clomid club

hehe sorry hun ... i did do research but it was rather conflicting some sites said don't bother taking it as clomid will allow AF and clomid has to be takin a maximum of 30 day before taking next lot .... i had a long time looking on fertility friend at weather those ladies who took progesterone after clomid had misscarried or gone on with the pregnancy's again it was conflicting ...

the trouble is i can't get hold of my gyno as he was a referrel and i havn't a direct number of sorts for him and my gp hasn't a clue about anything fertility related i asked him last time weather or not i should keep taking it and he simply answered i'm not sure n shrugged his shoulders n then said do what u feel is right lol i was like yer... cheers doc! ...

in theory clomid should do the job so i'll leave it to do its job ... oh i also gave in and baught some opk's i wasn't goin to but fertility friend reckons ovulation will be on monday so want to make sure i attept to detect it ..

does anyone else find it hard to get comfy to goto sleep after taking clomid? xx

Hi Ladies

I'm not in the club yet, but i hope you don't mind me asking.. how did you get prescribed clomid?, did you just get it from your GP or did they have to refer you to a fertility clinic first?.. Im in the UK.

Cheers

i was given it after various tests including having blood tests every cycle for a few months, ultrasound and me charting after all investigations i was referred to gyno of possible PCOS ( even tho US and blood tests ruled this out) and it turned out to be low progesterone that was cause by not ovulating ...
i went 7 months without AF which got me thinking ... and so spoke to gp

have you spoke to your GP already? i think in the uk a GP can't perscibe it and you have to be referred to a gyno who will perscribe it if you need it ... it has to be given by a gyno as not taking it correcly can cause alot of issues and do more harm than good ..
also in uk it is only permitted for 3 cycles xx

hi, i'm new to this site. i'm starting on my first clomid cycle few days from now and i have decided to find something about this therapy. we are really trying to conceive for months but to no success because i am diagnosed with pcos. i'm really hoping i'd find interesting stuff around here.

welcome kmj82 ..

i'm on my first cycle of clomid after 11 months of trying turns out my ovaries don't let the little eggs go ..

this site is great for info it's very supportive if u don't know just ask and sure enough somebody will have some sort of idea ..

fingers crossed you get possitive results soon xx

welcome kmj82 ..

i'm on my first cycle of clomid after 11 months of trying turns out my ovaries don't let the little eggs go ..

this site is great for info it's very supportive if u don't know just ask and sure enough somebody will have some sort of idea ..

fingers crossed you get possitive results soon xx

yeah that can quite be frustrating.. but i'm keeping my hopes up. it's really hard not knowing what's ahead of you

it sure is and its such a mental and emotional drain at times.. when i first started TTC i thought great stuff i'll get pregnant soon within a few months how nieve of me! as we've had it drilled into us at a young age unprotected sex = baby... i'm glad its taken so long tho and i no more about my body and i'm sure that when it does finally happen i'll have a greater appriciation of pregnancy than i would have had a year ago ...

there's plenty of success stories when women have taken clomid so were that bit further now xx

Hi all- I've posted a few questions before and have just started clomid- someone pointed me in the direction of this thread!

Please can I join in :hugs:

I have just started my first round of clomid (50mg days 2-6) I am about to take the 4th tablet tonight- which is my CD5.

I have always had very irregular cycles with no signs of ovulation in 6 years (don't think i ever have)- hoping this works! :thumbup:

welcome babyloulou ...

think there's a few ladies here on the first cycle and some going soon ... i took the last pill friday so ovulation is due anytime for me i'm so excited and really hoping that my first ovulation ever will be this month ...

fingers crossed for you babyloulou xx

oooo fingers crossed for you xkissyx - really, really hope you ovulate! Is this your first cycle? Do you ever ovulate without it?

thanks hun ... i've never ovulated accordin to gyno i had issues since puberty docs said it was my weight (i was 14 n they wanted me on a diet!) and everytime i went they said i never started AF coz of weight n i was just a late one .. so aged 17 i had my very first AF n then i was put on the pill and after the pill i had a 6 month break no AF so they put me on implant i had that removed in feb09 and no AF for 7 months so was sent to gyno and after months of waiting and tests it was official i've never ovulated accordin to gyno i just need a kick start n i should be ok so he gave me clomid and i am patiently waiting to see if clomid works xx

so exicted at my possible first ovulation xx

hello everyone.

Kissy how you doing. Sorry i havent been on a lot. Been workign until silly o'clock and just been floating about. How are you feeling. Clomid treating you ok?

Hello and welcome to all the new ladies. Hope your all well.

xxx

hi laura am doing good thanks .... how are you doing?

as for the clomid is going well... bought some opk's and they turned up this mornin so hopefully start using them this afternoon bought plenty so going to test twice a day ....

not sure if clomid did this or the big freeze but my skin is soooo dry and flaky this week especially on my legs xx

yeah im well thanks hun. Really missing my OH at the minute. He is away for another 3 weeks. Im pulling my hair out. lol.

Yey on the OPKs. i test once a day and then start testing twice closer to OV. I should start testing today but dont finish work until 8. I know the OH is not here and there is no poinyt in testing but i have just started tempting so want to figure out what my pattern is.

Its been snowing here today again. I managed to get into work though dispite others not being bothered. It could be the clomid hun although that never happened to me.

xxx

i'm sorry your OH is away for a while ... a weekend is always 2 much time away from mine can imagine how much u miss him ...

fertility friend reckons my fertile days are going to start friday and ovulation monday so we'll see ...

we've had snow here all day but it's very light so i'm doubting it will selltle to much more than we already had which i'm glad of as things have just starting to get back to normal xx

tell me about it. We went to Cheshire, Hyde a few weeks ago as thats where OH family is from so we went to visit. The snow was a nightmare. Its all bloody hills as well. lol.i let him do the driving.

Time just goes so slow when he is away i hate it. Just counting down the days. Im slightly enjoying not have the stress of TTC though to be honest although i do wish he was here to try.

Oh thats good then hun. Keep testing and im sure it will happen. You will have to post pics of your OV tests on here and keep us updated.

xx

i live quite close to hyde .. i live in dukinfield so right next door really .. small world hehe

i am going to am hopin for a great progression i tried looking today to see if any ladies had put some progessions on and most just stick the possitives up there xx

Hi ladies!! First time clomid user here and had great results!!!!
My follicular scan today revealed the following:
1 @ 22x24
1 @ 26x26
1 @ 21x25

can we say GIANT? lol, had an LH surge yesterday and the technitian, who i might add couldnt stop complementing my ladies lol, said it looks like im ovulating right now!!!

Does anyone know what the chances are that all 3 eggs will be released?? Im not getting the trigger shot cause no IUI this cycle.

thats great news sonya .. i'm not sure if all 3 will be released as i don't no much about the folicular scan i'm just bein monitored by 21 day bloods ..

fingers crossed that this is your cycle xx

xkissyx- I've never ovulated either- been charting for about 3 years now- never had any signs of ovulation.

I hope we both ovulate!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->