clomid club

hello ladies how are we all today??

i am soo confused dunno if i ovulated or not ... temps r all over the place think i need new batteries for my thermometer because this morning it read 96-6 which is low so did it again and got 97.1 ... also my cm has gone bk to creamy ... my darkest opk's were sunday night through to yesterday afternoon and they wern't as dark as control but part of the line was as dark as control ... i'm now thinkin that maybe i attempted ovulation but didn't get there xx

hey hunny. Have you got a link to your chart and ill have a look at what your temps are doing?

I never got a positive OPK this month but my temps are saying that i definitly ovulated so im not as confident with OPKs as i used to be. I have always got positives on them up until this month.
xx

Hello ladies, I am on my 5th month of clomid. I have been miserable this past month. I am 8dpo, and finally feel normal. From the day that I ovulated which was cd18, I have been bloated, gassy, crampy, tmi, but very creamy cm, lower back pain, moody, dare I go on, We have been trying to concieve for 2 years now, I am beginning to lose hope. I am still having the cramping and have to pee all the time. Also everytime I move I feel tightning in my lower abd. I am sooo praying that this is our month, but just wondering if it is the side effect of clomid?? Could you ladies please put some light in my eyes and give some advise??? I am driving myself insane here..... Sorry for ranting.....

Hello ladies, I am on my 5th month of clomid. I have been miserable this past month. I am 8dpo, and finally feel normal. From the day that I ovulated which was cd18, I have been bloated, gassy, crampy, tmi, but very creamy cm, lower back pain, moody, dare I go on, We have been trying to concieve for 2 years now, I am beginning to lose hope. I am still having the cramping and have to pee all the time. Also everytime I move I feel tightning in my lower abd. I am sooo praying that this is our month, but just wondering if it is the side effect of clomid?? Could you ladies please put some light in my eyes and give some advise??? I am driving myself insane here..... Sorry for ranting.....

I think these sound very very promising. As you have done a few cycles didnt you experiance any of these symptoms before? When i took my first round i had some cramping right the way through unti about 10-12dpo and then it wore off for a few days and then cam back a few days before AF was due. So i would say cramping could be a sign of the clomid but the other symptoms i never experiance as a result of taking it. Sorry im not much help hun. Hope you get that long waited for BFP. Im in the same boat, have been trying for over 2 years and still hold on to a little hope that it will happen, well until AF arrives each time and absolutly knocks me for 6.

xx

i think this should work ...

My Ovulation Chart

i stopped temping for a while but seen as how i went on clomid i decided to start again however this looks totally allover to me xx

Hey ladies!
I'm new to this site and I just had my first cycle of Clomid 25mg days 3-7.
We've been trying to conceive since August and I've had low progesterone in the past.
I had an ultrasound last week to make sure that it worked and it did! I was so excited. The doctor sent me for blood-work to check my progesterone and it was a 16.4! The highest it's been since we started trying!!
I'm due to start my period tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you a little of my story and symptoms and see if anyone has experienced this.
Last week around Thursday I started feeling "pressure/tingles" in my lower abdomen. Friday I started spotting... actually I don't even think I would call it "spotting". I'm just having VERY VERY light pink discharge. (I'm never early on my period... I have a 30 day cycle and I'm due to start tomorrow 1/20) I've had this pink discharge since Friday on/off and it's only when I wipe.
Friday I had a headache and my low back hurt a little. Saturday I slept most of the day, I was so tired. My BB's are some sore but not much at all. I took a test on Sunday morning and it was negative.
I'm not sure what this spotting is. I thought that maybe it could be implantation bleeding?? But would it last this long??
I was a little dizzy this morning but other than that I feel fine. I'm planning on testing again tomorrow morning... Please pray for me and keep everything crossed!! Any ideas what could be going on?? Have any of you experienced this??
I did have to go on progesterone once in the past because it was too low and my period never came. But I've never spotted like this before. And I definitely don't think my progesterone can be that low after it being 16.4 last week. ???? (PRAYING SO HARD THAT THIS IS OUR MONTH!!)

i think this should work ...

My Ovulation Chart

i stopped temping for a while but seen as how i went on clomid i decided to start again however this looks totally allover to me xx

It looks like you may have ovulated hunny. go onto your FF and just add the next 2 days worth of temps. Mae sure they are a little higher than today and you may see your cross hairs appear. Let me knoe how you get on.

xxx

sorry kissy, forgot to say that FF woint put the cross hairs on until you have 3 high temps after OV so if you put them in just to see what happens you can remove them after.

xx

I think these sound very very promising. As you have done a few cycles didnt you experiance any of these symptoms before? When i took my first round i had some cramping right the way through unti about 10-12dpo and then it wore off for a few days and then cam back a few days before AF was due. So i would say cramping could be a sign of the clomid but the other symptoms i never experiance as a result of taking it. Sorry im not much help hun. Hope you get that long waited for BFP. Im in the same boat, have been trying for over 2 years and still hold on to a little hope that it will happen, well until AF arrives each time and absolutly knocks me for 6.

