clomid club

HI babylou, how are you hun?

Kissy- YEY on the ovulation. Where does FF tell you when expected OV is cause im using that to track my BBT and im absolutly useless at it. lol.

As for me. I didnt take my second round of clomid this month as the OH was supposed to be away. Well guess who turned up and suprised me on Thursday. OH did! :happydance: and to top it off i either ovulated on Friday or i will be Ovulating today. Temps look like i may have ovulated on CD112 but OV tests yesterday are getting darker. Its all so confusing.

xx

ooo fingers crossed for you hun x

FF predicted it on the calendar part it showed all weekend as my fertile time and ovulation predicted as monday ... all weekend i've had wet feeling cm and plenty of it just not had the excm is wet still good enough?? i was quite happy with that as never get it .... the ic's aint gettin any darker but fingers crossed that tomz they do ... got BD in just incase hehe xx

Yeah hun water CM is very good. not everyone gets the eWCM, i know i dont. My FF looks as though i OVd on Friday which would be antastic as bedded thursday night, Friday am and pm, saturday am and pm and today am so all my bases are covered. Just hope thats the case. Think im going to give up on the OPKs and just relpy on my temps.

xxx

yayyy go you fingers crossed hun and how sweet of your OH to surprise you like that...

i think after this month i'm just gunna stick with FF and takin temps it seems to be the less stressfull option as now i'm questioning which is right FF or the opk's .. i do favour FF tho as i doubt my body will lie to me and the opk's could be messed up by user control xx

totally agree. You temp will only raise after OV where as your body can gear up for OV and not actually release an egg so you can still get +OPKs. the only thing is temping only tells you after you OV and not before so i think i will stick to both as confusing as they are. lol.

xx

lol i'd just go with whats easier for you i reckon if we BD every other day we'll manage to catch it and it'll be enough ... i just don't wanna mess things up as i was only permitted 3 cycles of clomid xx

i was only given three cycles of it to. I skipped this month as her wasnt supposed to be here for OV and if needs be (hopefully i wont need it) ill be due to start my second cycle the 2nd Feb.

xx

yer same ere if AF shows up on time i'll be startin on 2nd i am hoping i won't have to bother tho and a BFP is here instead xx

I hope you do too xkissyx. Are you still having ovulation signs? I have none yet- and my opks are almost blank :-( I'm hoping they pick up!

i'm sure they'll pick up soon hun mine took a while to get darker even tonight the line is there just not as dark as control line .. saying that they are IC's so will prob just darken the hour before ovulation hehe FF is still countin on tomz so we'll see .... my cm was even wetter tonight so all lookin good

i'm sooo excited my first ever ovulation is on its way xx

Hi babylou! Yes this is my first time using clomid at 50 mg day 4-8, i ovulated on Thursday, and wow how painful lol. I do ovulate usualy the dr. gave me clomid to make better quality eggs. My last few ovulations i produced eggs that were only 15mm this time one got to 26! the rest were 24! lol hopefully this will be everyones last cycle of desperately trying to get pitter pattering feet round the house! Good luck ladies xxxxxxxxxxx

Yey on the OV kissy you must be getting close. As for me FF now puits me at 3 DPO and i didnt use clomid this month so im glad im definitly working on my own. I knew that anyway buit first month of charting and actually seeing it is great.

Hi Sonya, nice to met you. What pains did you get when ovulating. I tend to get shrp pains on one of my ovaries and then a mild back ache. Finges crossed you caught that little eggy. :happydance:

xx

Had really sharp pains, then it felt like my whole midsection (from pevic bone til ribcage) was one giant cramp, it was hard to walk bend etc. im 4 dpo, and my nipples hurt sooo badly its so weird. and i got a really bad backache... is this normal?

thats sounds normaly to me hun. Sounds like what i had last month whilst on clomid. the cramps lasted until about 7dpo for me as well although they werent that painful just like a dull ache.

xx

hi ladies ....

glad to hear your body is working on it's own .. is 3 days ago when OH made a visit?

i felt a wierd bad pain last night in my right side it felt like a muscle pull very wierd can't rem ever feeling it before, i did another opk last night and it was the darkest yet it was very close to control colour so going to do another this afternoon to compare but they have defo got darker since cd9 ... i still have some mild backache n i found it wierd i got the pain on the right when its my left side thats been givin me grief

i am soooo excited to my upcoming ovulation when i saw opk last night i went to OH and i'm like " look look were going to ovulate see" he simply said great stuff lol xx

oh bless him hunny. lol. Yeah OH came back on thursday night and went away again yesterday morning. YEY on your OV. If the test line is the same colour as the contro;l then its still positive sweetie. :happydance:

I think i may have soe sort of infection. I have started a thread in the TTC section if you could have a look. There is sooo much to write out.

xxx

aww lets hope we both caught the lil eggy ..

its strange it looks half the same colour as the control i'm counting it as a possitive neways hehe roll on 2pm i'll do another xx

keep us updated hun and get bedding as soon as you can. Looks like i have thrush. I have had it before but this feels different. :sad2: gutted.

xx

oh dear not good u gunna get summat for it or just ride it out? i get a yeast infection garanteed after having antibiotics its a pain in the rear i usually just ride it out sooth it by rinsing with the shower head .... don't think men would ever be able to fully understand the awkwardness of havin lady bit infections .. last time i got it OH insisted i was just complaining about nothing ...

i sure will keep u updated sooo excited my first ever ovulation ... doing the BD later when he gets in from work and did it last night so i think am covered .. i think for the first time in nearly a year i'm excited about baby making xx

i think thats great hunny. Sure does sound like you have all bases covered. Hope you will be announcing a lovely strong BFP in 2 weeks time.

Thanks for the reply on my thread hun. I have thanked you. I am looking for natural remedies to get rid of it. Cant take things whilst TTC but im really not sure what i can take for it. Luckily the OH is now away again for 2 weeks so im hoping i can get rid of it by then. Its really not sore just horrible.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->