Clomid club - before, during and after

tntars - You get a positive OPK 12-48 hours before ovulation. Ovulation happens 5-10 days after the last pill and has even been known to happen later than that!
I took my clomid for CD3-7 and ovulated each time. First cycle CD15, then CD17 then CD16.
I tended to get my positive OPK 2-3 days before my temp rise (so 1-2 days before ovulation).

tntars - You get a positive OPK 12-48 hours before ovulation. Ovulation happens 5-10 days after the last pill and has even been known to happen later than that!
I took my clomid for CD3-7 and ovulated each time. First cycle CD15, then CD17 then CD16.
I tended to get my positive OPK 2-3 days before my temp rise (so 1-2 days before ovulation).

Thank you! I see what your saying...its only 7 days sense I took my last pill so I guess I have some time. Call me an anxious woman!! LOL :shrug: My FF chart said that I did OV last month on CD 22 and I took clomid and to me that just seems really late. But in all likihood I haven't really had an AF for about 9 months because of my Lupron injections for Endo....

Thank you again for your insight

i thought when you get a + opk you ovulate 12 to 36 hours later lisaf xxxxx

Hey lovely ladies not been around for awhile. To be honest i think ill just pop in from time to time. Im on a major downer at the moment. Dont want to face the world at all. Been in bed or just lounged around in my pjs for the last 3 days now, i just cant be bothered. OH is annoying the hell out of me and im questioning weather or not i want to be with him. Ive totally give up on ttc not interested any more its causing me too much pain. And it helps if you dtd which im not OH totally not interested either.

I wont stick around and put you ladies on a downer with me. Its just not fair. Thanks for allt he advice and support though ladies it has meant alot to me.

Hugs to all.

xx

aww vicky im so srry ur feeling like this, hopefuly u and oh can patch things up x

keepsmiling im not even going to try and fix it.... for 3 half years its been problem after problem with us if its meant to be it will fix itself but i feel someone is trying to tell me something if that makes sense. Im not happy and havent been for a very long time and im only just realising this now. I cant bring a child into this world or even try to when im feeling like this it wouldnt be fair on the baby.
Oh has no ambition or dreams anymore.... theres no fun left in our relationship. All my life i have just settled for what ever is best for everyone else and not me so i guess ill carry on doing that. Stick with what i no hey.

x

well if ur not hapy then maybe u r better of out of it, hope things work out 4 the best 4 u xx
:hug: thinkin of u x

Vicky-
I'm so sorry, Honey. Marriage requires a constant upkeep. You both have to work hard to make it work. My hubby and I go on dates weekly to strengthen our marriage... Maybe you should try doing that? It helps to take the pressure of ttc off. Willingness has to come from both sides. We have worked hard to split chores around the house, work together on projects, and support each other's hobbies. Maybe you should look for a hobby to keep you busy? I've just started sewing... I suck, but it helps.
Again I'm sorry about everything going on right now... We all hit our highs and lows. Try to stay positive. I know how you feel though. I haven't wanted to do much either... Unfortunately, I have had a ton of stuff to do this week with my church... Getting lost in the service of others tends to lift my spirits. I wish you the best, Hun. Maybe talking to DH tonight about your feelings over a romantic dinner might help???

Oh Vicky sweetie, I sent you PM Keep your chin up hunny!!

This is very emotional there is no doubt about it but the one thing we have to remember is that this is an agreement between two people who love each other, if the love is not there, then you can't share the dream of having a beautiful baby.

I know things will work out for you the way they are supposed to, please make sure you keep in touch with us hun, you need a good support and friends during this time.:hugs2:

Awww- Vicky xxxxxx (I'll PM you x)

Caz- it can be anywhere between 12 and 48 hours- the average fall between 24-36 hours. For most women it's the day after the positive xxp

Caz- it can be anywhere between 12 and 48 hours- the average fall between 24-36 hours. For most women it's the day after the positive xxp

ho right hun xxxxx

Yup. I know that the 12-36 is what I was told... so when I got a positive at noon one day, I expected to have no more than 1 more day of low temps. When I got 2 low temps, I was worried and thats when I found out the 48 thing. Temp spiked the next day so it happened at some point, lol.

I don't know how many hours it takes for your temp to spike after ovulation (how long for the corpus luteum to form, how long for it to make progesterone, how long for your body to react to the progesterone and spike your temp... blah blah blah). So if it takes at least 6 hours for your temp to react to ovulation, then its possible I released the egg within the 36 hour mark.

The 48 hour thing may just be there to cover the timing of temping and any slight delays from egg release to temp rising.

Hi Ladies -

Vick I am so sorry to hear this. I have been there before. My first husband sounds a lot like yours. I had a hard time leaving him...and I am not sure if that is what you are looking to do. It was the hardest thing I have ever done...scary, diappointing, and exciting all at the same time. I had never been on my own before so it was really horrible to have to go through it. In the end, I moved home and luckily had a great family who supported me. Then I met my current dh...about 2 years later....wow what a difference to be treated like someone of value...made just a huge difference. He is amazing.....I tell you this story without all the gory details just to let you know that you arent alone and I dont mind if you post here, we are here to support each other after all. I dont know what your future will be but if you are this unhappy then you need to do something to change it. Life it so short to be unhappy hun. Good luck and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
xoxo...

loulou - I love your siggy...btw, my softcups got here today so I will be trying it as soon as DH gets home from work...woohoo!

Yup. I know that the 12-36 is what I was told... so when I got a positive at noon one day, I expected to have no more than 1 more day of low temps. When I got 2 low temps, I was worried and thats when I found out the 48 thing. Temp spiked the next day so it happened at some point, lol.

I don't know how many hours it takes for your temp to spike after ovulation (how long for the corpus luteum to form, how long for it to make progesterone, how long for your body to react to the progesterone and spike your temp... blah blah blah). So if it takes at least 6 hours for your temp to react to ovulation, then its possible I released the egg within the 36 hour mark.

The 48 hour thing may just be there to cover the timing of temping and any slight delays from egg release to temp rising.

funny you said that about your temps hun because mine went down again this morning haha xxxx

funny you said that about your temps hun because mine went down again this morning haha xxxx

Well you know about the fallback rise, right? That basically a day or so after ovulation your temp can fall below the coverline. There is basically no limit to the number of variations in the temp pattern post-o.
Hopefully your temp shoots up tomorrow!

Oh, and I'm already trying to find meaning in my chart at CD7... I want it to show me if I'm going to O on my own or not!! LOL!

i hope they do i think the clomid as somert to do with it my self xxxxx

keepsmiling im not even going to try and fix it.... for 3 half years its been problem after problem with us if its meant to be it will fix itself but i feel someone is trying to tell me something if that makes sense. Im not happy and havent been for a very long time and im only just realising this now. I cant bring a child into this world or even try to when im feeling like this it wouldnt be fair on the baby.
Oh has no ambition or dreams anymore.... theres no fun left in our relationship. All my life i have just settled for what ever is best for everyone else and not me so i guess ill carry on doing that. Stick with what i no hey.

x

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"