clomid club

as do i hunni xx

the wierd thing wi me is the gyno aint got a clue why i don't ovulate as al is so called "normal" inside and cervix is healthy xx

They say I only have mild PCO (no 'syndrome' on the end) - just very slight cysts on both ovaries, not enough to be concerned about apparently, and no ovulation at all. I don't have any of the other signs/problems associated with PCOS.

I hardly ever had AF until a few years ago. Used to have AF about once a year (even went 18 months once)- then someone recommended acupuncture. I started going and began having periods every 40-65 days. Still no ovulation though!

I'm in the same boat as you. I already have one child concieved naturally but it's taking so long again the doc gave me clomid :)

wtg! babyloulou at least your able to keep track of AF now am glad acupuncture worked for you i've told my OH if clomid doesn't work then were going to try that next..

how much do you pay for you acupuncture and how long have you been doing it?

rhiansweet84 .. welcome and hope you get your BFP soon xx

i had it in my mind that conceiving your first child would be hardest ... but didn't think a 2nd or 3rd would be that difficult gosh how the female body is so so complicated xx

wow ovulation hurt sooo much!!!!!!! it felt like a giant cramp from my pelvic bone alll they way up to my rib cage and it stayed like that for a while?! has that ever happened to anyone before? is ovulation supposed to be THAT painful? xxx thanks ladies

Wow sonyabazonya- that sounds painful! I'll take it though if it means I'll ovulate!! Is this your first cycle of clomid? Did you ovulate on your own before it? I hope your pain is going :)

xkissyx- I started acupuncture 3 years ago in Feb. I gave up for about 3 months earlier this year as I was downhearted he hadn't got me ovulating yet- but as soon as I gave up AF completely stopped again for the 3 months!!! I started going back and got AF 2 days after the first appointment back! So it definitely does something for me even if it can't push my body the whole way! It costs me £37 a session. It also manages to keep my Tinitus (constant ringing in the ears) under control!

Do you want to be TTC buddies xkissyx since we are at the same stage?? I have started a thread in the TTC buddies section. Have you had any signs of ovulation yet? What CD are you on now? xx

im so confused & annoyed at the minute :( im on 3rd cycle of clomid 50mg days 2-6 & im due on 24th jan....due to have a lap & dye the week after!!! but still havnt got a date as the paperwork is taking sooo long for the poxy docs & hospital to sort out, it took a week for 2 letters to be faxed which in theory should take a minute shouldnt it. Ive got a consultation with my surgeon on mon afternoon...hoping i can get my mrsa screening done there & then as that takes a week to come back. I tried explaining to the secretary i dont know if i should be starting my 4th cycle of clomid at end of jan or not??? if i def have the op say the 27th then i should be recovered by the time im ovulating so im thinking in that case i could go on to cycle 4 of clomid.....if i dont get the op done then & the date comes through for feb & i start the clomid then it will be a waste of a mth.....only have 3 more cycle to take so dont wanna waste any.....

xxx

Wow sonyabazonya- that sounds painful! I'll take it though if it means I'll ovulate!! Is this your first cycle of clomid? Did you ovulate on your own before it? I hope your pain is going :)

xkissyx- I started acupuncture 3 years ago in Feb. I gave up for about 3 months earlier this year as I was downhearted he hadn't got me ovulating yet- but as soon as I gave up AF completely stopped again for the 3 months!!! I started going back and got AF 2 days after the first appointment back! So it definitely does something for me even if it can't push my body the whole way! It costs me £37 a session. It also manages to keep my Tinitus (constant ringing in the ears) under control!

