clomid club

xkissyx- definitely give yourself more time before you take Provera/Norethisterone!! You are only on CD16- you could definitely still ovulate if you haven't already!! Come on- take your own advice! It's what you've been telling me when I've been worrying and you're right!! Loads of women say they ovulate really late on Clomid- so we are by no means out yet! :thumbup:

Welcome and good luck Sam- I wish I could give you tips- but I'm barely sane myself while doing this horrible ttc journey! :blush:

I'm glad you managed to fit BD in while you were ovulating Laura- you are way ahead of us non-ovulaters already! :winkwink:

As for me- I have had slight EWCM this evening (never, ever had it before!)- but not sure if it was just pre-seed left over from BD'ing the night before last! I have also been taking Guaifenesin to improve CM so it could be that. It was only one big clump (tmi :blush:) and nothing since... and better news have a line on my OPK- not positive, but darkish and not far off at all! :happydance: I'm feeling hopeful again now :happydance:

i am staying away from the pills just going to stick with clomid thanks ladies...

wat to go with the dark lines lou by sounds of it O day is on its way .. get to it with the BD xx

too true hun, no one ever told me how hard it would be either. My mum and sister fall pregnant so easily, its just not fair.

Im still at work at the moment so keeping busy. I have baby and bump minimised all day. lol.

So where about in Manchester you from hun? Im moving to Hyde in cheshire in July. Well near hyde anyway, we are still looking for a house.

hehe sneaky lady .. i live in dukinfield so right next door to hyde :thumbup: xx

ha ha ha Kissy, didnt mean to be nosey just saw your location on the side and thought i best ask. lol. I love it round your way. Fall in love with it everytime we go up there. I never want to come back.

Thanks Lou and Yey you on the nearly positive OPK. You will both get there just keep trying. I would test again a bit later on as its so easy to miss the surge. test twice a day now.

xx

your doing btter than me chick. I was testin 6 the other day but then when i got my cross hairs on FF and it said i already ovulated i gave up lol.

lol i think we are!This TTC lark is such an expensive habbit. Over the 2 years TTC with all the products, tests and other things i have brought im sure i could have brought a house. :haha:

xxx

hehe i agree TTC doea push women a little beyond "normal" ...

i don't mind you asking laura .. i moved here back in june i used to live in bradford i love it here also it has such a lovely apeal with it being made up of little village type areas and the views r great xx

thats what i love about it to. me and the other half drove up to the pennines when we had had the snow. It was so beautiful and romantic. I was up there the other day infact. I had to drive up there to pick the OH up on Thursday morning from stayley bridge train station and got stuck in the snow doen his mums street, had to get his brother to puch me out. :haha:
I cant wait to move up there im so excited. A brand new fresh start with hopefully i little bab in me belly. lol.

yer the snow was pretty bad here when it snowed it sure did snow snow i stayed in the house there was no way i was going out in it ...

it's great here alot better than city life and yet not far from city life ...

fingers crossed you will hun xx

So - i did another OPK and it's a bit lighter!! AHHHHHH!!!!! :dohh:

- scrap that- the line looked a bit funny so I dipped another one in the same urine and it is a bit darker still!!! Yay!! Come on body- please work :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

ooo fingers crossed hun xx what brand are you using?

i feel totally pants atm .. got slight backache, few tummy pains and very very windy ...
i thought this was down to what i was eating but it's been the same for 3 days now

bring on the BFP's xx

morning girls.

Yey on the darker OPK Lou, hope you get your definite positive today.

Kissy, how are you today hun? Feeling any better? Im exhausted today i really am. io finished work at 8pm yesterday, went to bed at half 9 and had to be up at 6 ready for work again. Will it ever end. lol.

Well im not feeling that hopeful about this being my month anymore. My temp hasnt rised this moring. Stayed the same as yesterdays. Absolutly gutted.

xxx

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? Babyloulou you should ask your doctor for follicular scanning, to see when you ovulate on the clomid! Today I am 7dpo, is excessive crying normal on clomid right about now? yesterday and today morning ive been extremely weepy, crying like a lil baby!!! I feel ******** lol...

i had the crying thing on my first round to. Not looking forward to all the symptoms on the second round:sad2:

xx

maybe i have high levels of progesterone the past 2 days ........ just hate being sad

oh hunny :hugs: im sure it will pass as the days go on. Hoe long did it last for last time?

xx

Well this is my first time so i dont know... lol haha, but im 7 dpo is clomid even supposed to make you feel anything after ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->