clomid club

hello sam and welcome. thats fantastic news on this cycle. what mg were you on for your first 4?
Hope your bloods bring good news for you? This is such a wonderful thread with a lovely bunch of ladies to help each other out. Im sure you will feel very welcome here.
xxx

Hi Laura, thank you for replying, i was on 50mg on round 4 because my stupid fertility nurse told me to keep trying on 50mg!! isn't that crazy?
It took 2 failed cycles for her to stop being stubborn and give me a higher dose of Clomid.
But i am back on track now and have just received the internet cheap pregnancy tests 10miu, but i'm only 7-8dpo so will hold off on testing.
You are right this is a nice site and you all seem lovely, i'm so glad i came across this thread. I see that you are 5dpo any symptoms?? xx

god that is awful of her, obviously if its not working why keep you on it? Well at least your on the right dose now.

Nope nothing out of the ordinarr for me. Just sore boobs and nipps but i always get them from OV right the way through to AF. Started charting this cycle and looking good so far so we will see. Oh the 2WW drags sooo much. lol.

xxx

afternoon ladies ...

welcome sam .. fingers crossed the blood results come bk with good news x

hi laura how u feeling today?

well i had 2 different temps again this mornin off 2 different thermometers my usual 1 said 96.8 and a different 1 said 97.4 ... i guess the first 1 is now no use as it's been giving me 69.8 for a few days now surely thats not right? will just have to sit and wait this 2ww out now and just be patient xx

i would still use the first temp hunny. If you look at my chart i was getting hte same temp for days and thought it was broke. But i took my temp during the day and it was differnt so i knew it was working. I would try that. I wouldnt use a different thermometer half way through a cycle as its going to change the factors.
Try taking your temp now with the older one and see what it says. If its differnt to what it said this moring then you know its working. if not then you no is broke.

Yeah im ok thanks hunny. Just felt a bit of sickness but that has passed noe. Boobs are getting increasingly sore (norm for me) and getting mild cramps on and off so just have to wait and see what happens. My temps are getting higher each day. So i think thats a good sign.

xxx

oooo sure is a good sign fingers crossed ... i will just use the first temp it seems a better option at least there's no messing about that way .. just my body being awkward xx

thanks hunny, i hope so. Have you research on clomid effecting your temps cause i read somewhere that it can alter them.

xx

i've just read sumwhere that a cold/hot bedroom will effect BBT i wake up freezing every morning this week maybe that is to blame i'm defo closing the windows when i goto bed stupid OH .. were the only people on the street to have 2 windows open in the bedroom in the middle of winter xx

my room is always cold to so i know what you mean. I dont have the windows open though as it a ground floor flat. lol.

Just tryin keeping the termometer warm, like sleeping with it under your pillow. Have you took your temp recently to see if its still working.

lol well the oh is gettin told tonight ... i checked n it's working as it's gone upto 97.1 ... if tomz temp is still low then i'm gunna count myself out xx

i've changed my mind .. if my temp is still low tomz am gunna take the norethisterone as it's more than obvious i havn't ovulated ..... surely taking the norethisterone to bring on AF wouldn't bring on a misscariage if i was pregnant would it? xx

Oh hun i would nt that. I would wait and see what the next few weeks bring as yuour only on CD16 you have so much more time left yet to see what happens. PLease dont take that. FF is saying you have ovulated isnt it.

xxx

Thanks Kissy,
I have never charted before but you girls and inspiring me. If this cycle doesn't work then next cycle i will start charting, i also got the book taking charge of your fertility, the charts seem very confusing as i have no idea right now, hopefully the book will help.
I'm really nervous, i don't know how these days are going to pass, my symptoms so far are sore nipples, metallic taste (could be mind playing tricks), watery CM, and yesterday at 6dpo i was changing and i noticed very scant and light smear of brown blood?? that has never happened before i don't know if that could be from implantation? Seriously i am going out of my mind!! thinking about symptoms etc... how are you all coping please give me some tips to hold on to my sanity (whatever is left of it!!).
xxx

When your TTC hun you loose all sanity :rofl: i know i have. Ever month i convince myself im not going to symptom spot but i just cant help myself. I driv myself nuts. im absoltely shatttered today. I want to go home and go bed. Its so not fair that i have to work until 8 :sad2:

Fingers crossed that it is implantation hun. When are you going to test. i know its so early for me but i think i ay test the weekend. Ill be 9 DPO on Sunday. I know its so early but just want to see. If its BFN, ill just wait it out. I have some of thise early tests of ebay the 10MiU ones so ill give them a go.

xxx

i'm not sure what to do tho if i don't take norethisterone then doc could give me 5 days of provera that would bring on AF right? ... FF was gunna give me ovulation until the flat temp this morning .. OH said windows closed tonight so we'll see in the morning if temp is up then i no the cold room is to blame...

sounds like implantation to me fingers crossed xx

hehe i'd be soo tempted to test by 9dPO .. not gunna bother testing untill AF is late .. i say that now but will likely end up testin early xx

Yeah hun the Dr can give you Provera to kick start AF if needs be.

I know a girl on here who never got a positive OPK on her first month of clomid and got her BFP that month so please dont give up hope chick. Do you have a scan booked did you say?

i'm kinda in the middle now i had high hopes but not counting myself out yet as alot of factor can effect temps ...

no gyno just said to have cd21 blood test which i booked in for monday morning so will have the results by weds/thurs ..
i think i just get myself all worked up about clomid working i forget to just let nature take control ...

as i see it i had watery cm when i possibly ovulated and has now gone to creamy .. at least ma body is tryin to do the right thing even if it didn't quite ovulate xx

I put ssooooo much hope in clomid workjing for me when it didnt on the second cycle i was devestated. I know its easier said than done but just try and relax a little. When you have had your blood results back you can take it from there.

Im more relaxed this month than i ever have been as OH was suposed to be away all month, it was out of the blue that he turned up when i was actually ovulating and went away again 2 days later. lol. I know its hard to relax though hun when you want something so badly.

xx

it sure is and i guess because i've waited nearly a year another 2 weeks isn;t going to hurt ... i just have so many emotional issues goin off and all linked to TTc that i feel very overwelmed at times .. i'm now alot more relaxed than i was when we first started nobody ever tells u that it could take years to get pregnant ...

i need summat else to focus on ... i've been doin the hardest riddle thing off one of the threads on here and it's helping to take my mind off TTC xx

too true hun, no one ever told me how hard it would be either. My mum and sister fall pregnant so easily, its just not fair.

Im still at work at the moment so keeping busy. I have baby and bump minimised all day. lol.

So where about in Manchester you from hun? Im moving to Hyde in cheshire in July. Well near hyde anyway, we are still looking for a house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->