Do you want to be TTC buddies xkissyx since we are at the same stage?? I have started a thread in the TTC buddies section. Have you had any signs of ovulation yet? What CD are you on now? xx

sounds expensive but if it does the job ... i can relate to the rin ging in the ears since bein a baby i've had ear infections and as a result i get ringin in the ears quite often especcially when i have a cold ..

am on my way to join you...

i havn't any ovulations signs yet even tho i havn't a clue what they are hehe but been testing with the opk's 2 days ago they were no colour and now it's a faint line (visible without squinting) ..... i am a little worried as according to fertility friend i am suppossed to be on my most fertile days however my temps are all over the place and the opk's are not that dark ... on the otherhand cm is between watery and creamy so hoping thats a little sign something is happening xx

im so confused & annoyed at the minute :( im on 3rd cycle of clomid 50mg days 2-6 & im due on 24th jan....due to have a lap & dye the week after!!! but still havnt got a date as the paperwork is taking sooo long for the poxy docs & hospital to sort out, it took a week for 2 letters to be faxed which in theory should take a minute shouldnt it. Ive got a consultation with my surgeon on mon afternoon...hoping i can get my mrsa screening done there & then as that takes a week to come back. I tried explaining to the secretary i dont know if i should be starting my 4th cycle of clomid at end of jan or not??? if i def have the op say the 27th then i should be recovered by the time im ovulating so im thinking in that case i could go on to cycle 4 of clomid.....if i dont get the op done then & the date comes through for feb & i start the clomid then it will be a waste of a mth.....only have 3 more cycle to take so dont wanna waste any.....

xxx

aww hun i hope it's all sorted soon enough for you there's nothing worse than being stuck in limbo .. keep your chin up and fingers crossed for your BFP real soon xx

I haven't been on here in awhile, but I will be starting 75mg of Clomid tomorrow. I have already tried 2 rounds of 50mg, one with IUI, with no luck. :( So, here's hoping this will do the trick!

Mary

Good luck Harmonygirl72!! We're all here with you- all hoping for the same thing! Good luck to us all! Anyone have any ovulation signs yet...?

hello all, hope you are all well. I have read back through the pages of posts. Just thought i would pop in and say hi.

xx

hi harmonygirl welcome and fingers crossed for you x

hi laura and babyloulou xx

i think i am actually going to ovulate i'm so excited i've been getting a little achin in my sides but no cramps i have some sort of ewcm and also my opk's are getting darker xx

Wooooooo xkissyx!!! Yes! I really hope you do! What CD are you on? No signs for me yet- I'm on CD9. Come and join me on my buddy list

https://https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/255789-age-30-trying-conceive-5yrs-polycystic-ovaries-no-ovulation-motility-issues-1st-round-clomid-buddy.html

Good Luck everyone!

i'm on cd12 n FF reckons ovulation is gunna be on monday but i think it may be tuesday .. just fingers crossed i get an ovulation at least XX

it's not letting me join just yet i'll keep tryin tho ...

Why do you think Tuesday? How dark are OPK's? Maybe it will be monday if they're already getting dark!! Good luck i really hope it happens! Are you having 21 day bloods?

Hi Laura :hi: How are you?

welcome princess x

i aint sure tbh hehe i just kinda guessed it at that the lines are defo visible just not as dark as control line .. they may get darker tonight or tomz .... i'm havin 21day bloods done yer just gotta phone to be booked in wi nurse .. they always end up sendin me to hospital for em tho because i don't like to part wi my blood hehe ... everytime i have bloods done i end up coming home with bruises allover ma arms and hands ... last time they got it out the back of ma hand and once i went the bottle was faulty n broke n burst ma vein at same time hal ma arm was bruised for weeks .... the things we do to achieve pregnancy ah well it'll all be worth it in the end xx

hey girls hows things im on cd11 0f cycle 2 at 100mg days 2 - 6 went for a trackin scan yesterday but she told me she cudnt tell me anything she measured a lot even thou i cant produce eggs frm left side as there is no tube she still had to look at ovary am feelin a bit shit pardon my french she scanin me again tuesday to look at thickness of linin just feels like they never want to tell u nething like wot it should look like and wot u look like in comparison to the norm just want some definates insted of maybes lol oh well will just have to suck it up and crack on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->