. But I just don't want to regret whichever way I decide to go.

good morning ladies i havent been around for a while been trying not to obssess has much this month an not been doing temps either just been going with the flow hope everyone is keeping ok an trying to stay stress free not easy i know well me had my 21 day bloods done yesterday so im cd 22 today and i think i ov on cd14 according to the opk so im 8 dpo now so im into my last ww not feeling has nervous has i normally do at this point i havent been testing an i only did 4 opks this month keeping my fx for everyone havent had time to read back so not sure what everyone else is on anyway got to go to work now will catch up later x xx

hi girls well the weather her is alot cooler today bu the sun is out so i will be getin my washing out xxxx

I'd like to join, but cannot see where I can add this to some kind of favourite area instead of having to search ... ? I have been TTC for nearly 3 years, had x2 missed miscarriages (Jun 2008 / Feb 2009) and have had some private tests which have shown some things that could potentially have been the 'reason' behind "why". Was told I was not ovulating, which is why I cannot now get pregnant. Just had a hystoscopy as uterus lining showed dark shadows but they found nothing ... also AMH test results were that I have very few eggs (IVF not an option any more!). After op he bizarrly said just to keep trying and get pregnant ... mmmm had to remind him that I wasn't ovulating and now have to wait for follow up consultant appt (15th Jun). He mentioned clomid to me in last appt, so I'm hoping he'll give me this on 15th (it does sound daunting though). Tablets, scans, dosage etc.

Does anyone know if clomid will help with egg reserve ...? I have to give this one last try (3 strikes and out) before moving onto other options, although these are reducing fast!

Good luck to everyone .... :)

Welcome KJMM- I hope Clomid works for you! I have never ovulated once by myself in 30 years- but Clomid helped me ovulate and I got my BFP last cycle on round 4 of Clomid! So good luck xxxx

p.s:- on the top of the forum you will see something called "user cp"- if you click on that it will show all the threads you are subscribed to if they have been replied to since you last visited them. (you are subscribed to any you have posted on) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->