xx

I have been having the symptons in the past cycles, but not as severe. Think I might just stick with it for one more month if I don't get my BFP this month. Fingers crossed for you all!!!!!!! :flower:

thanks laura i put a fake temp in for tomz and it showed ovulation as sunday if my opk was a possitive .. so i removed the possitive opk result and put a temp in for tomz and thursday and it said ovulation was monday ... i personally feel i ovulated sunday night/ monday afternoon .... fingers crossed i just felt i hadn't as the 2 results i got this morning .. just gotta wait and see what the next few days bring i'm just so anxious and impatient hehe xx

ah thats good then so if you temps stay high then you have definitly ovulated. was it a definite positive you had on sunday? If it was i would leave it on there. if not i would definitly remove it.
I had the same problem this month using ICs. Got an almost positive but not a positive.

xx

it wasn't a definate possitive but very close to so think i'll remove it and take monday as ovulation .. when i did the temps this mornin it read 96.6 which didn't seem right so i did it again seconds later and it came up with 97.1 which should i use? xx

I have that problem with temps sometimes xkissyx- i tend to use the second if I've not moved at all and it is straight after. I have solved the problem though by warming the thermometer slightly in my hands first as it is so cold at the moment in the bedroom- then putting it in and taking the temp- never had any problems since then.

As for me... all opks still blank, no ovulation signs and temps dropping!! Only on CD12- no signs so far :-(

oh i never thought of that how silly of me! ... the bedroom is freezin on a morning as we have a 13tog duvet and i's a king size on double bed so when i get in we end up either sweatin buckets or stickin together so we have both the little windows open all night ... thank you soo much for pointing that out i would never have thought about it from now on i'll warm the thermometer up it's kept in the bedside cabinet so i don't move to get it just lay there n pop it in ma mouth ...

not sure about the ov signs just that wierd pain i had late sun night and not feeling hungry at all sunday ... i removed the + on FF and added a temp for tomz n it reckoned OV was sunday aswell ... i booked in with gp for 21 day bloods on monday .. what a task that was!

i really hope OV comes for you soon hun am sure it's just around the corner xx

You're welcome- it was ages before I got used to the thermometer- I even bought a new one cos I thought my old one was broken! :)

I'm so sorry that you are having doubts about your ovulation now- I thought you were all set!! :-( At least FF is still showing you as having ovulated- that's always a bonus! None of them have ever given me crosshairs or ovulation!

I am really thinking this cycle is a bust for me- but then thinking 50mg would work when I have never ovulated or been pregnant at the age of 30 was probably wishful thinking!

Good luck everyone (especially you xkissyx) xxx

i am a little gutted that i never got a sure possitive however there is always hope .. can u not have your clomid dose knocked up to next level lou hun? if i aint ovulated this cycle then i'm on double next cycle ... my gut instinct says i have but still doubtfull ..

i'm nearly 24 never ovulated all my life n also been on birthcontroll since the age of 16 my body never had a rest ... sometimes it just needs a kick stay hopefull lou them ovaries of yours will jump start when u least espect em to xx

fingers crossed for us all .... xxxx

Doc said 2 cycles at 50mg first- then upping it! So if I don't ovulate this month then I've still got another 50mg cycle to go before he will double it!

Are your temps still going up xkissyx???

i posted a link on a previous post a few posts bk and if it goes up again tomz then FF will give me sunday as OV .... just gotta be patient i suppose but i don't do patient easily hehe i added a fake temp in for tomz a little higher than this mornings n it gave me crosshairs n O day as sunday .. when i put in a fake temp and the maybe possitive OPK again it gave sunday ... so i would guess at sunday as O day xx

your lucky lou to get 6 months my gyno only permitted me to have 3 months ... maybe thats why u were given 2 months on 50mg and then it's uped xx

morning girls,

Lou i had that problem a few days before OV with my temp, have a look at my chart. the link to my FF is through my ticker at the bottom. I was told to always use your first temp which i did but it didnt make a difference to my OV or anything so kept it as the first which was really low. I sleep with the thermometer under my pillow so it warms up now. lol. Im 23 coming 24 too.

Lou, sorry your not having any luck with your OPKs, are you temping still? Ive lost faith in OPKs as this cycle was the first one ever when i nver got a positive. I was onl given 3 months on 50mg and then if no luck ill be upped to 100mg as well. Im hoping i wnt need it.

xxx

:sleep::sleep:Hi Ladies,
my name is sam and i got diagnosed with PCOS a year ago. I was put on 50mg Clomid which worked wonderfully for 2 cycles. Unfortunately for cycle 3 and 4 it didn't work. I am on cycle 5 now on a 100mg and i got a lovely positive on my OPK stick on CD 11 and it stayed positive until CD13.
Today is CD19 and i am approximately 7-8dpo. I have my day 21 progesterone test on friday so looking forward to knowing how that goes. AF is scheduled CD25-CD26 ish. I really hope this is my month. Good luck to each and everyone of you, i really hope this is our time. Thanks for taking time to read, Sam xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->